Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1432070 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2021
Ahmed4002:

Yes, You need to get the one issued by your local government Area.

Please can you give us the new salary structure for each officers.. Thank you
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thinksquad(m): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2021
Fslc is required for only lvl 6 and 4 . Especially lvl 4.
And statement of result for degree is acceptable no matter how many years .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tohhseen: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2021
Jstikal:
Just found my Guarantor's form.
Send ur mails let me send to you.
Didn't remember I downloaded it.

Sharply guys
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 8:18am On Feb 18, 2021
I have discovered that some people just say anything that comes out of their mouth without proper verification and authentication of facts. Please if you are not sure of the information,do us a favour of verifying the information first.We would love someone who has experience in paramilitary or a custom officer to guide us.We really need your help.Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 8:21am On Feb 18, 2021
badmus1148:

Please can you give us the new salary structure for each officers.. Thank you

I can't offer you such.

But trust me. It's good
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 8:29am On Feb 18, 2021
tundebabs01:
@Ahmed4002, May Almighty Allah reward you abundantly for all your responses on this platform, they are really helpful.

Can you please tell us the exact salary of custom officer GL8 cause some of us need to compare the job at hand to that of the custom if offered employment.

Also, I was shortlisted under ICT/Computer.
If offered employment, are all my roles and responsibilities be carried out in the office or some will executed on the field?

Your quick responses will be highly appreciated.

I can't provide you with the information of the salary structure. But the job worth it.
For an ICT, if you are good.. I would say.. Congratulations to you.

When you said field.

Offices could be state command, HQ
Field could be Port, airport.
Yes normally you would be engage in clearance, DM (valuation). If you know how to create and prepare DM. You would stand out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 8:34am On Feb 18, 2021
seantei:

A friend applied level 8 with 1996...
But his Neco is 2008. It means he wrote weac at 12years. Is this not a red flag?
He want to collect a 1994 court affidavit. Will this discrepancy cause disqualification?
Please assist

Even you want to do a court affidavit for age.
But objective in your calculations.

12years old and you have completed your SSCE.

The normal education system is
6 or 5 years primary
6 years secondary
4 or 5 years university
1 or 2 years post NYSC.

Just make sure all the documents have same date of birth. That's all.

All the best
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by lanreabbey(m): 8:35am On Feb 18, 2021
Pls guys I don't have the original waec result,, I only have the normal printout... pls how can I go about that
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 8:40am On Feb 18, 2021
thinksquad:
Fslc is required for only lvl 6 and 4 . Especially lvl 4.
And statement of result for degree is acceptable no matter how many years .

This is the final stage. All documents would be check thoroughly, try to stand out.

Regardless of your grade level. Primary school certificate is needed.

The statement of result is okay. But if it's more than 5 years, do yourself a favour to get the certificate if you could get it.

This is the final, don't be caught on surprise.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2021
lanreabbey:
Pls guys I don't have the original waec result,, I only have the normal printout... pls how can I go about that

Get a waec scratch card and attached to it
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2021
This isn't NCS related but;
It's always funny when I see people who are faced with little issues and need solution to their problems always shy away from it and attribute it to their "FRIENDS". cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Babs82: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2021
Guys, please a quick one. My primary school testimonial is not carrying my date of birth but i have my original waec result carrying my correct dob same as my Statement of Result from my university. Do i have any reason to be worried?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2021
Babs82:
Guys, please a quick one. My primary school testimonial is not carrying my date of birth but i have my original waec result carrying my correct dob same as my Statement of Result from my university. Do i have any reason to be worried?

Normally primary school testimonial carries no date of birth.

It's the primary school certificate (which is normally issued by the State ministry of education that carries date of birth... Even at that some head teacher do write Just year. )
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 9:04am On Feb 18, 2021
Ahmed4002:

This is the final stage. All documents would be check thoroughly, try to stand out.

Regardless of your grade level. Primary school certificate is needed.

The statement of result is okay. But if it's more than 5 years, do yourself a favour to get the certificate if you could get it.

This is the final, don't be caught on surprise.

