Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1431834 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
billionsam:

No matter the consolidation some allowances are not included.
Eg:
1. Hazard
2. Housing
3. Duty
4. Uniform

Sure.. exactly my point
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Johneleojo:
Am hearing second week of December for training.... But not yet verified o.

I don't think NCS will go for training without supplementary candidates on board. The process is still ongoing... Just saying anyways
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Macbenb13:

I don't think NCS will go for training without supplementary candidates on board. The process is still ongoing... Just saying anyways

I don't believe you, look at the date on the APL, it's Sep 14 2021.if the portal opens on December 13th and closes on 24th. How long do you think the recruitment will last. It will take months though not like ours but months. September 2022 will make it one year the APL was signed. I still hold to January because all the people that predicted 1st November for final list said 2 week of January. Even outside this thread like Facebook group,November and 2021 and January 2022 still remains the months to watch out for.
NCS can change sha last minute
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
kellexnuel:

I don't believe you, look at the date on the APL, it's Sep 14 2021.if the portal opens on December 13th and closes on 24th. How long do you think the recruitment will last. It will take months though not like ours but months. September 2022 will make it one year the APL was signed. I still hold to January because all the people that predicted 1st November for final list said 2 week of January. Even outside this thread like Facebook group,November and 2021 and January 2022 still remains the months to watch out for.

I don't expect anyone to believe me that's why I said, just saying. Meaning, anything can happen.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Iceboiking: 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sannideen:
She was wrong, it was clearly stated in the advert that if you are using jsce then you need trade certificate with it. JSCE only won't fly. She should revisit the vacancy advert for confirmation.
Which kind work them dey give for Nigeria this days with JSCE......
I never see ooo
This one shock me o
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Omo una good evening. We don dae here since beginning of time and we thank God say our generation no go suffer again

By now we suppose know say NCS na secret cult and we don join this cult na im make person fit predict final list to fall and true true e fall.

Make una tag those people ask them wetin una wan ask them

Secondly

From level 6 down, we never still know how much be our salary. (I just wonder why)

The training go hard well well because na Army man dae in charge so e sure say na them (Army) go train us

MY OBSERVATIONS
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
kellexnuel:

Don't think so, are we in prison. Phone may not allowed during training to avoid distraction.

Phone will be given at least once a week. I think so. Remember that friendly officer that was telling us about training

He said on sunday, we'll be able to go to church or where ever we wish but be back by 4pm or so cant remember. You can use any phone you want na
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Elsueno: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Tayoroze:

Can you answer this please @ Elsueno
@mcbenb13 @thaiwwo
I really don't know, and it feels really awkward for me to ask him for such details
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
Elsueno:

@mcbenb13 @thaiwwo
I really don't know, and it feels really awkward for me to ask him for such details

Okay no p
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kaii, una dn start again.
NCS dn give una service number yet una still de behave like Civilians de assume anyhow.
Una better get una bags ready!!! You can be called at anytime to assume duty. Don't forget you have sold your peace and you're now Federal Government's property. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Phone will be given at least once a week. I think so. Remember that friendly officer that was telling us about training

He said on sunday, we'll be able to go to church or where ever we wish but be back by 4pm or so cant remember. You can use any phone you want na

Don't understand, didn't hear any officer speak concerning training. So I will submit my phone to the officials only to have access to it once a week
cheesy cheesy cheesy
So na only once I go hear my babe voice
I need clarification
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sannideen: 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
kellexnuel:

Don't understand, didn't hear any officer speak concerning training. So I will submit my phone to the officials only to have access to it once a week
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I need clarification
I believe our phones will remain with us except when there is activities. You don't use phones during training hours.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Phrah: 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
I don't know what to call this but some assumptions here are just absurd. Maybe we should take time to think things through. Are we going to jail that we won't be able to use our phones? So your family won't know how you are doing because you got work?� Abi na boarding school?
Abeg oo
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mddan1: 6:36am On Nov 28, 2021
Boarding school or no boarding... If u are asked to submit ur phone until the last day of the exercise... Oga u no get choice...
Even you get choice, it doesn't count so just pray they are civil with us in that aspect..
Welcome to the NCS CONFRATANITY ...
Just make up ur mind for less.... If you are given ur phone fine but if otherwise. Just adapt my brother
Change is constant ooo angry grin grin grin
Phrah:
I don't know what to call this but some assumptions here are just absurd. Maybe we should take time to think things through. Are we going to jail that we won't be able to use our phones? So your family won't know how you are doing because you got work?� Abi na boarding school?
Abeg oo

