Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1431820 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2021
Booler:
yes, we shouldn't make a mistake of giving glory to sources or man, no matter how beautiful it appears. All glory should be reserved for God cos he alone has d final say. People with greater sources and connect over the past has been messed up without explainable reasons...if God hand no dey, all na vain efforts. I similarly put my hopes on God.

No be lie.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by eagleae7(m): 11:11am On Jan 14, 2021
Booler:
yes, we shouldn't make a mistake of giving glory to sources or man, no matter how beautiful it appears. All glory should be reserved for God cos he alone has d final say. People with greater sources and connect over the past has been messed up without explainable reasons...if God hand no dey, all na vain efforts. I similarly put my hopes on God.
In God we trust cool
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Col22(m): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2021
Booler:

With God all things are possible
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
oshionelecky:

This month and next very likely.
saturday makes us 1year we took the exam, we fear nothing again
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by tee4all(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2021
Wow, just getting back to this page after almost a year I wrote the test..
I must salute how resolute some of us have been on this employment..
A year ago I remember how some of us here swore and fought that the comptroller general is the most honest man in Nigeria..
almost 2years after applying, can you say the same thing..
My advice, don't put all your eggs in Customs basket!!!
Nobody is honest in Nigeria public service, it's all about politics to them..
Let's pray for the best!!!
Still hopeful for good news, even if not for me, but at least few of us on this page..

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Think9ja(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2021
I opened this thread believing that I will see testimonies of some people that got this job because it's been months since I last viewed this thread. But it's like some people are still hoping on something that has been decided.

For your information, that recruitment has been done and dusted. I know someone that knows someone that got it, even though it's with O'level.

While I don't care whether you believe me or not, I want you to know that it's not worth it hoping on that kind of stuff.

I always say that I will never travel out of my town of residence to write any fvcking exams that has to do with FG recruitment, except if I have a strong connect. Anything other than that is not for me.

As for those that are still waiting, Goodluck with that.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2021
Think9ja:
I opened this thread believing that I will see testimonies of some people that got this job because it's been months since I last viewed this thread. But it's like some people are still hoping on something that has been decided.

For your information, that recruitment has been done and dusted. I know someone that knows someone that got it, even though it's with O'level.

While I don't care whether you believe me or not, I want you to know that it's not worth it hoping on that kind of stuff.

I always say that I will never travel out of my town of residence to write any fvcking exams that has to do with FG recruitment, except if I have a strong connect. Anything other than that is not for me.

As for those that are still waiting, Goodluck with that.
we believe and understand ur dimension of thought. I was a Victim too in the last FRSC recruitment; got to the last stage and DAT ends it: I didn't make it to camp. But if I had thought in ur dimension of thinking I wouldn't have applied for NCS. What if u decided not to apply a job and along the line u ran across a connect that asked for your details, what will u present for him to help u wit? Also the area of saying it's done and dusted is not a lie, but i was a testifier to a case where a friend of mine didn't make it yo camp but joined them in camp 3months after. Bro just apply, do ur best and leave the rest to God. God have His way of settling his people.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Omenkaubi: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
When it comes to issue of job like this, all you need to do, is to keep people's hope alive....to tell them, the should put their total dependency on God Almighty! Because without God, your connections can still fail...
When it comes to this NCS Job. Nobody knows anything about it.
Because even the ones that have Governors that are close to controller General knows nothing and even the ones with friends that are senior officers at customs headquarters Abuja...No nothing.
Just put your trust in God and keep hope alive and still keep trying other things too...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
i am just confident on this NCS even though i dont have geniune Source or connect but am trying to be positive about it while concentrating on my current career and other Federal Govt Jobs i applied but their is nothing like Honesty or transperancy in our organisations

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hello, is it screening before interview or interview before screening?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by onyiifree: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
Two guys i contacted on twitter confirmed they received invitation for interview this morning. Don't know how true it is
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiderao1(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
onyiifree:
Two guys i contacted on twitter confirmed they received invitation for interview this morning. Don't know how true it is
Una don come again
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Maroghene(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2021
nniero11:

U DON FINAL FINALLY MAKE SENSE!

ONE BIG FOWL FOR YOU BRO

U think I won't abandon the NDLEA for NCS.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2021
Maroghene:

U think I won't abandon the NDLEA for NCS.
when is ndlea camp for training and you are shortlisted for ncs what would u do?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Maroghene(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2021
officialchikzy0:
when is ndlea camp for training and you are shortlisted for ncs what would u do?

