Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1430931 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiderao1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
I no get any issue bro,, and no not that level. I no see my name for national daily, before they were called to abj
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
My question be say when is list likely to come out since no ID, who knows if this whole 2019 will come to an end this year? moreso, do anyone know if pregnant women were allowed in for the training, if yes, hope they will still retain their appointment letter? Coz I thought medicals will detect pregnancy which stops further screening, please someone should enlighten me
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yasheki1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
All the best bro, lets try again but medicals disqualified alot without them knowing

Chiderao1:
I no get any issue bro,, and no not that level. I no see my name for national daily, before they were called to abj
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by balosunky(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
yasheki1:
All the best bro, lets try again but medicals disqualified alot without them knowing

Exactly my point. Cause no one will tell you are disqualified or you have this or that. Before the medical timeframe eat healthy, stop high sugar intake, do some walking or jogging exercise and most importantly know your height and chest width if it meets the requirements. May God be with us all.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiderao1(m): 1:18am On Feb 16, 2022
I don't think u get it. This is a run down of the last recruitment, that is before this supplementary .
1.The portal opened, we submitted our document and all, medical report and all
2.They called for exam we went and wrote.. Fairly easy questions, actually primary school questions mostly. Verbal reasoning , quantitavie reasoning, current affairs, maths.
3. The biased and lopsided list is realised.
4.The list gets somewhat rejected.
5.People were called to come to Abuja, more than 80% that went got the job,
6.They were rechecked medical and certificate wiSe.
7. Supplementary list came out because lots of people did not show up when they were called to Abuja because, most people did not trust the process, while most didn't even know.
8.Those chosen goes to camp
9.Those on supplementary are awaiting for their names to fill the 4 persons per L. G. A quota.

Now I have heard arguments on this forum, But I think no exam will be conducted, reason is because suppementary list everywhere is Nigeria is usually subject to lesser scrutiny..
But then people might be chosen based on Say certificate ( for graduates ) , and experience for Non graduates as done in supplementary across the country.. Just my thought tho.

Ń. B @yasheki1 those that were not medical OK were ousted out during the first phase ,b4 the exam

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yasheki1(m): 4:27am On Feb 16, 2022
Ok anyhow anyhow we pray we make it to the final list sir. Thats all that matters now

Chiderao1:
I don't think u get it. This is a run down of the last recruitment, that is before this supplementary .
1.The portal opened, we submitted our document and all, medical report and all
2.They called for exam we went and wrote.. Fairly easy questions, actually primary school questions mostly. Verbal reasoning , quantitavie reasoning, current affairs, maths.
3. The biased and lopsided list is realised.
4.The list gets somewhat rejected.
5.People were called to come to Abuja, more than 80% that went got the job,
6.They were rechecked medical and certificate wiSe.
7. Supplementary list came out because lots of people did not show up when they were called to Abuja because, most people did not trust the process, while most didn't even know.
8.Those chosen goes to camp
9.Those on supplementary are awaiting for their names to fill the 4 persons per L. G. A quota.

Now I have heard arguments on this forum, But I think no exam will be conducted, reason is because suppementary list everywhere is Nigeria is usually subject to lesser scrutiny..
But then people might be chosen based on Say certificate ( for graduates ) , and experience for Non graduates as done in supplementary across the country.. Just my thought tho.

Ń. B @yasheki1 those that were not medical OK were ousted out during the first phase ,b4 the exam
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by biomustry: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
balosunky:
During your medical try not to go with your glasses cause it reduces your chances except you can't see at all without it
Thanks bro
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billionsam(m): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
biomustry:

Eye problems or using glasses nko? Is it a no no?

Reporting from Ikeja camp, many ppl wear/use glasses here even for parade. So, it's not a problem

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
billionsam:

Reporting from Ikeja camp, many ppl wear/use glasses here even for parade. So, it's not a problem
Oga how Ikeja camp nau?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mosunmolade: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
billionsam:

How many months are you guys spending?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nelson1199(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
billionsam:

Not true, nobody in Ikeja Camp uses phones. As a matter of fact, their phones have been seized.

I have called two Persons I know in Ikeja Camp and their number Has been switched off for days!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
nelson1199:

Not true, nobody in Ikeja Camp uses phones. As a matter of fact, their phones have been seized.

