Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly (62423 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music / Lady Allegedly Beaten By Church Officials For Not Dressing Properly / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by PrettyCrystal: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
A young lady was allegedly beaten and left seriously injured for 'dressing improperly to church' in Taraba state, according to a Facebook report.

Victor T Injoh who shared the report online - claimed that the lady identified as Faith Ishaku of Taraba State Polytechnic, was allegedly assaulted by church officials during morning service on Sunday, April 14th, for not purportedly dressing properly to church.

Internet users reacting to the report feel that there might be more to the story and that the lady in question may have provoked the church officials after being rebuked over her dressing.

See reactions below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/lady-allegedly-beaten-by-church-officials-for-not-dressing-properly-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by JasonScoolari: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
I don't know if anyone here knows this song;

"You must obey Jesus Christ
Brothers, you must obey Jesus Christ

You must obey Jesus Christ
Sister's, you must obey Jesus Christ

Obey! Obey!! eh eh eh

Chorus;
You must obey Jesus Christ. grin

doggedfighter, come and see your church members bursting someone's head. Lmfaogrin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by Aboks(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
why beat her instead send her back home to change,

dem beat her till her head resemble zombie 4 walking dead grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by AbikeDabiri: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
For not dressing properWHAT shocked
This country is fvcked ryt now.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by forghon: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
Are u sure grin is nt herdsmen or sorry herdschurch members

8 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by doggedfighter(f): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Obey! Obey!! eh eh eh

Chorus;

doggedfighter, come and see your church members bursting someone's head. Lmfaogrin

Jason, they're are your scam members. I don't do church business . Why me of all people here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by JasonScoolari: 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
doggedfighter:

Jason, they're are your scam members. I don't do church business . Why me of all people here
I know you don't like those fraudsters called pastor's.

Just playing around. wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by doggedfighter(f): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I know you don't like those fraudsters called pastor's.

Just playing around. wink
I swear. You have been giving some people here high bp. Be ready to pay hospital bills grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by JasonScoolari: 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
doggedfighter:

I swear. You have been giving some people here high bp. Be ready to pay hospital bills grin grin
Lol, I just love doing bad things in a good way. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by oluwatosink: 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
Beaten and injured for not dressing properly to church shocked sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by Divay22(f): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Obey! Obey!! eh eh eh

Chorus;

Hahahahaha. Jason thank you.
You just made my night with this grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by JasonScoolari: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
Divay22:

Hahahahaha. Jason thank you.
You just made my night with this grin grin
Lol, you welcome beautiful. wink kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by ipiuz(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
oohlawds

is dis real life

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
She looks troublesome

13 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by emeijeh(m): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
This is going WAY TOO FAR!

But why the double lines on the image, like she received this hot slap below?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by gurunlocker: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
Lol.... The picture looks like her spirit is coming out as they do show it in Nollywood movies grin

12 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by SeniorZato(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
Her nose even shift to one corner

4 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by CaptainMitch: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
Them don disfigure person nose, these ones go bloody as nightclub bouncer.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by Sharmeenator(m): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
What's bad in what she wearing above?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by elganzar(m): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
waiting for the real story

15 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by dochenaj: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
Foremost, this story is too fictitious to be true.
Even someone resisting arrest has not been beaten to this bloody extent except she was "bitten" as the facebook poster opined.
We will wait to hear the other side before casting aspersions.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by BdorianGray(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
Is that up there the actual lady or her ghost..

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by ElNero(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
Am I the only one that don't understand this poo

As in, I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by paddyofboss(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
Beating was too much her spirit has to leave

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by Yemisi87: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
Northerners and violence approach.
Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by eagleeye2: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
Maybe they have asked her to leave the church gently but she decided to get violent with one of the officials and they gave her equal treatment.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by CyrilChidolue: 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
Lol. Laugh wan kill me here.. .

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
See muscles, this one dey gym

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by eagleeye2: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
ElNero:
Am I the only one that don't understand this poo

As in, I don't understand.
Bloggers will never tell you the whole story. Rather they will leave you more confused.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) / Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.