Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1431724 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by eshadiamond(f): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
Pls someone should help me with the past questions
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by trexglox(f): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
While we wait for custom pls check my signature.. u can follow me on IG at souvenir_world_. Will sure follow u back
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by eshadiamond(f): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kmartt:
I have gotten the past questions. Thanks a bunch
Please forward me the past questions link2nikky@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 10cedes: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
eshadiamond:

I need the past questions too. forward it to abayomisegun1@gmail.com. Thanks!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by febo15(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
Please forward it to febosky09@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by DiqBaba(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
PRESS RELEASE

10 Sep. 2019

Three weeks into the intensive joint border patrol by the security agencies, the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA) has continued to receive reports of large numbers of seizures and arrests from the 4 sectors of North West, North Central, South West, and South South geopolitical zones.

As at 10 September 2019, 100 illegal migrants have been arrested while seizures so far include: 8,360-50kg bags of parboiled foreign rice; 122 bags of fertilizer; 77 vehicles; 781 drums filled with PMS as well as 16,371 empty 200 litres drums to be used for smuggling PMS; 1,491 packs of assorted drugs; 3 outboard 40HP Engines; 13 cotonu boats; 185 drums of groundnut oil; 6 trucks; 114 motorcycles; among other items with 117 suspects. As part of the efforts to sustain the rigorous patrol along the national borderlines, the Comptroller General of Customs, Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd), Comptroller General of Immigration, Mohammed Babandade and the Coordinator of the exercise, Brig Gen Emmanuel Aliyu Ndagi have commenced an on the spot assessment of the implementation and compliance of the ongoing border security drills.

The exercise, which is being led by the Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) and the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS), in collaboration with the Armed Forces of Nigeria (AFN) as well as the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) and other security and intelligence agencies is intended to better secure our borders, boost national economy and strengthen border security.

Accordingly, we continue to appeal to the patriotic spirit of all Nigerians, especially members of the business community to see the exercise as an opportunity to further create a conducive environment for local businesses to thrive in the overall interest of national security and development.

Signed
DC, Joseph Attah
Public Relations Officer
For: Comptroller-General of Customs

Dem no gree release list..... Na watin we dey see be dis who dis help?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
There is an error in d date of birth of my voter card and by that date i should b 34 by now. Will d card be used to weed overaged applicants automatically or will it b done physically?

will i have d opportunity to explain it to them upon being shortlisted?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by topsamjo(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
pls i need the past question too... topsam0803@yahoo.com
thanks in advance.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by topsamjo(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
eshadiamond:

pls help with the past question too... topsam0803@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Obinna2470(m): 6:08am On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku is coming
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Crazeworld(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2019
If you lost your online Print-out slip for Nigerian Customs Service, Civil Defense, Prisons Service, Fire Service, etc.
or
If you need Primary School certificate, Age declaration, State of Origin, Medical certificate, or Medical Report for relocating Corps Members...

Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5393395/important-documents-get-here#81867573

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2019
Crazeworld:
If you have another ID, take it along during screening

Does that mean they will not automatically verify d IDs on their system during shortlisting?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Crazeworld(m): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2019
oshionelecky:

Does that mean they will not automatically verify d IDs on their system during shortlisting?
Most likely not. Physical verification will supercede that of online for sure.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by paulex33(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2019
eshadiamond:
pls I also need d PQ forward to wadapaul33@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Gbangbalicious: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
oshionelecky:
There is an error in d date of birth of my voter card and by that date i should b 34 by now. Will d card be used to weed overaged applicants automatically or will it b done physically?

Go to court swear an oath, attach it to the new ID and take anywhere.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ooff: 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
Please kindly help me with the past question , olawale.olufunmilayo@yahoo.com. Thanks so much.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Gbangbalicious:
Go to court swear an oath, attach it to the new ID and take anywhere.
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by emeritus007: 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
oshionelecky:

oga stop disturbing yourself unnecessarily. They make use of the data filled for class of degree, age etc. there was a time I did double registration and got shortlisted on both applications during one of the recruitments held last year. just chill
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
emeritus007:

oga stop disturbing yourself unnecessarily. They make use of the data filled for class of degree, age etc. there was a time I did double registration and got shortlisted on both applications during one of the recruitments held last year. just chill

thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ilyasfad01(m): 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
pls kindly forward past questions to ilyasfad@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by qanda: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
Get Customs Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App. Install the App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Vanbravo(m): 6:28am On Sep 12, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yetundetanwa(f): 7:09am On Sep 12, 2019
Lobatan!
Crashing.com lawa

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Crazeworld(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2019
Vanbravo:
Good morning to you all my fellow Nairalanders. I have first class info about what is happening at the NCS HQ. I wish not to cause any confusion but only to let you guys know what is on the ground but you may wish to ignore... The info I gathered was that all they have been claiming is that 'the Server is crashed'. I don't know if someone has similar info should please come forward to clarify..
Dat one na small thing. Not that I believe it but in such situation, they will just instruct applicants to report for screening on scheduled dates

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hopeyehmey: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2019
Vanbravo:
Good morning to you all my fellow Nairalanders. I have first class info about what is happening at the NCS HQ. I wish not to cause any confusion but only to let you guys know what is on the ground but you may wish to ignore... The info I gathered was that all they have been claiming is that 'the Server is crashed'. I don't know if someone has similar info should please come forward to clarify..

Though these news might be true or false but i will still thank you for the info....if their server crash my print out slip no crash that one self better make them call everybody for physical screening and who knows God might favour the hopeless..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by uchennaq(m): 9:18am On Sep 12, 2019
My fellow brothers and sisters, I greet una. Instead of going to Yahoo Yahoo business, I have decided to go into entrepreneurship due to lack of no Job. Help your fellow brother to grow and God will bless all our hustles.

Spandex Jobs is a community where Job seekers in Nigeria embrace and fulfill their career dream with our jobs. Spandex community is built having the expectations of every job seeker in mind. We invite all levels of graduates to deep dive into our recruitment portal, bearing in mind that they are in safe hands with the best online recruitment agency that will meet their career/job seeking needs. We try as much as possible to empower millions of graduates in Nigeria and beyond using our unique job matching software and data-based website. In Spandex we have a relentless passion to ensure our members are matched with the jobs of their dreams.

We are global people and we have been granted that opportunity would want to produce the best work we can. In all our roles we look at what we produce and ask...
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ooff: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2019
eshadiamond:

Please help me with the past question, olawale.olufunmilayo@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 12, 2019
Vanbravo:
if it's true there is always a backup of information from servers now. Or better call everybody for screening and test
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Wilfredissah: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Vanbravo:
when does this so called server crashed? Big scam
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mowills123: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
Vanbravo:
Well even if the server truly crashed there are ways to recover data from servers, they can contract me if they need someone

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Owat2018: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
pls can someone forward me the past questions?..owatitosin@mail.com..thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by tpraiz(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
eshadiamond:
Pls someone should help me with the past questions

Please can you forward me the p. Questions?
wordprnightking@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.