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thaiwwo(m): 7:31am On Nov 28, 2021
Elsueno:

@mcbenb13 @thaiwwo
No problem bro.... we move
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thaiwwo(m): 7:33am On Nov 28, 2021
kellexnuel:

I don't believe you, look at the date on the APL, it's Sep 14 2021.if the portal opens on December 13th and closes on 24th. How long do you think the recruitment will last. It will take months though not like ours but months. September 2022 will make it one year the APL was signed. I still hold to January because all the people that predicted 1st November for final list said 2 week of January. Even outside this thread like Facebook group,November and
2021 and January 2022 still remains the months to watch out for.
Who said is not possible..... It's possible. They can finish the who whole process within a month.
What affect the last recruitment is covid-19
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sigala: 7:40am On Nov 28, 2021
thaiwwo:

Who said is not possible..... It's possible. They can finish the who whole process within a month.
A month CBT, medical and documents screening for over 1500 candidates in a month?? Don't be a joker

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2021
Phrah:
Abeg oo

So if them tell you make you submit phone you go tell the instructors say no be boarding school you come abi? You no even think say because of insecurity and lack of trust anything fit happen.

Anyways paramilitaries training no dey stress over phones like that sha.. But expect anything!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sannideen: 7:42am On Nov 28, 2021
Sigala:
A month CBT, medical and documents screening for over 1500 candidates in a month?? Don't be a joker
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sigala: 7:44am On Nov 28, 2021
Phrah:
Abeg oo
Call it whatever you may but the fact is you're submitting your phone when you get to camp and you'll be getting your phone back towards the end of the training, that one is the standard procedure, so prepare yourself for that. Training school might even be worst than boarding school as trainers will pay no regard to those your certificates, so my guy, just zero your mind , you're in for a rough ride.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2021
thaiwwo:

If army short service go finish process within less than 2 months who come be NCS grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 8:05am On Nov 28, 2021
An acquaintance that got the NDLEA job was not reachable via phone till they came out.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2021
kellexnuel:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I need clarification

This one neva know govt work. See mouth like babe grin

Better get shock absorbers because you'll be in for a long ride
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 8:56am On Nov 28, 2021
When I said you all have sold your peace, you thought I was joking ahbi?? grin
Omo if Dem ask you to drop your smart phones at the gate, you don't have a choice.

By the way, camp will be packed with all kind of activities that you won't remember if you submitted your phone at the gate or not. So if you're asked to drop your phones, please do. It won't remove bone from your spine.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2021
Sigala:
Call it whatever you may but the fact is you're submitting your phone when you get to camp and you'll be getting your phone back towards the end of the training, that one is the standard procedure, so prepare yourself for that. Training school might even be worst than boarding school as trainers will pay no regard to those your certificates, so my guy, just zero your mind , you're in for a rough ride.
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2021
Perfectdanny:

This one neva know govt work. See mouth like babe grin

Better get shock absorbers because you'll be in for a long ride
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
Samwobi1:
An acquaintance that got the NDLEA job was not reachable via phone till they came out.

Already replaced I believe
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
kellexnuel:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I need clarification

Hope your babe dey worry the way you dey worry? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mddan1: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
If the babe no worry I know go ask her... E easy to be federal government property. Some people paid millions just to get to dis stage But
With lesser stress u got it on a platter.
.. just believe you are going to catch Cruise in disguise and ease ur mind ooo
For me... Am ready for all kind of drills oo both physical and mental
Macbenb13:

Hope your babe dey worry the way you dey worry? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by edhamza: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
You people should stop with all these annoying postulations abeg...
Next thing we'll hear is, are we supposed to come with hoe and cutlass?
Then maybe brooms too for environmental sanitation as we be LAWMA staff na?
And maybe bring cooking utensils too ba?
What of bringing only white underwear cos coloured ones would show under the white training kit?
Please it's becoming ridiculous....���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
edhamza:
You people should stop with all these annoying postulations abeg...
Next thing we'll hear is, are we supposed to come with hoe and cutlass?
Then maybe brooms too for environmental sanitation as we be LAWMA staff na?
And maybe bring cooking utensils too ba?
What of bringing only white underwear cos coloured ones would show under the white training kit?
Please it's becoming ridiculous....���

Even if you no carry hoe and cutlass you go meet am there grin gikapa is unavoidable grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
Macbenb13:

Even if you no carry hoe and cutlass you go meet am there grin gikapa is unavoidable grin

No mind that guy na jowkaa. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.