I have called two Persons I know in Ikeja Camp and their number Has been switched off for days!
Lol don't just randomly jump on people posts and say not true. That person is among the candidates currently being trained in Ikeja. You could have asked how he got his phone instead of discrediting him. Do you know whether the little chance he got hold of his phone he posted this and went off grid again? It happens, even in the millitary. Learn to be intuitive.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yasheki1(m): 4:59am On Feb 17, 2022
They are busy updating whatsapp status anyhow, using phone answering calls, which one is they are not using phone?

nelson1199:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nelson1199(m): 5:02am On Feb 17, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Lol don't just randomly jump on people posts and say not true. That person is among the candidates currently being trained in Ikeja. You could have asked how he got his phone instead of discrediting him. Do you know whether the little chance he got hold of his phone he posted this and went off grid again? It happens, even in the millitary. Learn to be intuitive.

Ok!
If his post is true and he Is right about what he said.
As a prospective officer, is it right to tell people what is currently going on in camp?? Is he not being taught discipline?!?
Even if at all he wants to tell people what is going on it shouldn’t be posted on this kind of platform that is opened to the world.
You never can say, there might be undercover officers on this platform watching.
My own opinion tho!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Wuminity(f): 5:50am On Feb 17, 2022
nelson1199:

Ok!
As a prospective officer, is it right to tell people what is currently going on in camp?? Is he not being taught discipline?!?
Even if at all he wants to tell people what is going on it shouldn’t be posted on this kind of platform that is opened to the world.
You never can say, there might be undercover officers on this platform watching.
My own opinion tho!

I don't think there is anything bad in what the guy said.
"People are using glasses" doesn't sound like a secret information.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by umarabubakar303: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2022
Please who has idea on when supplementary list will be call upon?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2022
nelson1199:

Ok!
My own opinion tho!
Then why are you even here? If you are someone who wears glass won't you appreciate that information? Nearly all your 50 posts are in this thread, now you are suddenly worried about confidential information or you just want to talk. You are the reason why some people find it hard to help others.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2022
nelson1199:

Ok!
My own opinion tho!
I am certain that he knows better than you do about the confidentiality of the job, he already has the job,you know nothing about the job,you never get the job ,abeg let people wey don get help other people with information as they deem fit.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Emmenyk(m): 11:52am On Feb 17, 2022
Gentleman be guided please

billionsam:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 18, 2022
Emmenyk:
Gentleman be guided please

Rest
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Guys we just got phones today. What's up?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mosunmolade: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
DoorMan:

How's the drilling going? Are u guys spending 3 or 6 months?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mosunmolade:

How's the drilling going? Are u guys spending 3 or 6 months?

6months sir but support staffs are exiting next month
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mosunmolade: 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
DoorMan:

6months sir but support staffs are exiting next month

Thanks for the info
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abdulqareem: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
DoorMan:
Zhieeoo WHEN SHOULD SUPPLEMENTARIANS BE EXPECTING? CONRGATS
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
Abdulqareem:
Zhieeoo WHEN SHOULD SUPPLEMENTARIANS BE EXPECTING? CONRGATS

I honestly don't know. I don't even know what's happening in Nigeria unless phones are released.

Tell them training is difficult
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
DoorMan:

I honestly don't know. I don't even know what's happening in Nigeria unless phones are released.

Tell them training is difficult
How is the training like? Oh wait you are not support staff since you are training for 6 months so yours would be more tasking. Need to know about the training of support staffs and how to be prepared beforehand.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
Idrismusty97:
How is the training like? Oh wait you are not support staff since you are training for 6 months so yours would be more tasking. Need to know about the training of support staffs and how to be prepared beforehand.

Well support staffs are being rushed. All their activities are fast including courses and drills.

GD's have more stuffs to do and learn hence our extended time frame

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
[quote author=DoorMan post=110335438]

Is there GD among level 8?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
[quote author=Karfcruiz post=110338104][/quote]

Am not in Ikeja sir

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by coernes: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
PLEASE HOW DO I CHECK THE CUSTOM SUPPLEMENTARY LIST. I JUST CAME ONLINE AFTER SOMETIME. SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME PLEASE

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.