Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,373 members, 7,781,045 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:59 AM

I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo (15769 Views)

This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola / Judgement Sacking Me Not Majority Decision, Adeleke Tells Appeal Court / Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by akinblog: 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
He said he did not, at any time forge any certificate for election or any other purpose.

The lawmaker representing Osun West senatorial district at the National Assembly, Senator Ademola Adeleke, has faulted allegation that he presented forged school results to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, during the last governorship election in Osun State.

Adeleke said that Keyamo, a senior lawyer, acted out of ignorance.

The Senator, stated this in a statement signed by Niyi Owolade for the Ademola Adeleke campaign Organisation.

He said he did not, at any time forge any certificate for election or any other purpose.

“Our attention has been drawn to a tweet credited to Mr. Festus Keyamo that Senator Ademola Adeleke forged a statement of result he presented for election and that WAEC did not attest his certificate.

“We suspect that Mr. Keyamo must have been misinformed or failed to get his facts correctly.

“For his information and that of the general public, both WAEC and the school principal of Ede Muslim High school, Ede attested Senator Adeleke’s result through sworn affidavits before FCT High Court, Bwari.

“We advise the President’s campaign spokesman to get his facts straight before making public statements

“Being a Senior Advocate of Nigeria demands that level of responsibility. Senator Ademola Adeleke did not at any time forge any certificate for this election or for any other purpose.

“Let us repeat for the umpteenth time that the principal of Ede Muslim High School, Ede and WAEC were summoned by the court in a case filed by the APC against Senator Adeleke.

“The principal through a sworn affidavit attested the statement of results presented by the PDP candidate for his election and a Deputy Registrar of WAEC did the same through an affidavit of evidence.

“The two affidavits were widely published in the newspapers and are available in court papers. WAEC not only attested Adeleke’s result, the school authority, through the principal also did.

“At this stage in Osun election cases, all the facts are in public domain and nothing can be spinned again.

“First, the public is fully aware that both WAEC and the Principal attested to Adeleke’s qualification.

“Secondly, by the combined effect of Sections 177 and 318 of the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended, Senator Ademola Adeleke is qualified to contest for the office of a State Governor.

“Thirdly and much more critical, WAEC and the principal affirmed in their respective affidavits that there was no forgery as results submitted by Adeleke tallied with their records.

“We wish to conclude by informing the public once again that apart from the above attestation of Adeleke’s qualification, there are two subsisting high court judgments, affirming Senator Adeleke’s eligibility to contest for office if Governor.”

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/Senator-Adeleke-Reacts-As-Keyamos-Claim-That-He-Forged-WAEC-Certificate.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by Amuocha: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
Great
Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by akinblog: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
Let them know..

2 Likes

Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
Adeleke don't mind Keyamo joor!!! His brain is under his feet!!!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by ican2020: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
Keyamo is a big disgrace to SANs

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by 9jahotblog: 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
KEYAMO IS A DISAPPOINTMENT TO LEGAL PROFESSION: SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. - Adagunodo.

The Peoples Democratic Party, Osun State Chapter has come down heavily on what it called "deliberate falsehood and desperate attempt to discredit the position of the law on the legal pronouncements on the qualification of the PDP Gubernatorial candidate in Osun State, Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke by the Abuja Election Petition Tribunal and the Court of Appeal in Akure.

The chairman of the party, Hon. Olasoji Adagunodo, said for Keyamo to have pretended as if he didn't hear or know about several court pronouncements on the matter that has been rated as the most publicized case in the history of Nigeria speaks volumes on the personality of Festus Keyamo.

This singular act is enough reason for Nigerians to probe into how Keyamo scaled through integrity questions and how he was awarded the prestigious title of a Senior Advocate of Nigeria.

The party declared as null and void and of no effect the statements credited to Keyamo on his tweeter that "Senator Nurudeen Adeleke forged his school certificate which" he presented to INEC during the September 22nd governorship election in Osun State.

Barrister Festus Keyamo, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, has a record of perpetually committing misdemeanor, his defence of President Muhammadu Buhari's certificate scandal and deliberate negative allusion to the case of Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke is a confirmation that Keyamo speaks from the two sides of his mouth, making efforts to satisfy his *clients* according to the situation on hand.

"You will not be surprised that the same Keyamo was on Channels TV shortly before the recently concluded presidential election with Senator Dino Melaye, trying to defend jungle justice and extra judicial killing called by President Muhammadu Buhari on ballot box snatchers.

