Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1431802 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
Obinna2470:
I feel it's unfair to recruit just 3200, I herd the recruitment will be per local government, if so half of my centre was full with people from a particular LGA.
mine was a hall full of Igala's. But the picture will be clearer to us after all the recruitment process is done anyway.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Obinna2470(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
UtilityRational:

these are the real Igbo's. always looking down on others. filled with hatred towards northerns. always feeling superior.

to all those northerners that wrote the test, hope you have seen the hatred they suspended conceive for you. you should know how to interact and handle them when you are finally in. do not forget what they are saying here because its their true colour. you can return the favour with interest when you are finally in insha Allah.
kulura dasu sosai karkumanta.

please don't miss interpret me, I have made love for my northern brothers, I rather do business with a northerner than any one from the south, they are very sincere, I was just saying that not by passing the exam scoring 100/100, my northern brothers always have there way around the system. They own the system, I am working today I owe it to a someone from the north nothing like interview. So Musa doesn't need to operate the computer and Adu dnt need to score above average, we will still meet dem in Camp. And Musa will end up as CG dnt forget. So please no hating, Las Las the only way for an Igbo man to be successful in Nigeria is to be close to Musa and Adu... Check the Stats even in politics ... My pray will be let the rain of employment touch everyone. And let me locate my own Musa

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by shehufaruq: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Booler:
mine was a hall full of Igala's. But the picture will be clearer to us after all the recruitment process is done anyway.
Is it just one center in the whole of KOGI state?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Oghenekelvin: 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
preciousfuture:
After our test the invitation Slip stapled with photocopy of ID card was collected but I learnt is not the same in all centres.How true is that?

True for my center

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
shehufaruq:

Is it just one center in the whole of KOGI state?
i had mine in Abuja. Don't know the distribution in kogi state. But as I said, my centre was dominated by the Igala's.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by stubbornman(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
UtilityRational:

these are the real Igbo's. always looking down on others. filled with hatred towards northerns. always feeling superior.

to all those northerners that wrote the test, hope you have seen the hatred they suspended conceive for you. you should know how to interact and handle them when you are finally in. do not forget what they are saying here because its their true colour. you can return the favour with interest when you are finally in insha Allah.

Oh shut up extremist and stop adding pepper!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 2:12am On Jan 19, 2020
UtilityRational:

You're committing fallacy of generalisation when you make such wide sweeping allegations, you're no different from the person you accused. You people should learn to see each other as partners in progress and not enemies if you wanna make any headway in this career path.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 2:22am On Jan 19, 2020
Obinna2470:

please don't miss interpret me, I have made love for my northern brothers, I rather do business with a northerner than any one from the south, they are very sincere, I was just saying that not by passing the exam scoring 100/100, my northern brothers always have there way around the system. They own the system, I am working today I owe it to a someone from the north nothing like interview. So Musa doesn't need to operate the computer and Adu dnt need to score above average, we will still meet dem in Camp. And Musa will end up as CG dnt forget. So please no hating, Las Las the only way for an Igbo man to be successful in Nigeria is to be close to Musa and Adu... Check the Stats even in politics ... My pray will be let the rain of employment touch everyone. And let me locate my own Musa
You're still making the same mistake of making allegations you can't substantiate. This is the most ignorant post I've read in a long time, using connections to get job have never being restricted to any tribe it cuts across depending on who is in position to help. In the history of customs recruitment and in extension any paramilitary outfit this is the most transparent exercise thus far, the DG has sworn to ensure things are done right, even Hamid All's son will go through this same process without his father intervening. Some of us know this man right from time, and even when this whole thing started last year I made similar post on this which many people doubted.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 2:26am On Jan 19, 2020
prophetic69:

Abeg will there be anything like Medical test? Especially drug test?
sure, there will be a comprehensive medical check-up for all ailments including Hiv, hepatitis, BP, flatfoot etc.
That will be at the interview /documentation stage

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Muadh88: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2020
Mexyz:
Some paramilitary actually do conduct interview, at least FRSC did in their last recruitment, may not be as hard/difficult like your normal interview.

Bros forget that guy, just because he attended "one" paramilitary recruitment exercise, he thinks he knows everything about all paramilitary recruitments...hmn...I laugh
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Obinna2470(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2020
ugo4u:

You're still making the same mistake of making allegations you can't substantiate. This is the most ignorant post I've read in a long time, using connections to get job have never being restricted to any tribe it cuts across depending on who is in position to help. In the history of customs recruitment and in extension any paramilitary outfit this is the most transparent exercise thus far, the DG has sworn to ensure things are done right, even Hamid All's son will go through this same process without his father intervening. Some of us know this man right from time, and even when this whole thing started last year I made similar post on this which many people doubted.

