Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:21 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1425314 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mosunmolade: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2021
Stephen038:
What @SK92 has said.. There is an aorta of truth in his statement

You are right about this... It's normal for them to open file for you when you went for screening but that doesn't guarantee you've got the job.
If you are familiar with paramilitary recruitment process this shouldn't be strange to you. Sure, they will open file with your name and application number/ tally just for the process to be easier for them. Just for it to be in order.... Or else it will end up like oshodi market.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
sk92:
Documentation comes after u'v recieved the APL.. A file of the NCS will be opened for u and U'll attach copies of ur Credentials together with copies of the APL + medical cert( if required) and passport photographs will be attached .. U'll be requested to write an acceptance letter with date of acceptance..( very important) which also be attached in the file... A new file number will be given which replace the application number.. ( end of Application number.). That number will be written boldly on ur file with ur name and passport. May the almighty be with us throughout.
your head correct.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Omenkaubi: 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
I even had that, after the screening, the successful ones, thier names will be published on customs website...
Just keep the mind positive
Trust God...He will finish what He has started.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mosunmolade: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Omenkaubi:
I even had that, after the screening, the successful ones, thier names will be published on customs website...
Just keep the mind positive
Trust God...He will finish what He has started.

Exactly, the final names will be on their site.
The attachment is from 2008

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Once upon a time there was argument about final list and no final list, today everybody is talking of the next final list. Make una dey try patient listen to people and don't be quick to disagree.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sk92: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mosunmolade:

Mosunmolade:

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Crownofwealth(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
sk92:

The recently published list was also uploaded on the customs website.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 1:14am On Mar 14, 2021
If you attended the screening and you're fully aware that you don't have issues with your credentials and your medicals was fine, trust me you will be selected.

Why?

Well, first of all, the Comptroller that was present at our venue addressed us after the event and he said some things that made us believe things will be good.
Even the Custom Police officers around told us that in the history of Customs, this recruitment has been the most transparent. (Thanks to Ali)

The number of people who came for the interview weren't much. NCS expected 25 people from my state, we were only 6 that attended the exercise.

Now, someone was asking if they asked for our account details. Lol, no one will ask you for that till you pass out from/ during training. ( I'm saying this because the last police constable recruits had their IPPIS capturing after their 6 months training. Ours should not be different unless NCS wants to do something else.)

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by seantei(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2021
This one that ramadan is looming.....this camp of a thing might take more time than expected.
But from a privilege information... appointment letters are being printed. which Will be shared between end of this month or April at earliest.
Let's pray fervently.
God will see us through.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Lofeme054: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2021
seantei:
This one that ramadan is looming.....this camp of a thing might take more time than expected.

Yes, that's what I think. But they should publish the list, pls. The suspense is so much!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by stainlink(m): 9:42am On Mar 14, 2021
Which RAMADAN?
We go do RAMADAN and everything together. They shouldn't shift any of the processes because of it abeg.

Na today we start to see RAMADAN? angry
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by isaiahbode: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2021
Please,can someone attend to a question asked: if a male height is not up to 1.7m , what is the consequences of it? Is there any hope for that applicant no matter the level and department?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by isaiahbode: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2021
Mubibond:
We in the north west ran 4kms oo. And i heard it was 3kms for the rest. how true is this?

It is 4km in Lagos also even if it is not more than that
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrowniTV(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2021
isaiahbode:
Please,can someone attend to a question asked: if a male height is not up to 1.7m , what is the consequences of it? Is there any hope for that applicant no matter the level and department?

Go and relax your mind and speak the word of positivity that every protocol will work for your favour. God that has helped you this far is more than able to do it again

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by isaiahbode: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2021
innocentjordan:
what could happen to people that didn't meet the 1.70m requirement

Please what is answer to this above question
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrowniTV(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2021
isaiahbode:

You already know the answer now fear of the unknown but u can overcome it through positive declaration in spiritual realm
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by stainlink(m): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2021
isaiahbode:

Do you want a honest answer?

