Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1432013 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 2:58am On Feb 19, 2020
Get the job first. If the salary isn't enough or what you expect, you can resign. Lol
freddybonz:
With all these questions being asked, please how much does customs pay as salary first of all and are they any special allowances or even upfront if possible?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Obinna2470(m): 7:56am On Feb 19, 2020
ugo4u:

Congratulations!!!
Yet some people don't ever agree that people can get a job without knowing anyone or paying anything, just watch how these set of people will come and tell you that you press button. Like I said earlier any organisation that wants to do a transparent recruitment they will. Who could ever imagine NNPC that is rot with corruption can see through a seamless process, three of my guys were also successful these are young men that don't know anybody related to even a filling station talk more of NNPC.
Unarguably this is the most transparent recruitment conducted by NNPC since 1999. Many people paid millions to get this job and they didn't make it, infact my colleague at the place of work was confident of getting this job because his dad is a top shot at NNPC till now he is still refreshing his email if he will see a congratulatory message.
Once again congratulations!!!! Go make a difference.
but we know people who didn't even write the exam with others and have gotten the Mail , omo leave 9ja ooh , no carry dem swear ooh. leg pass leg , sargent connection no go sure pass General connect but na God sure pass, omo c as u dey happy say ur colleague no get the Job LoL... my nigga (course mate) from brono got the message sharply he has fixed wedding date
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2020
klem93:
If you write the custom exam and you're sure of your performance, brace for impact texts/mails are about to start dropping for the successful ones, nothing like waiting for your results o, just the successfuls will be mailed.... Latest next month second week.
are you sure about this?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2020
ugo4u:

Congratulations!!!
Yet some people don't ever agree that people can get a job without knowing anyone or paying anything, just watch how these set of people will come and tell you that you press button. Like I said earlier any organisation that wants to do a transparent recruitment they will. Who could ever imagine NNPC that is rot with corruption can see through a seamless process, three of my guys were also successful these are young men that don't know anybody related to even a filling station talk more of NNPC.
Unarguably this is the most transparent recruitment conducted by NNPC since 1999. Many people paid millions to get this job and they didn't make it, infact my colleague at the place of work was confident of getting this job because his dad is a top shot at NNPC till now he is still refreshing his email if he will see a congratulatory message.
Once again congratulations!!!! Go make a difference.
i know someone that is out of the country for his Msc for almost a year now, i am not even sure he applied for the NNPC Job but still get this job

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by EdoBoy90(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2020
nuradeen011:

i know someone that is out of the country for his Msc for almost a year now, i am not even sure he applied for the NNPC Job but still get this job

Is she a lady?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2020
EdoBoy90:
Is she a lady?
nope
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2020
nuradeen011:

Possibly he came back for the test without your knowledge...that's by the way this is NNPC I for once never believe they could conduct an exercise with a semblance of transparency, it's possible people got in through the backdoor that I can't confirm what I know is that I know some guys that got this same job without knowing anyone. I can't come here and be defending nonsense, I posted my experience at the army screening at Ibadan and I made it categorically clear that it wasn't as transparent as many think because I saw first hand lobbying. It all depends on the people are put in charge of this things, if Ali is the army boss there are possibilities that he will tighten up things.
What I say is based on the info I got is that cutting corners for this NCS is next to impossible, maybe except the man hands off the process or they remove him. You people should go make enquiry why he is called Benjamin Netanyahu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 10:30am On Feb 19, 2020
Somebody got the last FRSC and when asked how? He said it was just God. 6months later he came back to confess that a politician helped him.
So there will be no more need to state the channel in achieving the goal of employment; whatever the means, just say it's God and leave it that way, nobody should confuse us again.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2020
ugo4u:

Possibly he came back for the test without your knowledge...that's by the way this is NNPC I for once never believe they could conduct an exercise with a semblance of transparency, it's possible people got in through the backdoor that I can't confirm what I know is that I know some guys that got this same job without knowing anyone. I can't come here and be defending nonsense, I posted my experience at the army screening at Ibadan and I made it categorically clear that it wasn't as transparent as many think because I saw first hand lobbying. It all depends on the people are put in charge of this things, if Ali is the army boss there are possibilities that he will tighten up things.
What I say is based on the info I got is that cutting corners for this NCS is next to impossible, maybe except the man hands off the process or they remove him. You people should go make enquiry why he is called Benjamin Netanyahu.

i never doubt Ali's integrity but its Nigeria, no recruitment will be conducted without favoritism no matter what, there are sensitive information's that i cannot post here but NCS list is ready only final touches remain.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2020
nuradeen011:

i never doubt Ali's integrity but its Nigeria, no recruitment will be conducted without favoritism no matter what, there are sensitive information's that i cannot post here but NCS list is ready only final touches remain.
ur head too correct
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Everrest9(m): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2020
ugo4u:

Because someone said he got a job at NNPC without telling us the process he went through.... Both short legs and long legs. You thought it was transparent. Who told you that?... If I was the guy I would also say I didn't know anybody except God. It's good to give hope and have faith in God.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2020
Everrest9:
Because someone said he got a job at NNPC without telling us the process he went through.... Both short legs and long legs. You thought it was transparent. Who told you that?... If I was the guy I would also say I didn't know anybody except God. It's good to give hope and have faith in God.
If it is this NNPC matter just forget it, many people got it w/o knowing anyone, it's also possible that some got it via button. Even on nairaland here testimonies abound just enter their thread.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 10:47am On Feb 19, 2020
nuradeen011:

Nothing is impossible sha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by preciousfuture: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2020
nuradeen011:

The list to face interview or the list to camp/training directly? Pls enlighten me.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oyeezah(f): 11:51am On Feb 19, 2020
preciousfuture:

The list to face interview or the list to camp/training directly? Pls enlighten me.
I think it should be for physical screening and document verification

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Everrest9:

Why are we overstressing this matter?

I and my cousin secured an APL at NNPC without knowing a gateman.. I could said that we are not operating in the same frequency of grace!

when I pick up my APL I started doubting to work with NNPC cuz the pay is 133k, my current job is far much better than it.

I wrote the NCS test, even though I was able to clicked only 76 questions, I'm convinced the same grace will speak..

What we have failed to understand about this particular recruitment, are yet to be opened, that you score 98% , making it to the next stage is still in doubt.

The HR will make sure that all area of disciplines are touched, I believed that nepotism will still come in play, but I'm strongly believe that about 70% will still make it to the final list without knowing anybody.

Gracias!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by freddybonz(m): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
Sorry, let me get this straight....are u picking NCS over NNPC?
Adiadi1:

I and my cousin secured an APL at NNPC without knowing a gateman.. I could said that we are not operating in the same frequency of grace!

when I pick up my APL I started doubting to work with NNPC cuz the pay is 133k, my current job is far much better than it.

I wrote the NCS test, even though I was able to clicked only 76 questions, I'm convinced the same grace will speak..

What we have failed to understand about this particular recruitment, are yet to be opened, that you score 98% , making it to the next stage is still in doubt.

The HR will make sure that all area of disciplines are touched, I believed that nepotism will still come in play, but I'm strongly believe that about 70% will still make it to the final list without knowing anybody.