But primary school cert was not stated at all! if it was that important I am very sure it would have stated from the beginning of the recruitment just like birth cert,Nysc ,degree cert and ID.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by lanreabbey(m): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2021
Ahmed4002:

Get a waec scratch card and attached to it
jeezzz,,, I reduced my age with 2 years to meet up with registration, but I have a court affidavit to back the 2 years,,, but my result year is d real one... am currently 27 but in NCS is 25... ahhh God
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 9:12am On Feb 18, 2021
pixey:
But primary school cert was not stated at all! if it was that important I am very sure it would have stated from the beginning of the recruitment just like birth cert,Nysc ,degree cert and ID.

My brother is not stated and not important if you deem fit so for you.

I come in peace. All form's of educational documents are IMPORTANT.

Just because it's not started does not mean say you got to ignore it.

My two cent of advice.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2021
lanreabbey:
jeezzz,,, I reduced my age with 2 years to meet up with registration, but I have a court affidavit to back the 2 years,,, but my result year is d real one... am currently 27 but in NCS is 25... ahhh God

Just be confident and master the date's of birth.

Make no come ask for it and you are giving them another one.

You have to be smart to pull up. It would turn out to be in praise.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2021
Ahmed4002:

My brother is not stated and not important if you deem fit so for you.

I come in peace. All form's of educational documents are IMPORTANT.

Just because it's not started does not mean say you got to ignore it.

My two cent of advice.
I get you.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Deocle: 9:50am On Feb 18, 2021
How my name is been arranged on my document is giving me concern
FSLC and NECO has Olagorioye Clement
My WAEC has Olagorioye Chement Lekan
DOB, STATE OF ORIGIN and ND RESULT has Olagorioye Clement Lekan and Finally NATIONAL I.D has Olagorioye Clement Olalekan
But I make use of Olagorioye Clement Lekan, hope I won't be disqualify
Ahmed4002:
g

All the best
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2021
Deocle:
How my name is been arranged on my document is giving me concern
FSLC and NECO has Olagorioye Clement
My WAEC has Olagorioye Chement Lekan
DOB, STATE OF ORIGIN and ND RESULT has Olagorioye Clement Lekan and Finally NATIONAL I.D has Olagorioye Clement Olalekan
But I make use of Olagorioye Clement Lekan, hope I won't be disqualify

No call for concern
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Kebaba(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2021
Pls can I tender my masters degree during documentation? Will it be honored??
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Kb2m4: 11:09am On Feb 18, 2021
Ahmed4002:

All the best

Ahmed,please, what will happen to a candidate that was 29years during registration in 2019 and now 31years of Age?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Winter12: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kb2m4:

Ahmed,please, what will happen to a candidate that was 29years during registration in 2019 and now 31years of Age?

Its the date when u registered that'll be used. That is 29 years , so don't worry about that

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
pixey:

what does credentials meant in your context?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
meetgaya:

what does credentials meant in your context?
By my context! All documents required during the online registration.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by foxriver8: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kebaba:
Pls can I tender my masters degree during documentation? Will it be honored??

No additional certificates are accepted which differs from the one you stated during your application.

This is a revenue generation agency not academic environment. Go do over Sabi and show say you over Sabi book. Na scholar you be.. You go end up for Training school :-D as an instructor.

Just have the basic requisition skills, arithmetic, IT savvy and the Job (like basic import percentage for different stuffs and how to derive the revenue for it manually).

You are good to go. With even your BSc or OND you can reach Comptroller rank if God permits.

So just pray for God's favour and guidance. Sometimes it's not about the certificate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrowniTV(m): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
At the time of registration my highest qualification was O'level but few months after registration the Senate approved and awarded me with degree and a year after I had my Nysc certificate. I have no problem with that, but hope it won't affect me later if I want to upgrade?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kennedyadejoh: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ahmed4002:

Even you want to do a court affidavit for age.
But objective in your calculations.

12years old and you have completed your SSCE.

The normal education system is
6 or 5 years primary
6 years secondary
4 or 5 years university
1 or 2 years post NYSC.

Just make sure all the documents have same date of birth. That's all.

All the best
LOLZ
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
It's with regret to announced the death of the Former Customs Comptroller General.

Abdullahi Dikko inde.

So sad, may his soul rest in peace

This life, when death comes knocking. Status nor riches is insignificant
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
pixey:
By my context! All documents required during the online registration.
then carry and go with it. who cares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrowniTV(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Please I need the Guarantor Form. My gmail is Ilufoye0501@gmail.com. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.