You are meant to be disqualified, reason being that you lied about your height in the first place.

Liars are always liars. They don't change.

Do you want me to lie you?

It shall be overlooked by the screening committee. undecided
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
stainlink:

Do you want a honest answer?

You are meant to be disqualified, reason being that you lied about your height in the first place.

Liars are always liars. They don't change.

Do you want me to lie you?

It shall be overlooked by the screening committee. undecided

����

You no get conscience wallai.

Savage

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by stainlink(m): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
Samwobi1:

����

You no get conscience wallai.

Savage

In order not to paint the situation differently.

I am a realist

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dakido(m): 9:38am On Mar 15, 2021
Sikpa04:
If you attended the screening and you're fully aware that you don't have issues with your credentials and your medicals was fine, trust me you will be selected.

Why?

Well, first of all, the Comptroller that was present at our venue addressed us after the event and he said some things that made us believe things will be good.
Even the Custom Police officers around told us that in the history of Customs, this recruitment has been the most transparent. (Thanks to Ali)

The number of people who came for the interview weren't much. NCS expected 25 people from my state, we were only 6 that attended the exercise.

Now, someone was asking if they asked for our account details. Lol, no one will ask you for that till you pass out from/ during training. ( I'm saying this because the last police constable recruits had their IPPIS capturing after their 6 months training. Ours should not be different unless NCS wants to do something else.)

Good morning, please I got this message from customs this yesterday without any mail

"NIGERIA CUSTOMS SMS SERVICE.
Dear APPLICANT, In continuation of the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process, as one of the successful candidates you are hereby invited to attend the final recruitment screening exercise.
Please Kindly Check your Email inbox or spam folder now for more details/information about your shortlist status and schedule Exam and interview date.
We encourage all to please stay safe from COVID-19 and practice hand washing and using of face mask. Be assured of our love.

Signed: Mr Joseph Attah, Public Relations Officer, Nigeria Customs Service (N.C.S)"

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Legalboy123: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2021
dakido:
scam

Good morning, please I got this message from customs this yesterday without any mail

Dear APPLICANT, In continuation of the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process, as one of the successful candidates you are hereby invited to attend the final recruitment screening exercise.
Please Kindly Check your Email inbox or spam folder now for more details/information about your shortlist status and schedule Exam and interview date.
We encourage all to please stay safe from COVID-19 and practice hand washing and using of face mask. Be assured of our love.

Signed: Mr Joseph Attah, Public Relations Officer, Nigeria Customs Service (N.C.S)"
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by lanreabbey(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2021
dakido:

Scam alert
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by stainlink(m): 11:52am On Mar 15, 2021
Check the email sender. Confirm its from a .gov.ng domain
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
dakido:

where is the final screening? is Mr Attach the HR? why the use the office of public relations instead of HR?
how can public relations officer signed a mail from HR officer?
there are a lots questions you can ask from your mail and get the answers by yourself without bringing it here.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
dakido:

Scam alert!!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
dakido:

Na SMS long like dis? Show us screenshot abeg.
Buh the scammer sef na JJC. He no Sabi any other name for customs aside Joseph Attah?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by armanii(m): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2021
Please how many months is the training please? I heard 3 months in camp and then three months on the job, how true is this please, for those that have the experience.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by lonikit: 8:35am On Mar 16, 2021
armanii:
Please how many months is the training please? I heard 3 months in camp and then three months on the job, how true is this please, for those that have the experience.

the last recruitment was 3wks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2021
lonikit:

the last recruitment was 3wks
how true? please verify
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Odans: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2021
armanii:

6months

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by armanii(m): 10:06am On Mar 16, 2021
Wow, thats a really long period. Also I heard they all do it in kano, but I thought there's a training college in lagos too
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by rangy: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2021
armanii:
Wow, thats a really long period. Also I heard they all do it in kano, but I thought there's a training college in lagos too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.