Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1431988 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ftosin: 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
At least state the date the shortlisting is taking place.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Prospect048: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
mhizroyalty:
I haven't gotten mine yet but my friend has gotten hers and I have the proof but I can't post it here for security reasons anyways you can keep doubting
screen shot and send, nothing like any security reason

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Wilfredissah: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
If some of you guys can't give clear info pls don't bother posting it keep it to your self. The aim of this platform is to share vital info to the public.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tajudeen40(m): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
Make una check spam oo .something is happening somewhere . Could it be 419 or what? Some guys don dey enter oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BOJO123(m): 5:26am On Jun 11, 2019
scammers are doing nice jobs...dont drop your email or number you guys won't hear grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chukz1010: 6:14am On Jun 11, 2019
Am sure your friend would have made payment too to the scammer or maybe you are even the scammer.
mhizroyalty:
I haven't gotten mine yet but my friend has gotten hers and I have the proof but I can't post it here for security reasons anyways you can keep doubting

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jimraz4: 6:32am On Jun 11, 2019
Any message u get now is from scammers. Official mail and SMS av not been sent by NCS. So be patient.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by MazzyKing(m): 7:00am On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by democrat101: 8:18am On Jun 11, 2019
Good day everyone! please can any officer from any any state sign the guarantor form or strictly someone from my state of origin

Secondly, I didn't print my acknowledgement card but I have a screenshot of it (though not very clear) is there a way I can access the website to print it out..

Thank you
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by omokiri5(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2019
MazzyKing:
Any help on guarantors form and acknowledgement form Phone got wiped, lost all data...
Please!!!
check my signature
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kingbee90: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2019
democrat101:
Good day everyone! please can any officer from any any state sign the guarantor form or strictly someone from my state of origin

Secondly, I didn't print my acknowledgement card but I have a screenshot of it (though not very clear) is there a way I can access the website to print it out..

Thank you

Wait untill you are shortlisted

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by mhizroyalty: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2019
Chukz1010:
Am sure your friend would have made payment too to the scammer or maybe you are even the scammer.
how dare you call me a scammer I hope you're okay ? I only posted the information I got
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by mhizroyalty: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2019
Tajudeen40:
Make una check spam oo .something is happening somewhere . Could it be 419 or what? Some guys don dey enter oo
They have already selected the people they want to select the rest na Fabu
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Prospect048: 11:33am On Jun 11, 2019
Tajudeen40:
you sabi person way don see nii?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chukz1010: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
mhizroyalty:
how dare you call me a scammer I hope you're okay ? I only posted the information I got
Oga! If you had any valid info. Post it here. Stop giving us useless talks. I also got a mail and from all indications, it was a scam. I can post it here.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Peezzy(f): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
Chukz1010:

Oga! If you had any valid info. Post it here. Stop giving us useless talks. I also got a mail and from all indications, it was a scam. I can post it here.
please post it so as to save others from high blood pressure grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nairasta: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
Please what is the salary range of customs superintendent?? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nairasta: 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
And please what is the possible date for the aptitude test shortlisting?? Thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
I'm not nervous at all. If invited or not.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nairasta:
And please what is the possible date for the aptitude test shortlisting?? Thanks
Guy cool down now. The more you ask questions the more people type misleading stories. Just fold your arms and be looking.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
Jeje..
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by MrKong: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
All the argument about support staff and genral duty never even talk about the main issue. The thing is that, it is better to be in general duty than be a support staff. You won't have job satisfaction being a support staff in custom, that i can guarantee. No coded levels and rush money. You are at the mercy of those in general duty cos dem go dey task you around. This is why they require only professionals who can do specific tasks. All in all, it's not the best way to be in custom.

I hear you can move from support staff to general duty but even if it's possible, you gotta know top Oga in custom.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Seankhalifa: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
MrKong:
All the argument about support staff and genral duty never even talk about the main issue. The thing is that, it is better to be in general duty than be a support staff. You won't have job satisfaction being a support staff in custom, that i can guarantee. No coded levels and rush money. You are at the mercy of those in general duty cos dem go dey task you around. This is why they require only professionals who can do specific tasks. All in all, it's not the best way to be in custom.

I hear you can move from support staff to general duty but even if it's possible, you gotta know top Oga in custom.
keep ur support staff to ur self abeg... We don tire for una talk... Get d work first den come here kon argue... Thankz

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by MrKong: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
Seankhalifa:
keep ur support staff to ur self abeg... We don tire for una talk... Get d work first den come here kon argue... Thankz
Who is arguing with you undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Miiikel1: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
MrKong:

Can you imagine the rubbish you jst wasted time and energy to post��� ...why give information about something you know NOTHING abt

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by MrKong: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Miiikel1:

Can you imagine the rubbish you jst wasted time and energy to post��� ...why give information about something you know NOTHING abt
Lol. It's okay cheesy
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by allan2: 10:53am On Jun 12, 2019
Miiikel1:

omo you b clown o. somebody dispense legit info you dey rant like person wey dem dey squeeze e balls. e just dey hungry me to slap you

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yusufhaji(m): 11:12am On Jun 12, 2019
Please I wanna ask this. What position would have best suited other engineers like chemical, metallurgical etc whose positions where not listed among the advertised vacancies in customs. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Miiikel1: 11:22am On Jun 12, 2019
allan2:
omo you b clown o. somebody dispense legit info you dey rant like person wey dem dey squeeze e balls. e just dey hungry me to slap you
Where u dey I go come meet u with my own tp make u slap me. U think I was stupid to jst post that his info are rubbish? Their is totally no bossing around between SS n GD ...d hierarchy is within SS to SS and GD to GD except general rank hierarchy where even the so called GD can still function under a SS ...and you that have no knowledge on how it works will jst seat in the comfort of your house to tell which info is legit or not. I dey wait for your location bro; no worry abt the tp wey I go carry go meet you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Syzee: 11:30am On Jun 12, 2019
MrKong:

Well it all depends on your career goals. I for one would rather be a support staff, where I could practice my discipline and grow in my field than be in general duty. Infact, I was attracted to this job because it's for support staff, not everyone is interested in the "coded levels and rush money" and I don't see how it's possible to be at the mercy of those in general duty when we are in the same rank.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tajudeen40(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
Virtually everyone here clamouring to join ncs have began inculcating the habit of "quick money", if at this stage we are contemplating on how to collect egunje in other to enrich ourselfs we are actually destroying the sincererity of our future .the ultimate task of customs is to control what come in and out of the country specifically to regulate and apprehend contraband goods . Now, nigerian govt are making effort to create job and part of this strategy is import substitution so that our local industries can strive and create more job opportunities unfortunately ,contraband goods are still finding their way into the country because our customs at the borders are not doing the right. The longer we continue to build on the mindset of enriching our self the more we destroy the reputation of our children future . Jobs are scarce in the country because some certain people in authority are not delivering as expected. For example,goods that are manufacture by a local industry need not to compete with goods produced offshore ,however this goods are smuggled in to the country . This is not doing us any good ,it's killing our economy and thereby causing un- employment . Am an applicant not because I want to enrich my pocket ilegaly but for the passion I have for a selfless service for my father land. PLS CHANGE YOUR ANTIQUES MINDSET!

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.