And you believed, 168,693 candidates for 3200 slots (800 graduate and 1200 ssce), if the CG will award a contract of 1.6 billion to a private firm to recruit, and jamb now gives us exam ( another government organisation) almost a year later, I rest my case on Ur credibility .
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Rainbow219(m): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2020
UtilityRational:

Hmmmmmm it seems like they forget we northerners never forget nor forgive we will teach them a big lesson.
Xa suci ubansu ne. Allah yakai damo ga harawa
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2020
Obinna2470:

And you believed, 168,693 candidates for 3200 slots (800 graduate and 1200 ssce), if the CG will award a contract of 1.6 billion to a private firm to recruit, and jamb now gives us exam ( another government organisation) almost a year later, I rest my case on Ur credibility .
The joke is on you, I wonder how you people reason atimes, so you expect the Customs to recruit more than their capacity or absorb over 100k applicants or what I don't really get you? You people don't know how things work because it's a govt body you expect them to carry more than what they need and later some of you will still be complaining of over-bloated civil service.
The primary goal of the Customs is to generate income for the govt and checkmate entry of illegal goods, it is not a come chop organisation where they just recruit people without vacancies.
What if trying to make the process transparent was responsible for the delay, isn't it worth it? mind you Jamb is a participatory body in this and they are going to be paid don't think it will be done for free, even the exam centres used do you think it's for free? not to talk of the next stage where there are possibilities that candidates will be camped for a number of days and the logistics to cater for them and conduct series tests, including medicals etc
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Rainbow219(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2020
Obinna2470:
I don talk am before Musa for Zamfara doesn't know how to operate the system, Adu in Yobe can't even speak English talk more of to answer English questions , their name will still be out. All these assistant CG way they talk bout steps ( I just dey laff ), I wish all success ooh
Hmmmmmmmm in your dream you think we are illiterate koh. You better learn how to respect us. We the northerners are of 2 advantages, you forget we are good in Arabic and we can still write and talk in useless English
But let's forget who English help

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by geemonee88: 8:22am On Jan 19, 2020
Ramanto:

Bro please check for me NCS/C08/363755

Not shortlisted
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2020
Rainbow219:

Hmmmmmm it seems like they forget we northerners never forget nor forgive we will teach them a big lesson.
If you carry this attitude to the service you'll be booted out trust me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Agent86: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2020
Its very sad in this day and age when we are the generation thats supposed to be smart and enlightened I still see so much ethnicity and tribalism spewing in every direction, what's the difference between a northerner and a southerner ? You tribalistic bigots should be ashamed of urselfs, you can do better and be better, but guess u dont know any better,Does any body or any group of humans bleed gold or have special super powers why so much hate, so much cheating and injustice, all this shit we learn from de last generation, before the civil war nigeria was never like this its very sad. While there's truths in nepotism and very Little federalisim,nobody, no zone is particularly free from this same reasoning, even down to the sate level we see tribals wars ,villages hating other villages, and any part would do the exact same if given the chance.. Thats how I see it and I pray and hope it changes long as Nigerians can't stand togeda when push comes to shove we will all fall like cards in the wind. Things should change we are more enlightened than the past generations and we should learn from the past to avoid the same mistakes. We are all blood and bones, we all breather the same air. Rich,poor, Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, IBO, Muslim, Christian, traditionalists whatever and where ever you come from the next person is also human and should be treated as such.. Stop the hate its really old and unbecoming so we dont become a bitter nation just waiting to kill of the other tribe to our left or right. this world would be a better place wit just alittle more love, understanding, and peace.. Our strength is our diversity. The political class create most of this tensions but if u see them together when its time to share the national cake they dont even care who is from where, tribe, religion or any. This thread was created for the customs job and it will serve its purpose. Stay woke lovely sunday

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2020
Forget this northern and Igbo thing...some stereotypes can be misleading.
U find intelligentials in the North as well; especially those within the academic parameters. Also, we all know how things work in this country: Hausa o, Igbo o, just exhaust every available possibilities u have at ur disposal and get this job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2020
Obinna2470:
I feel it's unfair to recruit just 3200, I herd the recruitment will be per local government, if so half of my centre was full with people from a particular LGA.
i hope they will do it in NPF way, in such a way that you"l only have to compete against people from your LGA alone
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by fbabs(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for your well detailed explanation, you are among the few on Nairaland with correct information
Please what's APL and IPPIS
How many applicants will most likely be invited for the second stage
When are they likely to invite applicants for the physical and credentials screening
Will statements of results be accepted