Gracias!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by klem93(m): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
He didn't say anything like that but come to think of it, he said NNPC is paying 133k which is currently lower than what he is earning, what if when NCS comes out and the pay is a whole lot bigger than NNPC, which will u advise him? Take note NNPC is GT which is a 12month probation thing, but NCS is a permanent stuff.... But which did you prefer NNPC over NCS or NCS over NNPC, please state with reasons
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by HMMD: 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
klem93:
He didn't say anything like that but come to think of it, he said NNPC is paying 133k which is currently lower than what he is earning, what if when NCS comes out and the pay is a whole lot bigger than NNPC, which will u advise him? Take note NNPC is GT which is a 12month probation thing, but NCS is a permanent stuff.... But which did you prefer NNPC over NCS or NCS over NNPC, please state with reasons
He should go and do business, you can't be a gov't worker and expect to be rich unless you wanna go and steal, yes you might be comfortable but not rich. So he should go for what he is passionate about not just for the sake of employment, some people get into organisations because of the way it is being painted only for them to enter and start to regret. e.g Army Combatants (SSC), if you don't have genuine passion for what you're about entering it's either you'll have to force yourself to adjust or you'll be frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Obinna2470(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
i have said it and will still say it, don't say he doesn't know, he can meet someone in the church or mosque and he wont tell you, life is per head, you don't know the workings his father, mother, uncles do, these days parents look and secure jobs for their wards even without dem knowing, my friend who got this Nnpc job didn't know anyone, his father worked in a bank and is late. one of the top directors in Nnpc sent for him to repay a favour that occurred over 18 years ago for his Dad, gosh i respect some people from the north, loyalty even in death. i herd his father risked a loan deal for him he later lost his job at the bank, we have honest and loyal people ooh

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by goderlist44: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
ugo4u:

He should go and do business, you can't be a gov't worker and expect to be rich unless you wanna go and steal, yes you might be comfortable but not rich. So he should go for what he is passionate about not just for the sake of employment, some people get into organisations because of the way it is being painted only for them to enter and start to regret. e.g Army Combatants (SSC), if you don't have genuine passion for what you're about entering it's either you'll have to force yourself to adjust or you'll be frustrated.

I have being following ur comments. u always speak my mind . kudus to you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by klem93(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
Obinna2470:
i have said it and will still say it, don't say he doesn't know, he can meet someone in the church or mosque and he wont tell you, life is per head, you don't know the workings his father, mother, uncles do, these days parents look and secure jobs for their wards even without dem knowing, my friend who got this Nnpc job didn't know anyone, his father worked in a bank and is late. one of the top directors in Nnpc sent for him to repay a favour that occurred over 18 years ago for his Dad, gosh i respect some people from the north, loyalty even in death. i herd his father risked a loan deal for him he later lost his job at the bank, we have honest and loyal people ooh

Shey u see that place called North, they might be backward in everything but they are ahead of others in terms of helping themselves, loyalty and trust.... Served there and I saw it all with my eyes

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Talib93(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
As in, wonders shall never end ....
freddybonz:
Sorry, let me get this straight....are u picking NCS over NNPC?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Olamertom: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
who pays more, nnpc or ncs
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Fexkoti(m): 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nnpc pays more by a long distance... 133k for a graduate trainee is not bad... Bhut dont make d mistake to choose NCS over nnpc... Spent gud Time as secretary support staff to know...helped staff in printing payslip...d kind of work life balance nnpc gives u is enough
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Everrest9(m): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
Adiadi1:

when I pick up my APL I started doubting to work with NNPC cuz the pay is 133k, my current job is far much better than it. I'm happy for you brother, I'm just trying to make some things clear. Yours might be truth. Congrats once again.

Gracias!

'm happy for you brother, I'm just trying to make some things clear. Yours might be real. Congrats once again.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tboy243: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
What i know and will continue to stand on is that "favouritism or nepotism, all na God". Na still God hand all of us dey. God is the overall decider. That's all.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ELJC(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tboy243:
What i know and will continue to stand on is that "favouritism or nepotism, all na God". Na still God hand all of us dey. God is the overall decider. That's all.
But we still have to put in some work
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Oshin56(m): 12:27am On Feb 20, 2020
nuradeen011:

bro you are a real Nigeria, if Ali is playing saint didn't he gave out slot and if he did give out slot did you think in one way or the other monkey hand no go resemble human hand. one Budweiser for you please manage it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 3:24am On Feb 20, 2020
Does nnpc pay 133k
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 20, 2020
officialchikzy0:
Does nnpc pay 133k
Yes but they pay 5M upfront yearly then 133k monthly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.