Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1432051 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
officialchikzy0:
your sentiment/opinion is what I'm saying it's not true not your relatives or your connections bro.. Beware

I didn't get you wrong brother.

I told you what I learnt through a full grown man who happens to be within the system. So if you say what I posted is a lie, you are invariably saying the man lied.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
As it is with the current rage of violence and protests all around major towns and cities nationwide, it is clear that we are in for a more prolonged wait for shortlist as no shortlist can be announced in an atmosphere of rampage.

If youth say dem wan burn Nigeria then we should remember that it is the children of the common man that will suffer the chaos. It will only be another avenue for the politicians to chop more money through inflated budgets they will release to rebuild destroyed properties.

Remember, children of the rich don't have any problem. After we the common people finish burning the country, the rich and their children will quietly relocate and continue their lives abroad while the poor folks will remain to suffer.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by geemonee88: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
As a man of conscience honestly I would not be proud to work with this government in whatever form at this time of my life. My respect goes out to the brave youths who have dared the government to demand their rights to a better life

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Parisleo: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
oshionelecky:
As it is with the current rage of violence and protests all around major towns and cities nationwide, it is clear that we are in for a more prolonged wait for shortlist as no shortlist can be announced in an atmosphere of rampage.

If youth say dem wan burn Nigeria then we should remember that it is the children of the common man that will suffer the chaos. It will only be another avenue for the politicians to chop more money through inflated budgets they will release to rebuild destroyed properties.

Remember, children of the rich don't have any problem. After we the common people finish burning the country, the rich and their children will quietly relocate and continue their lives abroad while the poor folks will remain to suffer.
True talk...they are burning the social amenities meant for them...who will rebuild them...police stations etc.... should war break out now, the politicians and celebrities will fly out...during the Biafra war... thousand died, irrespective of the arms they carried, Nigeria still defeated them, talkless of the armless youths of today...the government of Nigeria is bigger and deeper that what u can imagine..even ojukwu had to run away when the battle became hot..he abandoned his people...our celebrities that fuel this agitations are all alive..they send recorded videos every day to youth from the comfort of thier houses..but the youths are the one on the street, on the battle front..I really weep for those that died..young youth..I lost two of my hommies..they just went to protest.. people are looking up to the UK and UN...those ones are the big thieves them self..they knew what was happening even before us..they caused the while problem from the inception..they are to be blame self..pls stay indoor..pity mama..pity ur wife n kids...stay indoors..it's only a child that will fight an armed man, armless
We live to fight another day..the dead don't tell the story

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
geemonee88:
As a man of conscience honestly I would not be proud to work with this government in whatever form at this time of my life. My respect goes out to the brave youths who have dared the government to demand their rights to a better life

You can post a video of yourself defying the FG of Nigeria, in that video, identity yourself as an applicant of the NCS vacancy, and denounce your interest in the NCS recruitment exercise, then tag the video with the NCS social media handles. Finally, post the links of the video here as proof to us that you actually made and posted such a video. Till then, you can't deceive anyone here.

Who you think say be small pikin for here?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dayorh0(m): 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
oshionelecky:

Who you think say be small pikin for here?

He has spoken out his mind and you have issues with that. your desperation for this NCS job is getting out of hand. Are you really sure it is not TIPS from port that is your motivation

What if the list is eventually released without your name there?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
dayorh0:

He has spoken out his mind and you have issues with that. your desperation for this NCS job is getting out of hand. Are you really sure it is not TIPS from port that is your motivation

What if the list is eventually released without your name there?

Who be this one again?

Are you sure you even read my post or you are just desperate to engage me?

Is there any indication of any form of desperation in that post?

You that is not desperate for the job, what are you looking for on the thread by this time of the night?

No one who wants to work for the government would watch Nigeria burn and be happy about it. If you are happy about Nigeria burning then where is your loyalty to the country? If you are not loyal to the country, then you have no business looking for a government job.

As it is you lack loyalty to Nigeria, so it is me who should be asking you, what is your motivation for applying for this job? Is it the bribes you hope to collect?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
As patriotic Nigerian youth, I wish to employ this medium to implore us all, as applicants in the ongoing NCS recruitment exercise to admonish fellow citizens within our respective vicinities to eschew calm and exhibit patriotism, and let go of violent tendencies in the #EndSARS agitation.

We cannot destroy the future we seek to make greater this way.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Iyajelili(f): 12:10am On Oct 22, 2020
oshionelecky:

Who be this one again?

You that is not desperate for the job, what are you looking for on the thread by this time of the night?

No one who wants to work for the government would watch Nigeria burn and be happy about it. If you are happy about Nigeria burning then where is your loyalty to the country? If you are not loyal to the country, then you have no business looking for a government job.

As it is you lack loyalty to Nigeria, so it is me who should be asking you, what is your motivation for applying for this job? Is it the bribes you hope to collect?

We be paddy but guy on this matter FEM!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karac: 6:27am On Oct 22, 2020
oshionelecky:

Who be this one again?