Thank you for Help and advice

MightyGEE:

Physical and credentials screening exercise (where over 70% of those that wrote today's exam would be screened out without any reason) once you pass this stage. Your chance of getting the job is 90% already. But your leg has to long pass river Niger, this is the stage where merits ends. Nothing like i receive it by Faith, nobody needs your first class or course of study. This is the stage where politicians and top officials comes in.. Remember their candidates did not sat for the exam. This is the stage where money start speaking.. Let me rest here
Invitation for documentation
Invitation for training /collection of APL/IPPIS capturing
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by rickyboss333: 11:53am On Jan 19, 2020
Gimli:

help me also with the form... jsunday413@gmail.com
I would also like to have a copy of the guarantor form erique333@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by rickyboss333: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2020
ugo4u:

Don't be stupid, it's because you aren't exposed that's why you feel there are no educated northerners, I bet you, you can't compete with most of them when it comes to academics, probably you didn't do well in the exam and if you don't make the list you will hang it on a certain "Musa". Don't be an idiot, I know many Anambra guys who are stark illiterates that can't even spell their names, even in my center there were guys who couldn't use a mouse, there are educated and uneducated folks in all parts of the country. okpo!!

Very true... But easy with d insults na, u could do ur enlightenment in a much milder and friendly way
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by rickyboss333: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
UtilityRational:

Despite d fact that I am not in support of the initial post that brought about this issue, I highly recommend that this particular post be brought down for all I can see here is anarchy, revolutionary and a typical statement of dessolution and destruction. This is not d way forward please. Two wrongs never make it right.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by rickyboss333: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Rainbow219:

I hope we can see where this is leading to. This is how tribal wars degenerate from, generalizing intentions and personality from one very expensive statement. If there is one thing I know about our northern brothers, they are very and always straight forward and truthful people with no hidden intentions, which is y I prefer to relate with them when it comes to issues of business and trust, but at the same time are extremist with litle or no sense of forgiveness or reconciliation when been trampled upon. So pls I beg of u, there is no reason for us to take this issue personal just because of one person's statement.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Fenesa1: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ethnic or tribal sentiments are usually as a result of people accepting to dwell in the shortcomings of their leaders and heroes..

They tell you that tribe A is bad and you should stay away from them. With all your exposure and education , you choose to only see and not think..

We have good people from every tribe..it is not debatable ..

We keep sowing evil seeds in our children and they grow up being like you instead of themselves....

With all due respect, we all are products of a failed society but we could make our choices and birth a new one.

Shalom

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Obinna2470(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
nuradeen011:
i hope they will do it in NPF way, in such a way that you"l only have to compete against people from your LGA alone

Npf that we didn't know how they got the 10,000 people , we just herd list is ready
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BOJO123(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
I'm just thinking, what if that guy hadn't come up with another method where one can check if he/she was shortlisted or not...
The guy deserves an award and I pray his dreams come true

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by shehufaruq: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
BOJO123:
I'm just thinking, what if that guy hadn't come up with another method where one can check if he/she was shortlisted or not...
Yea right, I hope someone come up with same idea for the next stage because i havn't got any mail nor sms till this minute
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by hardiodun(f): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
BOJO123:
Yes o, many people like myself who got the text as I was stepping out of the exam hall would have been lamenting by now. He had a tweak and didn't keep it to himself. God bless him real good.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by UtilityRational(m): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
stubbornman:

Oh shut up extremist and stop adding pepper!!!

oh yeah, the guy that started it is not an extremist right?? because am sure you wont call him moderate except you are hypocrite
because I don't see where you tell him to shut up. may be if you concentrate your energy to him and caution him against his slandering I won't be even replying him.

but who am I kidding, you're the same shit head.
idiots
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by UtilityRational(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
ugo4u:

You're committing fallacy of generalisation when you make such wide sweeping allegations, you're no different from the person you accused. You people should learn to see each other as partners in progress and not enemies if you wanna make any headway in this career path.

thanks and noted
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by UtilityRational(m): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
rickyboss333:

Despite d fact that I am not in support of the initial post that brought about this issue, I highly recommend that this particular post be brought down for all I can see here is anarchy, revolutionary and a typical statement of dessolution and destruction. This is not d way forward please. Two wrongs never make it right.

I think you should start by asking the post that generated this replay to be brought down first. if the obinna guy didn't spew that rubbish I wouldn't waste my precious time countering him.
don't you think it would be better if the problem is tackle from the origin (obinna post).??

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.