Will leave the NDLEA camp immediately.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dansuqi: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
onyiifree:

I also received invitation for the interview oh meanwhile I didn't write the cbt
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiderao1(m): 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
I dont think any NCS interviews are on going else there should be more than 2 people aware of it in a thread followed by thousands of people here.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiderao1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
Dansuqi:

I also received invitation for the interview oh meanwhile I didn't write the cbt
Kindly show us the invitation with ur personal details blurred out
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dansuqi: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Chiderao1:
Kindly show us the invitation with ur personal details blurred out

Looks fake so I deleted it
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
You don't even to show us before we know it's the usual one they'd ask you to pay 3500
Dansuqi:

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiderao1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Dansuqi:

Looks fake so I deleted it

Thanks for this
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dansuqi: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
Uspic:
You don't even to show us before we know it's the usual one they'd ask you to pay 3500

My brother, I wasn't shortlisted for the exam,how I take come they get invite for interview?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Eme3131: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE MANAGEMENT SPEAK ON RECRUITMENT.

Nigerian Customs talks on Recruitment.
The customs service in Nigeria, (NCS) on Friday urged Nigerians to be cautious about the activities of online fraudsters that publish recruitment in the service.

The Customs Public Relations Department through, Joseph Attah, told Nigeria news agency (NAN) that NCS knows how internet scams are lurking, exploiting the desperate job seekers to extricate them.

"I want Nigerians to know that Nigerian Customs is not currently employing and we do not know how many times we have to say that.

"You see all types of social media advertisement, such as REPLACEMENT. I do not know who you want to replace," Attah said.

He said there were no replacement words in paramilitary or military recruitment.

According to him, when the service employs personnel, it goes through the documentation process, then the number of service is assigned, trained and commissioning.

"You cannot replace someone." We arrested numerous cyber criminals, and we even got convictions in 2017, but people will not resist the attack of these thieves."

Attah added that when members of the public see an advertisement for staff replacement, requesting them to pay money, they should draw attention.

He implored job seekers to be cautious and ask why those criminals avoid personal contact with them.

Against 2019 recruitment, He ask candidates to exercise a little more patients as the recruitment will definitely be taking to it logical conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Eme3131: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Eme3131:

The customs service in Nigeria, (NCS) on Friday urged Nigerians to be cautious about the activities of online fraudsters that publish recruitment in the service.

The Customs Public Relations Department through, Joseph Attah, told Nigeria news agency (NAN) that NCS knows how internet scams are lurking, exploiting the desperate job seekers to extricate them.

"I want Nigerians to know that Nigerian Customs is not currently employing and we do not know how many times we have to say that.

"You see all types of social media advertisement, such as REPLACEMENT. I do not know who you want to replace," Attah said.

He said there were no replacement words in paramilitary or military recruitment.

According to him, when the service employs personnel, it goes through the documentation process, then the number of service is assigned, trained and commissioning.

"You cannot replace someone." We arrested numerous cyber criminals, and we even got convictions in 2017, but people will not resist the attack of these thieves."

Attah added that when members of the public see an advertisement for staff replacement, requesting them to pay money, they should draw attention.

He implored job seekers to be cautious and ask why those criminals avoid personal contact with them.

Against 2019 recruitment, He ask candidates to exercise a little more patients as the recruitment will definitely be taking to it logical conclusion.

just saw this in one news outlet
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
the news outlet no get name?
Eme3131:

just saw this in one news outlet
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
Eme3131:

how much more time does he want us to give him?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 12:47am On Jan 17, 2021
Eme3131:

he only talked about scammers, he never said anything about the recruitment
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2021
oshionelecky:

This month and next very likely.
loppy87 any comments?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 9:54am On Jan 17, 2021
officialchikzy0:
how much more time does he want us to give him?
another 12 month
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by africatv: 4:41am On Jan 18, 2021
South African scientists discover new chemicals that kill malaria parasite
South African scientists have discovered chemical compounds that could potentially be used for a new line of drugs to treat malaria and even kill the parasite in its infectious stage, which most available drugs do not.

http://en.hausatv.com/news/content/22699
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Mo na cool down....few more days. This month ends on the 31st. Many will be happy and many will be in trouble; it's the passing phases of life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.