Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1432046 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2020
preciousfuture:

The list to face interview or the list to camp/training directly? Pls enlighten me.
list for interview first then camp after like one or two weeks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by preciousfuture: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2020
nuradeen011:

Thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
nuradeen011:

When will documentation take place?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by prophetic69(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
nuradeen011:

Bro watch and see, na straight to camp

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
prophetic69:

then, when will they screen out those that didn't meet the physical requirements?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
How will you go straight to camp without physical verification? Height, certificate, flat foot, etc how well they verify?
prophetic69:

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by mashad(m): 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
prophetic69:

Very gullible comment. How can you just go straight to camp?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by georgependor(m): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
In few days the list would be out

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
and to those asking which is better btwn NNPC and NCS, my advice is choose carefully money shouldn't be the only factor you consider.
Remember, NNPC job is not as secured as the NCS. Any govt can come tomorrow and decide to sell off NNPC, the sales is already in the offing because it has not generated 1 naira into govt cofers for over a decade now. Rather it has thoroughly being a steady source of revenue loss. So weigh the pros and cons look at future prospects before reaching conclusion.
My 2 cent

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Una don come again ba. Which one is in few days? cry
georgependor:
In few days the list would be out
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dreyFoxx(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
One thing to take note again it that if NNPC was to recruit even 5000, not the whole 5000 would be based of favoritism...sure there would and also picked based on merit probably randomly.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by vecdatatech(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
During Documentation verification can there accept statement of result from school or Original certificate are needed that.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
I think this depends on the year of your graduation. You can't be presenting a statement of result if you graduated like five years ago.
vecdatatech:
During Documentation verification can there accept statement of result from school or Original certificate are needed that.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
prophetic69:
i prayed so
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oazeez1991(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
klem93:

Shey u see that place called North, they might be backward in everything but they are ahead of others in terms of helping themselves, loyalty and trust.... Served there and I saw it all with my eyes

I second ur comment bro. I served dia too, nd wat u summarized dem 2 be r just so on point. Dose are d tinz dey got, dat oda tribes lack. Dat I so respect dem 4. Nd such act will mk dem 2 continue controlin d Nigeria system 4 a long period of time, regardless of weda or not dey r sitting as President.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by coernes: 6:25am On Feb 21, 2020
What is delaying Custom from shortlisting candidates? An insider said 7th February. Today is 21st February nothing nothing. Na war o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Joseph10123(m): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2020
any updates?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by b03liberty(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2020
Joseph10123:
any updates?
very soon
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by b03liberty(m): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2020
Most probably by Monday morning
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2020
b03liberty:
Most probably by Monday morning
you sound very confident
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2020
It's like you didn't see the word "probably" in his statement. Personally, I don't see anything happening this month. Just my opinion though
nuradeen011:
you sound very confident
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2020
After two failed appearances before the Senate Committee on Public Accounts, the Comptroller General of the Nigerian Customs Services, Colonel Hameed Ali (rtd) surfaced at the National Assembly on Thursday.

His invitation was sequel to the query issued to his agency and over 20 other Ministries, Department and Agencies, MDAs by the Auditor General of the Federation, Anthony Ayine over unaudited five years account by the indicted MDAs.

The office of the Accountant General of the Federation was equally indicted.

The Auditor General of the Federation equally queried the Nigerian Customs Services and the Federal Inland Revenue Services over non-remittance of five per cent monthly wage of their employees to the Pension Fund, contrary to section 39 (2) of the Pension Reform Act.

A dissatisfied chairman of the Public Accounts Committee, Mathew Urghogide accused the NCS and representative of the Account General of the Federation of non-compliance with standard accounting timelines.

He said: “For over five years, the NCS and other MDAs haven’t produced their audited accounts. How can we say we are fighting corruption under this situation?

“The Customs Act says you must send in your audited accounts, six months into another financial year. We must clear the outstanding unaudited accounts. What the President does with this Committee findings will tell us how we are fighting corruption. A lot of us are very concerned and this isn’t the way to go. So many weighty allegations against Customs.

“The query given to you by the Auditor General of the Federation in 2015 and you are yet to vacate them, almost five years after! ”

On the default in remittance of monthly pension of NCS employees, representative of the Accountant General of the Federation, Olusegun Olufehintola attributed the infraction to lack of funds.

