Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1432177 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Thanks2God: 8:28am On May 14, 2019
Salaudeen002:
https:///J5Ol00BNRLn9LscYqHSx5A

You can join Nigeria Custom Service recruitment 2019 whatsApp group via the above link.

Add me to the WhatsApp group via 08061126897

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Adebowale1616: 8:54am On May 14, 2019
Godrocks:
I just discovered the site has been closed and I didn't submit my application or print out

How on earth can I believe this? You just wanted to hear people's mouth or generate comments....clown Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by loppy87: 9:03am On May 14, 2019
Good Morning people, I just want to advice those with connections to disturb their connects well. And overall, let everyone increase their level of prayers. Officially, 278, 582 applicants applied for the superintendent cadre which has only 800 slots. The competition for the superintendent is crazy and tight.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by allan2: 9:06am On May 14, 2019
kingbee90:

See this foool oh! I'm trying to help your life & you are calling me a scammer. How dare you compare NCS to Nigerian Army.
NCS is looking for smart & intelligent officers to recruit therefore there must be an exam/aptitude test in order to test the brains of daft people like you if u are competent or not.
The Nigerian Army is looking for people to use as pawns (in their chess game) to send to sambisa forest to be slaughtered by boko Haram so there is no need to set any aptitude test for applicants.
Why didn't you apply in the Nigeria Army?

If you like don't buy & study the past questions. Go and write NCS aptitude test with this your brain.
sharrap your booze oozing mouth. any damn past question u are retailing here is fake. u think say na muchi muchi nai full here? like the gentleman weh get sense pass u talk, y'all should read ur basics and hope for d best. any past question this fat clown is selling you is fake and stupid

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BOJO123(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2019
loppy87:
Good Morning people, I just want to advice those with connections to disturb their connects well. And overall, let everyone increase their level of prayers. Officially, 278, 582 applicants applied for the superintendent cadre which has only 800 slots. The competition for the superintendent is crazy and tight.
Very tight...
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tairumusa64: 9:51am On May 14, 2019
Thanks2God:

Add me to the WhatsApp group via 08061126897
am also interested 08076684418
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 10:41am On May 14, 2019
kingbee90:

See this foool oh! I'm trying to help your life & you are calling me a scammer. How dare you compare NCS to Nigerian Army.
NCS is looking for smart & intelligent officers to recruit therefore there must be an exam/aptitude test in order to test the brains of daft people like you if u are competent or not.
The Nigerian Army is looking for people to use as pawns (in their chess game) to send to sambisa forest to be slaughtered by boko Haram so there is no need to set any aptitude test for applicants.
Why didn't you apply in the Nigeria Army?

If you like don't buy & study the past questions. Go and write NCS aptitude test with this your brain.
You want to help people and you are selling a phantom past question paper to them. You're a bloody fraud from past question it will be slot reservation, I pity the people that fall for ur scam, look at the simpleton that wants to help people and you are still jobless.
Shove ur PQ in ur ass. That's what ur ilks used to milk gullible folks on the navy thread. If you don't change the numerous curses these job seekers lay on ur type will be felt till ur 3rd generation. After you will keep moving from one prayer house to the other not knowing that you ur destiny has being enveloped by curses.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by abelhenry: 10:53am On May 14, 2019
ugo4u:

You want to help people and you are selling a phantom past question paper to them. You're a bloody fraud from past question it will be slot reservation, I pity the people that fall for ur scam, look at the simpleton that wants to help people and you are still jobless.
Shove ur PQ in ur ass. That's what ur ilks used to milk gullible folks on the navy thread. If you don't change the numerous curses these job seekers lay on ur type will be felt till ur 3rd generation. After you will keep moving from one prayer house to the other not knowing that you ur destiny has being enveloped by curses.
Ghen - Ghen
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by omokiri5(m): 11:04am On May 14, 2019
Get your Nigerian Customs Printout slip
WhatsApp link on my signature

[img]https:///65535/40841117773_be528b3c4f_o_d.jpg[/img]
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kingbee90: 11:07am On May 14, 2019
ugo4u:

And who told you I'm looking for a job on this thread? see how you are exposing your self. So u think everyone is like u who patronises all these prayer houses.
All the prayer houses you have been visiting as a result of your years of joblessness HOW FAR??
You are still on a nairaland NCS job thread venting your frustration.
Did I invite you specifically to buy the past questions? you should have ignored the advertisement if you are not interested just as other sensible people on the thread did.
Don't go and open a small kiosk with your little money you hear, keep patronising all these fake god of men.
Ndi Ala!!!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uzo239: 11:33am On May 14, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by shar10ckq: 12:14pm On May 14, 2019
kingbee90:

And who told you I'm looking for a job on this thread? see how you are exposing your self. So u think everyone is like u who patronises all these prayer houses.
All the prayer houses you have been visiting as a result of your years of joblessness HOW FAR??
Did I invite you specifically to buy the past questions? you should have ignored the advertisement if you are not interested just as other sensible people on the thread did.
Don't go and open a small kiosk with your little money you hear, keep patronising all these fake god of men.
Ndi Ala!!!