When President Muhammadu Buhari was taken to court over certificate scandal, APC employed 100 Senior Advocates of Nigeria, SAN, they made sure that the case was not attended to up till today, if they are not hiding anything why did they block the case from seeing the lights of the day. How Nigerians would have wish our President act like Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke who went through the rigours of Legal proceedings in the court of Law to prove his innocence. They think everybody is a criminal like them.

For those who don't know the history of Keyamo, his utterances may be a surprise but for some of us who have details of his escapades both Legal and Political, it is meaningless.

Records have it that Festus Keyamo conned innocent Damola Adebayo, a.k.a. Frayo into making recorded statement which Keyamo edited and gave to the world as a press conference purportedly tagged "confession of the principal suspect in the murder of Chief Ajibola Ige" and that singular act led innocent persons, including the Deputy Governor of Osun State under Chief Bisi Akande into undeserved incarceration. Keyamo came out of that game millions richer only for Chief Bisi Akande to openly confess last year that those prosecuted for the Bola Ige murder were innocent of the allegations against them but Keyamo was used to orchestrate that propaganda.

Unfortunately, it is appalling that our self styled Mr. Clean allowed a personality like Keyamo to be the spokesperson of his campaign organization means we are into a government of fraudsters.

"Keyamo should be treated as a liar that he presented himself to be." Adagunodo concluded.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by 9jahotblog: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
“Let us repeat for the umpteenth time that the principal of Ede Muslim High School, Ede and WAEC were summoned by the court in a case filed by the APC against Senator Adeleke.
“The principal through a sworn affidavit attested the statement of results presented by the PDP candidate for his election and a Deputy Registrar of WAEC did the same through an affidavit of evidence.
“The two affidavits were widely published in the newspapers and are available in court papers. WAEC not only attested Adeleke’s result, the school authority, through the principal also did.
“At this stage in Osun election cases, all the facts are in public domain and nothing can be spinned again.
“First, the public is fully aware that both WAEC and the Principal attested to Adeleke’s qualification.
“Secondly, by the combined effect of Sections 177 and 318 of the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended, Senator Ademola Adeleke is qualified to contest for the office of a State Governor.
“Thirdly and much more critical, WAEC and the principal affirmed in their respective affidavits that there was no forgery as results submitted by Adeleke tallied with their records.
“We wish to conclude by informing the public once again that apart from the above attestation of Adeleke’s qualification, there are two subsisting high court judgments, affirming Senator Adeleke’s eligibility to contest for office of Governor.”

5 Likes

Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by seunmsg(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
Keyamo is not the high court judge that gave the judgement that he forged the result that he presented to INEC. He should go and tell his story to the appeal court hearing the case and not Keyamo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by carterguccy(m): 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
H
Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
angry
Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by deji17: 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ok, but you presented fake results

3 Likes

Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by carterguccy(m): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
[s][/s]Adeleke don't mind Keyamo joor!!! His brain is under his feet!!![s][/s]
Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by olametrix(m): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
Are u saying they have not yet sworn dis man in since d suprem CT declearATION

1 Like

Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
All I smell is Oppression , misuse of Power.

3 Likes

Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by pTomz(m): 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
carterguccy:
H
for Highness
Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by carterguccy(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
pTomz:
for Highness

U r High bro

Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by LordGuru1: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ok
Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by bigjj: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
Just give Keyamo money, and he would begin to drum and dance for you.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by bigjj: 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
Give Keyamo money, and he would begin to drum and dance for you. Otobo gave him he danced, Buhari gave him, he is still dancing.

1 Like

Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by israelmao(m): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
Keyamo is consciously living in fool's paradise and he is like a sleeping dog that lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by CalebLebsco56(m): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
They have anything to talk about this Scam Apc people...

2 Likes

Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Adeleke don't mind Keyamo joor!!! His brain is under his feet!!!
His brain is under his feet packing all the money from the ground into his pocket.
Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by f33s1q1: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
fdfd

Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by pTomz(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
carterguccy:

U r High bro
not as you fam grin
Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by fredoooooo: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Oga go tell court grin

1 Like

Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by Smile4me01(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
That is how people loss case in court implicating himself by the he know he will explain it well in the court.

1 Like

Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
seunmsg:
Keyamo is not the high court judge that gave the judgement that he forged the result that he presented to INEC. He should go and tell his story to the appeal court hearing the case and not Keyamo.
The case has already been settled by the appeal court

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike / Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 / FG To Sell Four State-owned Refineries Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.