Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly (62422 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music / Lady Allegedly Beaten By Church Officials For Not Dressing Properly / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by ladygudhead(f): 8:25am On Apr 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, very clear. Shout out to Sapele babe's abeg. grin
smiley
Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by JasonScoolari: 8:27am On Apr 17, 2019
ladygudhead:
smiley
Dem really sabi work. grin

How's studies over there?
Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by Tellemall: 8:29am On Apr 17, 2019
dochenaj:
Foremost, this story is too fictitious to be true.
Even someone resisting arrest has not been beaten to this bloody extent except she was "bitten" as the facebook poster opined.
We will wait to hear the other side before casting aspersions.

Lol @bitten. LOL!

Such raw Nigerian fiction. The picture features a truculent, dangerous-looking bald man/woman.

It could be a thief. They're always beating thieves and putting up pictures of the miscreants.
Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2019
Before I say anything first know that going to church is a scam.

* Calling yourself a Christian is a paganism, no christainity during the lifetime of Jesus, Jesus know nothing about christainity, and pagan was the first to name you christain. Because they are mocking you.

Say no to christainity.

That is why I love my sister's in Islam 90% of them always obay commandment of Allah in dressing, Allah said woman should not expose their body to display their beauty, and many of them obey, it's only my Yoruba Muslima always proof stubborn. Wos obey Allah is better than obey you will or your boyfriend will. Kilofa nonsense.? But to be honest Muslima are the most amazing women on Earth I love you all. May Almighty Allah reward you all with your good deed amin.

Back to those people who Beat that girl they are not try at all they supposed to educate her than to best her, after all there many churches of God out there that their pastor wear pant to church.

You lady also need to be dress well not only your money pastor and church need. They need your sense too and the way you dress.

Shalom
Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by GoldHorse(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2019
This can't be true. The story no complete. I'm sure something transpired before this?
Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by ladygudhead(f): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dem really sabi work. grin
How's studies over there?

which work, the one u employ dem for?... commissional of works.
I'm done wit studies jor
Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by JasonScoolari: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2019
ladygudhead:

which work, the one u employ dem for?... commissional of works.

I'm done wit studies jor
grin

Wow, that's cool. cool
Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by Giftednwaimo(f): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2019
But this is bullshit na..
You dont preach in this way.
Then who is even righteous??
Rubbish!
Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by GindoX(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
Heeh! Is that her Spirit leaving her? shocked
Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
KcMarShalL:
Please where is the improper dressing?

We dey complain about SARS, boys brigade aputakwa bikonu?.. aga agbara ndi uniform people ndia agbara?

Sexy eyes?
Are they real?
Re: Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly by Cityguy: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nonsense. She provoked church worker and then they have to brutalise and traumatise her. What arrant nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) / Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.