Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Singer Dremo show the bad state of Lagos Third mainland bridge (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Singer Dremo show the bad state of Lagos Third mainland bridge (photos) (1026 Views)

The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing / The Bad State Of Lagos Carter Bridge. Government Do Something (picture) / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Dremo show the bad state of Lagos Third mainland bridge (photos) by NairaMedia: 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
DMW signee, Dremo show the terrible state of Lagos Third mainland bridge which is the longest cable bridge in Nigeria.

Recall that in July, 2018 Federal Government shutdown the bridge for repair of the which cost N1billion.

It was seen in the video as the bridge has 'cracked' and 'shaking' which can cause a terrible disaster.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/singer-dremo-show-bad-state-of-lagos.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Singer Dremo show the bad state of Lagos Third mainland bridge (photos) by NairaMedia: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Singer Dremo show the bad state of Lagos Third mainland bridge (photos) by Investmentfreak: 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
Stc
Re: Singer Dremo show the bad state of Lagos Third mainland bridge (photos) by MrFuckallday: 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
This is so typical of Nigeria. Contractors would just embezzle funds meant for serious work and leave us with mediocre work.

1 Like

Re: Singer Dremo show the bad state of Lagos Third mainland bridge (photos) by Fuhrerfran6(m): 1:49pm On May 17, 2020
MrFuckallday:
This is so typical of Nigeria. Contractors would just embezzle funds meant for serious work and leave us with mediocre work.

Hello man,

Nwanne I have been following you for a moment as I do reside in 042 and I like your style. You got my kinda mindset and I feel your way here. I have seen a lot of your requests asking brothers to link up down the whole thread but although am a little bit comfortable, I don't fancy the ideal of another man flexing me if I can't ball on the same level.

Keep it up man and know it that you are inspiring a young man to keep the hustle up. Maybe one day when am close to your level, il link up a share a glass of whiskey with you.

Jesike my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Dremo show the bad state of Lagos Third mainland bridge (photos) by MrFuckallday: 2:15pm On May 17, 2020
Fuhrerfran6:

Hello man,

Nwanne I have been following you for a moment as I do reside in 042 and I like your style. You got my kinda mindset and I feel your way here. I have seen a lot of your requests asking brothers to link up down the whole thread but although am a little bit comfortable, I don't fancy the ideal of another man flexing me if I can't ball on the same level.

Keep it up man and know it that you are inspiring a young man to keep the hustle up. Maybe one day when am close to your level, il link up a share a glass of whiskey with you.

Jesike my brother.
Send a mail big homie
Re: Singer Dremo show the bad state of Lagos Third mainland bridge (photos) by Fuhrerfran6(m): 7:02pm On May 17, 2020
MrFuckallday:

Send a mail big homie

Cool
Re: Singer Dremo show the bad state of Lagos Third mainland bridge (photos) by MrFuckallday: 8:14pm On May 17, 2020
Fuhrerfran6:

Nwanne, the pm stuff doesn't work for me. Here is my whatsap digits, let me know when you get it so I can take it out.

Re: Singer Dremo show the bad state of Lagos Third mainland bridge (photos) by MrFuckallday: 8:15pm On May 17, 2020
Fuhrerfran6:

Nwanne, the pm stuff doesn't work for me. Here is my whatsap digits, let me know when you get it so I can take it out.

Edit

Re: Singer Dremo show the bad state of Lagos Third mainland bridge (photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On May 18, 2020
MrFuckallday:
hailings bro!

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe This Is ABUJA Nigeria! You Wont Believe Your Eyes! / Americans Stranded At Lagos Airport As Evacuation Flight Fails To Arrive / Best 15 Countries That Desperately Need Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.