U too dey nag. Haba!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Umarjamilu1(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Karac:

U too dey nag. Haba!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shegunz: 10:36am On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Parisleo post=95183549]
True talk...they are burning the social amenities meant for them...who will rebuild them...police stations etc.... should war break out now, the politicians and celebrities will fly out...during the Biafra war... thousand died, irrespective of the arms they carried, Nigeria still defeated them, talkless of the armless youths of today...the government of Nigeria is bigger and deeper that what u can imagine..even ojukwu had to run away when the battle became hot..he abandoned his people...our celebrities that fuel this agitations are all alive..they send recorded videos every day to youth from the comfort of thier houses..but the youths are the one on the street, on the battle front..I really weep for those that died..young youth..I lost two of my hommies..they just went to protest.. people are looking up to the UK and UN...those ones are the big thieves them self..they knew what was happening even before us..they caused the while problem from the inception..they are to be blame self..pls stay indoor..pity mama..pity ur wife n kids...stay indoors..it's only a child that will fight an armed man, armless
We live to fight another day..the dead don't tell the story[/quot.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shegunz: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Parisleo:

We live to fight another day..the dead don't tell the story

All I see is self and inherited fear.
Sudan fought for years until they were settled. Japan too, USA too, Israel even till now...Ojukwu was betrayed and had nothing to fight with yet it took 3 yrs. If another happens now, bro hmmm naija go burn!;!!!! that u were defeated is not enof to stop doing d right thing despite the costs. My take on #EndSArs is that protesters apply civility and allow innocent Nigerians live their normal lives

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Parisleo: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Shegunz:

All I see is self and inherited fear.
Sudan fought for years until they were settled. Japan too, USA too, Israel even till now...Ojukwu was betrayed and had nothing to fight with yet it took 3 yrs. If another happens now, bro hmmm naija go burn!;!!!! that u were defeated is not enof to stop doing d right thing despite the costs. My take on #EndSArs is that protesters apply civility and allow innocent Nigerians live their normal lives
Ok sir...the next protest, u can go and stay for Frontline and watch those heartless demons do thier work and u think say Nigeria go remember u...but God forbid bad thing Sha...any way, I dey my house dey cruise..I am a coward and I accept but I choose to be a living coward than a dead hero that will.never be remembered.. mtcheewss
Any fresh update biko

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Parisleo:

Ok sir...the next protest, u can go and stay for Frontline and watch those heartless demons do thier work and u think say Nigeria go remember u...but God forbid bad thing Sha...any way, I dey my house dey cruise..I am a coward and I accept but I choose to be a living coward than a dead hero that will.never be remembered.. mtcheewss
Any fresh update biko

u see as things dey go u still dey ask for list. go and collect ur palliative baba agba!!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
The only update we need now is the date of the next NCS board meeting because that's most probably when the nod will be given to NCS to continue with the recruitment.

I would have attempted to ask some people, but as it is, I have disturbed them too much of late.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Lhimeet(m): 1:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Iyajelili:

Happy Birthday smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 6:35am On Oct 24, 2020
Happy birthday to my paddy Iyajelili. Please send jelili to bring my portion of that beautiful cake for me. WULLNP.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2020
oshionelecky:
Happy birthday to my paddy Iyajelili. Please send jelili to bring my portion of that beautiful cake for me. WULLNP.
where una go knw una self, make e no be say I dy d wrng thread oo
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2020
officialchikzy0:
where una go knw una self, make e no be say I dy d wrng thread oo

na d same thread.

Abi na you wan separate me and Iyajelili?

No come dey do like that for real life o.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 8:23am On Oct 24, 2020
oshionelecky:

na d same thread.

Abi na you wan separate me and Iyajelili?

No come dey do like that for real life o.
me I no be your guy? My birthday just pass u wish me?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2020
officialchikzy0:
me I no be your guy? My birthday just pass u wish me?

Abeg no vex.

I been no know.

As future CG of customs, I no dey discriminate among my fellow officers.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2020
So, who go fit make call to help us ascertain the date of the next meeting of NCS board?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2020
oshionelecky:

Abeg no vex.

I been no know.

As future CG of customs, I no dey discriminate among my fellow officers.
as future C.G na for Army recruitment thread u suppose dy dy look for army job, because 9ja nawa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dayorh0(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2020
Iyajelili:

Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Iyajelili(f): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2020
dayorh0:

Happy Birthday

Thanks baba

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Iyajelili(f): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2020
oshionelecky:

My paddy no cake o as everybody dey fear to commot.
Thank you paddy!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
officialchikzy0:
as future C.G na for Army recruitment thread u suppose dy dy look for army job, because 9ja nawa

na for NCS I go be CG insha Allah.

I no get business with Nigeria Army o.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
oshionelecky:

na for NCS I go be CG insha Allah.

I no get business with Nigeria Army o.
who be customs C.G no be past army?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Expertoptions: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Iyajelili please between NNPC CBT and NCS CBT, which will you say was more difficult.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Expertoptions:
Iyajelili please between NNPC CBT and NCS CBT, which will you say was more difficult.
NCS CBT was more difficult because it had 100 questions in 60 minutes while NNPC had 60 questions in 60 minutes.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Expertoptions: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Saimeritus:

NCS CBT was more difficult because it had 100 questions in 60 minutes while NNPC had 60 questions in 60 minutes.

but many people claim they finished all the 100 questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.