Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal (71553 Views)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by MissRaine69(f): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
And we should care because?

1 Like

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by rockyh(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
crunchyg:
Please what's that in her water is it lemon or lime, someone should help me, and what does putting it in water do to the body?
vodkas
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by raphy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
someone has brain wash the girl she needs deliverance m

2 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by justjify(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
The babe head no dey house
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
This proofs nothing. They also said he slept with her sis

10 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by AgreatMan: 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ok o
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
It dawned on her that she is not supposed to be the 'head' of the family.
Good thing it dawned on her fast.

7 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by ngwababe(f): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
Kee ife bu their problem?
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by justjify(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
MissRaine69:
And we should care because?
Care because Buhari is Mr. President
wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by know: 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
Too weak a reason.., there must be something else very serious. But the crack was already showing with her reply.

5 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by shilz(f): 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
crunchyg:
Please what's that in her water is it lemon or lime, someone should help me, and what does putting it in water do to the body?
lemon you can Google for details

1 Like

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by DogmaNation: 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
grin grin The boy is very stupid,him won marry without money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Starz825(m): 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
She is petty and I think the guy doesn't have cash...
But come to think of it ..I no blame her Sha ...which lady wan suffer like her mama grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by amazinglanre: 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
Still waiting for the "deep" the Op dug during his investigation to reveal the real cause of the call off!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by daddytime(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by bukatyne(f): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
crunchyg:

Lemon

Good for cleansing the body system.

1 Like

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Icon79(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Honestly, I can understand where she's coming from. Money is very important in marriage. As my uncle would say "onye na nweghi ego adighi acho nwunye." However, I would blame her for waiting until the last minute to cancel the wedding.

O pari

2 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by MissRaine69(f): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
justjify:

Care because Buhari is Mr. President
wink wink wink wink
He did not invent stupid...because that’s what all this is.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
crunchyg:

Its lemon... you can add lime . It helps with weight loss and promotes metabolic functions.

On more benefits- Google is your friend.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by MrgudK(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
But the guy funny sha, it's either you have the cash or not, don't expect all ladies to understand, even some brodas don't. Wetin e dy beg for?

6 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Martinez39(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amakavula:
Hypergamy never sleeps.. if you know you know.
You just read my mind. No kidding.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by bukatyne(f): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
No money and the guy is planning bach eve?

Obvious lack of planning.

3 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Sleevia: 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
The guy should make money. I support her jare. How would they cope?

5 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by bukatyne(f): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amakavula:
Hypergamy never sleeps.. if you know you know.

Maybe for you.

Go see millions of women breaking their backs to ensure the home is together.

4 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Bignuell(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
crunchyg:
Its Lemon
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
Lmaogrin grin
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by shuttox: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by nickiebentravel: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
rawpadgin:
Any girl that see my income as "not sufficient enough" is definitely not good enough for me .

A couple of years ago when i was earning 60k, my then girlfriend said she can never marry someone that earns 70k. Na so i cook up flimsy excuses take dump her

'Sufficient enough' undecided
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by CanadaOrBust: 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:
This is my problem with guys without money,

They will never work on other aspects of their lives. Their emotional blackmail is second to none.

Once you breakup with them, they will tell the whole world it is because of money...

Who calls off a wedding after invitation because of "MONEY".
Abegi. I await her side of the story.

Plenty people will. People who have money think love makes the world go round. Struggling people/girls KNOW it is money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by victorian(f): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
koyyes:
It dawned on her that she is not supposed to be the 'head' of the family.

Good thing it dawned on her fast.

So true

Or else she will suffer ehn?

When I see some married women with kids begging and crying for financial support, I just weak.. And I'm like, who push una marry in the first place? sad

Staying married is not an easy task. But the wedding day is easy, friends and families will contribute money to make that one day happen. After that one day, OYO.

8 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nicklaus619(m): 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
crunchyg:

It's lemon and it's purifies and detoxifies the body system, could cos wait loss if taken first thing in the morning and last thing before bed cool
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by safarigirl(f): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
A little late to finally realise the man doesn't have enough money, but better late than never

Better for ignorant people to insult the lady online now, than for her to marry the man and start insulting him in marriage with his insufficient funds later in marriage.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / "I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.