Nah!!! easy bro...
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by MrKong: 12:50pm On May 14, 2019
Fight all you like. Shortlisting is till after fasting. End of!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yns4real: 1:07pm On May 14, 2019
2019 recruitment: Over 500,000 applicants jostle for 3,200 vacancies in customs

The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) says 524,315 applicants had successfully completed their application process in the ongoing recruitment exercise of 3,200 personnel by the service.

Joseph Attah, the public relations officer (PRO) of the service, disclosed this to NAN in Abuja on Monday.

NAN reports that NCS on April 17, opened a recruitment portal to fill vacancies of 3,200.

More than 90,000 persons had applied for jobs through the online portal less than 24 hours after the service announced the vacancies.

No fewer than 800 officers are to be recruited to fill vacancies for superintendent cadre, while 2,400 are to fill that of customs inspector and customs assistant cadre.

Attah told NAN that a total of 278, 582 applicants applied for the superintendent cadre while the remaining applicants completed the process for inspectorate and customs assistant cadres.

“A total number of people that registered is 828,333, but not all of them accomplished the process,” he said.

The spokesperson assured that the service would be fair and just in the screening of all the applicants.

Source:

https://www.thecable.ng/2019-recruitment-over-500000-applicants-jostle-for-3200-vacancies-in-customs/amp
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 2:43pm On May 14, 2019
kingbee90:

[b]And who told you I'm looking for a job on this thread [/b]see how you are exposing your self. So u think everyone is like u who patronises all these prayer houses.
Ndi Ala!!!
Then Bleep off, if you don't have anything sensible to contribute other than trying to rip off people .
Mr employed Nigerian.
You think you're really anonymous abi? you will be hunted like a prey just like other fraudsters and taken down like bat.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Azubuike3534: 3:17pm On May 14, 2019
Please any update about the Nigeria Customer Service Recruitment.....
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by allan2: 3:20pm On May 14, 2019
Azubuike3534:
Please any update about the Nigeria Customer Service Recruitment.....
patience brothers; patience
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jumoke941: 3:24pm On May 14, 2019
Who else has gotten mail apart from me? I want to confirm
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Burchester: 3:27pm On May 14, 2019
Jumoke941:
Who else has gotten mail apart from me? I want to confirm

Share the mail content
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by HarunaWest(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2019
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jumoke941: 3:30pm On May 14, 2019
Burchester:

Share the mail content
it says congratulations, you've been selected to go for the NCS training course at Lagos NCS camp, Ikeja. You're to resume camp on 26th July.... Amen so be it, I just like being optimistic grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by HarunaWest(m): 3:34pm On May 14, 2019
Jumoke941:
it says congratulations, you've been selected to go for the NCS training course at Lagos NCS camp, Ikeja. You're to resume camp on 26th July.... Amen so be it, I just like being optimistic grin grin grin
lol...your such a clown

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 3:58pm On May 14, 2019
Those posting their numbers and email addresses on this platform will soon recieve congratulatory message from Nigerian Customs(Yahoo wing).
Please we should all be wise, to avoid stories that touch.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Godrocks: 4:00pm On May 14, 2019
Adebowale1616:

How on earth can I believe this? You just wanted to hear people's mouth or generate comments....clown Lol
lol
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pamshuga1(f): 4:24pm On May 14, 2019
oh ! one have to be shortlisted before talking about the test. !
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pamshuga1(f): 4:24pm On May 14, 2019
oh ! one have to be shortlisted before talking about the test. !
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 14, 2019
You guys should move on, people have been sent text messages for the test which will hold tomorrow for junior officers and on Thursday for senior officers. Nigeria is a scam country, wasted my time in applying for this shit. It is well sha.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uploadme(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2019
Saimeritus:
You guys should move on, people have been sent text messages for the test which will hold tomorrow for junior officers and on Thursday for senior officers. Nigeria is a scam country, wasted my time in applying for this shit. It is well sha.

How sure are you please.

This is not possible
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 14, 2019
Uploadme:

How sure are you please.

This is not possible
100% Sure, Move on please.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jumoke941: 5:37pm On May 14, 2019
Saimeritus:
some pple will just carry fake news, even if they already have their candidates they will still send messages to pple to do familiarity so they can say they are transparent, they can't send underground messages like that
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 14, 2019
Jumoke941:
some pple will just carry fake news, even if they already have their candidates they will still send messages to pple to do familiarity so they can say they are transparent, they can't send underground messages like that
OK Ma, be waiting for mails and text messages you hear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.