Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Experienced And Full-time Ebook Writer Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Experienced And Full-time Ebook Writer Needed (865 Views)

Quality Ebook Writer Needed / I Just Need A Top Notch Ebook Writer / Ebook Writer needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced And Full-time Ebook Writer Needed by ajatim(m): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
Professional eBooks writers are needed to start work immediately. You must be able to complete 30,000 word in 15days without Compromising the quality. payment is 1.5/word for the first two projects, then 1.6/w
ord going forward.
please only dedicated writers are needed for long term collaboration.
Apply with at least three samples of the ebooks you have written.
This project is a serious business. please don't apply if you are
1. You not experienced
2. You are not a full-time writer
3. You are not satisfied with the pay
4. You cant follow simple instructions
Re: Experienced And Full-time Ebook Writer Needed by rahztafari(m): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
ajatim:
Professional eBooks writers are needed to start work immediately. You must be able to complete 30,000 word in 15days without Compromising the quality. payment is 1.5/word for the first two projects, then 1.6/w
ord going forward.
1. You not experienced

How can i apply?
Here is my whatsapp number 09032475098
Re: Experienced And Full-time Ebook Writer Needed by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:20am On Apr 17, 2019
ajatim:
ord going forward.
1. You not experienced

Hi.
Re: Experienced And Full-time Ebook Writer Needed by ajatim(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2019
ajatim:
ord going forward.
1. You not experienced

please apply to this email - ajalatimilehins(@)gmail.com
Re: Experienced And Full-time Ebook Writer Needed by Valentine292(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2019
Full time writer at 1.5 naira per word grin
Re: Experienced And Full-time Ebook Writer Needed by GregoryW: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
The best option for you will be to check a professional writing service, I may give you a recommendation to pay your attention at https://payforessayz.com/99papers-com-review/. I use it for the last 6 month.
Re: Experienced And Full-time Ebook Writer Needed by ajatim(m): 11:52pm On May 11, 2019
ajatim:
please apply to this email - ajalatimilehins(@)gmail.com
Re: Experienced And Full-time Ebook Writer Needed by Paulflurry29: 1:38am On May 13, 2019
Hi,There ... I am interested,Let’s get to business (WhatsApp me on 08168384890)

(1) (Reply)

Movie Ideas For Sale! / Academic Writer Is Urgently Needed (Closed) / Writer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.