Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1431688 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yasheki1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
Not out yet, Bro

coernes:
PLEASE HOW DO I CHECK THE CUSTOM SUPPLEMENTARY LIST. I JUST CAME ONLINE AFTER SOMETIME. SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME PLEASE
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chulluko(m): 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Just take a breath what those the lad said holding a weight just learn and move on
nelson1199:

Ok!
If his post is true and he Is right about what he said.
As a prospective officer, is it right to tell people what is currently going on in camp?? Is he not being taught discipline?!?
Even if at all he wants to tell people what is going on it shouldn’t be posted on this kind of platform that is opened to the world.
You never can say, there might be undercover officers on this platform watching.
My own opinion tho!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chulluko(m): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
Just like what the other cadet officer said
DoorMan:

6months sir but support staffs are exiting next month
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2022
Karfcruiz:
My question be say when is list likely to come out since no ID, who knows if this whole 2019 will come to an end this year? moreso, do anyone know if pregnant women were allowed in for the training, if yes, hope they will still retain their appointment letter? Coz I thought medicals will detect pregnancy which stops further screening, please someone should enlighten me

Well, I'm in Kano now.
When we came, there were three pregnant women, they are not here presently but I don't know if they still have the appointment letter or not but some people said they have lost the job
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2022
nelson1199:

Not true, nobody in Ikeja Camp uses phones. As a matter of fact, their phones have been seized.

I have called two Persons I know in Ikeja Camp and their number Has been switched off for days!

Don't say what you don't know

I'm in Kano, our phones were collected but they do give us sometimes on Fridays.

Someone on my platoon uses glasses
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2022
Samwobi1:

Well, I'm in Kano now.
When we came, there were three pregnant women, they are not here presently but I don't know if they still have the appointment letter or not but some people said they have lost the job

Thanks for the response bro, I appreciate, how's kano? Hope the drill no too much for body cheesy
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2022
Karfcruiz:

Thanks for the response bro, I appreciate, how's kano? Hope the drill no too much for body cheesy

Truth is, at first it might look like hell cos you are not used to it before now. But it's not something that will kill you.

Kano used to be extremely cold in January when we arrived, but the cold has paved way for a very hot weather. Those that stay here say it will get even hotter around March.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 10:13am On Feb 19, 2022
Samwobi1:

Well, I'm in Kano now.
I remembered someone enquiring about his pregnant wife in this thread before you all went to training and oga Ahmed the officer said it's ok she can come along. Maybe one of the pregnant women is that person wife. Since 2019 haba, you can't expect people lives to still be the same. They should reconsider.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Muhsinah009: 10:25am On Feb 19, 2022
There's no exam for supplimentry... They'll just contact people to pickup later
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thestreets(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2022
Muhsinah009:

Baba who is feeding you this information

NCS na shocker them be. bro i even had to change my moniker because i bin think say e too sure for me.

If there will be no exams then what will be used as requirement for the selection?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by paragon10(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2022
That's good to hear...so when will they contact us? Will it be email or through publication?
Muhsinah009:
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2022
thestreets:

Baba who is feeding you this information

NCS na shocker them be. bro i even had to change my moniker because i bin think say e too sure for me.

If there will be no exams then what will be used as requirement for the selection?

LGA? Course or study? Age etc? Remember they used Zoho recruitment this time that can easily filter out most of these things. The problem now is when more than 1 people from one LGA qualifies.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thestreets(m): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2022
Idrismusty97:
LGA? Course or study? Age etc? Remember they used Zoho recruitment this time that can easily filter out most of these things. The problem now is when more than 1 people from one LGA qualifies.

I no dey give myself hope again. I go just dey. my LGA self person don collect the CO8 slot.

I wish uan way still get free slot success
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2022
thestreets:

I no dey give myself hope again. I go just dey. my LGA self person don collect the CO8 slot.

I wish uan way still get free slot success
But things can be unpredictable sha even if your LGA is empty. There's no way all these senators, Emirs and HORs don't have a preferred candidate from their LGA. They will definitely pull strings, if you still see your name without knowing anybody then your God is really working overtime.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2022
Idrismusty97:
But things can be unpredictable sha even if your LGA is empty. There's no way all these senators, Emirs and HORs don't have a preferred candidate from their LGA. They will definitely pull strings, if you still see your name without knowing anybody then your God is really working overtime.
like me na Only God be my Hope and I trust him

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 19, 2022
Just because some people get exercise them call every body come out. No rest day here again o at all.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2022
DoorMan:
Just because some people get exercise them call every body come out. No rest day here again o at all.
the lord is your strength ,God go give you strength,it will soon be over,just hold on.where you dey now na people prayer point.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thestreets(m): 11:35am On Feb 19, 2022
Idrismusty97:

make we see how e go end

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
the lord is your strength ,God go give you strength,it will soon be over,just hold on.where you dey now na people prayer point.

Yes of course. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by NLorubebe(m): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
balosunky:
During your medical try not to go with your glasses cause it reduces your chances except you can't see at all without it
Lies! If you're support staff, go there confidently with your glasses. Do you know the number of people with glasses in camp?

Forget all these protocols, if you have what they need or grace speaks for you, your height or body size won't even matter

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Omobabaemili(m): 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
What support staff??
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Arubi78: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Do customs pay allowances in training akin to what is obtainable in Nysc?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billionsam(m): 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mosunmolade:

How many months are you guys spending?

3 months
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billionsam(m): 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
nelson1199:

Not true, nobody in Ikeja Camp uses phones. As a matter of fact, their phones have been seized.

I have called two Persons I know in Ikeja Camp and their number Has been switched off for days!
We're talking about glasses, haba. Look b4 you leap
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Yandex23: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
NLorubebe:
Lies! If you're support staff, go there confidently with your glasses. Do you know the number of people with glasses in camp?

Forget all these protocols, if you have what they need or grace speaks for you, your height or body size won't even matter

Are there any fat people in camp??

Are there people who can't keep up with the exercises??

Are they very strict

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiderao1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
If you can't keep up with training, how u wan do the job now, people Sha smiley
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiderao1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
Shey na next month be the 3 months ba?
Make we dey see
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
Yandex23:

Are there any fat people in camp??

Are there people who can't keep up with the exercises??

Are they very strict
Oga you fat? No worry we go run am, make our names show for supplementary first grin. Just dey do daily pushups and Situps sha make you no go be one of those Customs officers with giant Potbelly wey no fit even button their uniform finish grin. Na why i like Army, it's very rare to be out of shape.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thestreets(m): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2022
see as this place quiet. but this wan way them dey rush support staff, wetin com b d catch here?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2022
thestreets:
see as this place quiet. but this wan way them dey rush support staff, wetin com b d catch here?
I don't think they will jump straight to recruitment just because they rush support staff. The ones in Kano still have 4 months and the training has to be synchronized. Till everybody finish cry.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thestreets(m): 10:01am On Feb 22, 2022
Idrismusty97:
I don't think they will jump straight to recruitment just because they rush support staff. The ones in Kano still have 4 months and the training has to be synchronized. Till everybody finish cry.

I no even dey get hope on them!
Make God just give youths a way out.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by umarabubakar303: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
Please who has idea when supplementary list will be out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.