Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1430938 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sunkant12: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
meetgaya:

Amen!!!!!

Amen
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sportifier: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2021
Everywhere quiet embarassed even those with fake information are quiet!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dotman0001: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2021
Sportifier:
Everywhere quiet embarassed even those with fake information are quiet!

cheesy grin
Some of us have original news but one man decision can change a fact to a fake news in this group.
Just stay calm and pray.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dotman0001: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2021
Dotman0001:

cheesy grin
Some of us have original news but one man decision can change a fact to a fake news in this group.
Just stay calm and pray.

I mean decision in high places of power
angry grin grin cool
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mubibond(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2021
Dotman0001:

I mean decision in high places of power
angry grin grin cool
It seems you are one of them. Just post what you heard here, and please don't post it like a prophecy that potential officers will now look up to like miracle. And when the miracle fails to occur people will start to tilt at you.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by zikkman: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
I went to NCS Headquarters, Abuja, today. I met somebody in the Public Relations Unit. He said that, very soon, we will be contacted for "documentation and appointment letter". When I asked how soon, he said he doesn't have first-hand information about it. But it's going to be "as soon as possible".
He assured me that there is no cause for alarm. He said that whoever attended the screening have the job; except the person was not physically fit, disabled or didn't have the necessary papers.
He said that approval has been given for the names to be released. But there are some issues on ground hindering its release.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Isad2519: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
May God count us among the lucky ones.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idbaba01: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Isad2519:
May God count us among the lucky ones.

Ameen
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ibks100(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mustybraun:
Ag. DCG Katherine Ekekezie officially transfers staff of office to ACG Modupe Aremu.
Nigeria Customs Service..seems the meeting hold.

What is Aremu's position?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by LEGALSER: 3:57am On Jul 06, 2021
zikkman:
I went to NCS Headquarters, Abuja, today. I met somebody in the Public Relations Unit. He said that, very soon, we will be contacted for "documentation and appointment letter". When I asked how soon, he said he doesn't have first-hand information about it. But it's going to be "as soon as possible".
He assured me that there is no cause for alarm. He said that whoever attended the screening have the job; except the person was not physically fit, disabled or didn't have the necessary papers.
He said that approval has been given for the names to be released. But there are some issues on ground hindering its release.

They are still padding the list. Naija!!! grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2021
This is heart-warming.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by mercygrey177(f): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sportifier: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2021
PRO Attah also said soon 1 month ago, this their soon nawa oh shocked

zikkman:
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2021
Sportifier:
PRO Attah also said soon 1 month ago, this their soon nawa oh shocked

Soon is soon even 31st March 2022 is still soon
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by holyentgold: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Police to commence another recruitment soon[b][/b]
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2021
The PRO answered a question about the recruitment where he said they are still looking at the screening that was conducted to axe some people and that after wards a final list will be out and then documentation and training. tongue

I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THE STATEMENT ABOVE BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE WITH LONG LEGS AND EARS HERE STATED THAT THE NUMBER OF APPLICANTS THAT SHOWED UP FOR THE SCREENING IS 1,800.

WHY IS THE PRO STILL TALKING ABOUT REMOVING SOME NAMES FROM THE LIST?

WHY DID NCS SHORTLIST VERY FEW CANDIDATES FOR THE SCREENING?

WHY DID THEY FORMATION STATE CLEARLY THAT THE RECRUITMENT IS MAINLY BASED ON MERIT A DAY BEFORE THE LIST WAS RELEASED?

OPINION: THIS MAY BE THE BEST RECRUITMENT EVER CONDUCTED IN NIGERIA.

I HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT IS GOING ON BUT I AM AFRAID TO SAY IT BUT I THINK SK92 WAS RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sportifier: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2021
Release the information please, stop keeping people in suspense.

nniero11:
The PRO answered a question about the recruitment where he said they are still looking at the screening that was conducted to axe some people and that after wards a final list will be out and then documentation and training. tongue

I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THE STATEMENT ABOVE BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE WITH LONG LEGS AND EARS HERE STATED THAT THE NUMBER OF APPLICANTS THAT SHOWED UP FOR THE SCREENING IS 1,800.

WHY DID THEY FORMATION STATE CLEARLY THAT THE RECRUITMENT IS MAINLY BASED ON MERIT A DAY BEFORE THE LIST WAS RELEASED?

I HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT IS GOING ON BUT I AM AFRAID TO SAY IT BUT I THINK SK92 WAS RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 10:08am On Jul 07, 2021
nniero11:

sk9 is right about everything he said.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
NDLEA 2nd batch list is out today
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by GhostOfAPA: 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
Evenn this one too

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Winter12: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Booler:

I told u ppl all along that u shouldn't insult sk92 that he knows what he's saying . But u ppl continued with the insults
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Winter12:

I told u ppl all along that u shouldn't insult sk92 that he knows what he's saying . But u ppl continued with the insults

What did he say exactly, because list is still not out yet
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by saxha: 12:17am On Jul 08, 2021
Winter12:

Na Ahmed4002 be you and your type's husband....

Xhfkdjgmsngnskakgngnfjdmsfnf
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 08, 2021
Sportifier:
Release the information please, stop keeping people in suspense.

E FIT CAUSE TROUBLE

JUST GO THROUGH SK92'S POST ALL OVER AGAIN
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 08, 2021
Booler:

Baba na now i know y u still dey keep hope alive after ur name no show 4 paper! u sef get info way u no one drop.

it is good to pay attention to detail sha

i pity some people way no see their name for paper way don comot mind. make them still dey observe as them dey run other hustle.

THE FINAL LIST GO SHOCK PPL WAY SAY MIRACLE NO DEY HAPPEN

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mosunmolade: 7:06am On Jul 08, 2021
The obvious is that it has been hijacked.
Just went through SK comments seems the dude knows what he's saying.
If there's no power tussle, there's nothing holding the list/ final call back. God no go shame us.
Nniero, is that it?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sportifier: 7:49am On Jul 08, 2021
Only DCGs and principal officers of National assembly where given slot, in the case of DCGs their candidates went for physical and document verification as we did. I don't know of National assembly. That was what delayed the release, there was compromise but not to the extent some people here taught.

Approval for the release of final list has been approved by CG on Monday but no specific date.

nniero11:

Baba na now i know y u still dey keep hope alive after ur name no show 4 paper! u sef get info way u no one drop.

it is good to pay attention to detail sha

i pity some people way no see their name for paper way don comot mind. make them still dey observe as them dey run other hustle.

THE FINAL LIST GO SHOCK PPL WAY SAY MIRACLE NO DEY HAPPEN

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jetochii: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2021
zikkman:

How they confirm one “not physically fit”?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 08, 2021
We are close. Thanks for the inputs @Sportifier @zikkman
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by GeniusHawlah(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2021
What's the chances of one's name not making the third NDLEA's list? cry
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=Mosunmolade post=103484290]The obvious is that it has been hijacked.
Just went through SK comments seems the dude knows what he's saying.
If there's no power tussle, there's nothing holding the list/ final call back. God no go shame us.
Nniero, is that it? [/quot

better power tussle oo

SK92 SAID SOMETHING THAT I AM BEGINNIG TO BELIEVE VERY STRONGLY!

REMEMBER HE SAID THE LIST PUBLISHED BY NCS IS A COMPLETION LIST FOR THE MAIN LIST. LIKE A SUPPLEMENTARY ONE THAT THEY HAVE THEIR MAIN LIST ON GROUND ALREADY AND THEY JUST WANT TO MAKE IT UP WITH THE ONE THEY PUBLISHED. I THOUGHT THE DUDE WAS CRAZY WHEN HE POSTED IT BUT NOW I THINK HE KNOWS MORE THAN HE IS GIVING OUT.

NCS ANNOUNCED THE RELEASE OF 3,200 NAMES BUT THE LIST CONTAINED MORE THAN THAT MEANING IT HAD BEEN TAMPERED WITH.

MY OPINION: IF THE CG REALLY WANTED TO RECRUIT MAINLY BASED ON MERIT THERE IS NO WAY HE'LL SEND HIS MERIT LIST OUT.

I BELIEVE THE POWERS THAT BE ARE FIGHTING HIM TO HIJACK THE PROCESS. I HE HAD YIELDED THE PROCESS COULD HAVE BEEN OVER BY NOW.

THE CG IS REALLY SMART!

I AM NOT MAD OOOO

SK92 U ARE VERY WELL IN THE KNOW!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.