The CG, NCS spoke in similar vein.

He said: “When I came into Customs in 2015, the Government had to keep giving us subventions, intervention funds in order to make up the payment of our officers and that continued up till today until recently when part of CISS was given to us to augment our payment. I always sought for payment of our salaries. What the Accountant General said is the true situation.

“Now that we have the CISS and pay every emolument, our officers are supposed to get them, we can take five per cent and begin to pay."
nuradeen011:
https://tribuneonlineng.com/customs-boss-appears-at-national-assembly/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1582227647
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by coernes: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2020
Uspic:
After two failed appearances before the Senate Committee on Public Accounts, the Comptroller General of the Nigerian Customs Services, Colonel Hameed Ali (rtd) surfaced at the National Assembly on Thursday.

His invitation was sequel to the query issued to his agency and over 20 other Ministries, Department and Agencies, MDAs by the Auditor General of the Federation, Anthony Ayine over unaudited five years account by the indicted MDAs.

The office of the Accountant General of the Federation was equally indicted.

The Auditor General of the Federation equally queried the Nigerian Customs Services and the Federal Inland Revenue Services over non-remittance of five per cent monthly wage of their employees to the Pension Fund, contrary to section 39 (2) of the Pension Reform Act.

A dissatisfied chairman of the Public Accounts Committee, Mathew Urghogide accused the NCS and representative of the Account General of the Federation of non-compliance with standard accounting timelines.

He said: “For over five years, the NCS and other MDAs haven’t produced their audited accounts. How can we say we are fighting corruption under this situation?

“The Customs Act says you must send in your audited accounts, six months into another financial year. We must clear the outstanding unaudited accounts. What the President does with this Committee findings will tell us how we are fighting corruption. A lot of us are very concerned and this isn’t the way to go. So many weighty allegations against Customs.

“The query given to you by the Auditor General of the Federation in 2015 and you are yet to vacate them, almost five years after! ”

On the default in remittance of monthly pension of NCS employees, representative of the Accountant General of the Federation, Olusegun Olufehintola attributed the infraction to lack of funds.

The CG, NCS spoke in similar vein.

He said: “When I came into Customs in 2015, the Government had to keep giving us subventions, intervention funds in order to make up the payment of our officers and that continued up till today until recently when part of CISS was given to us to augment our payment. I always sought for payment of our salaries. What the Accountant General said is the true situation.

“Now that we have the CISS and pay every emolument, our officers are supposed to get them, we can take five per cent and begin to pay."
In which way does this affect the recruitment process?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2020
Good question. It might be asked during the interview/screening stage grin
coernes:

In which way does this affect the recruitment process?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by justin0077: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2020
Time 'll tell but I think the time is now
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
These 3500 people send me mail grin. Say I'm shortlisted for training. They cooked d mail so well.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Umarjamilu1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
O Almighty Allah put among the recruited one
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by b03liberty(m): 7:39am On Feb 22, 2020
Booler:
These 3500 people send me mail grin. Say I'm shortlisted for training. They cooked d mail so well.
copy and paste it here make we laugh them together please
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2020
b03liberty:
b03liberty:
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2020
Breaking News!!!

It has been agreed by the federal government of our noble nation in conjunction with all military and paramilitary forces that today is Saturday.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2020
Successful candidates who have completed documentation into the Nigeria Customs Servic are hereby informed that Basic Training Cours shall commence on Monday 5th of September 2011 as follows:
Recruits on CONSOL (08) are to report at Customs Training College Ikeja, Lagos State,
Recruits on CONSOL (07) to (03) are to report at Customs Training College Goron-Dutse – Kano ,Kano State.
All Support Staff candidates are to report to th Service Headquarters, Zone 3, Wuse, Abuja.
All Recruits are to report unfailingly on Sunday 4th September 2011.
All recruits are to report to the training venues with the following:
1. Two white khaki shorts
2. Two white vests
3. Two pairs of White canvass
4. Original Letter of Appointment
5. Two white bed sheets
6. Cutlass, Hoe and Broom
7. Bucket, Food-Flask and Cutlery

NCS Headquarters
Abuja

this is how they do in 2011

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.