Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature (25064 Views)

Afikpo Woman, Priscilla Eleje Becomes The First Female To Sign The Naira Note / Priscilla Ekwere The First Female To Have Her Signature On The Nigeria Currency / Betty Akeredolu Hails Priscilla Ekwere Eleje As First Female Signatory On Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by Maket: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2019
My Sister
Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by Aieboocaar(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2019
SocialJustice:
First degree is nothing, go and get your MBA from a reputable institution or didn't you hear MIT just now? Or get a globally recognised certification.

Na una type go read marine engineering finish, go do masters for aerospace management come dey claim competent pilot

My fren leave my mention this minute before i chook hand for nyash curse youangry
Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by ednut1(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2019
nicedayontop:
This is one of the reasons Nigeria will never get it right. A graduate of psychology heading a critical and highly technical department of the CBN when we have thousands of monetarists/ economists all over the country.Nepotism= incompetency.One day an engineer will become the governor of CBN.
Mrs. Eleje is an alumna of the prestigious Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship programme in Banking and Management at Boston University, Massachusetts, USA. . Please use your brains well

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2019
Aieboocaar:

See graduate of Psychology wey be director of currency for CBN, But me wey be graduate of Banking naim UBA bank still dey use my CVs do rough paper for their office

This life nor balance atall

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7422695_img20180716174339094_jpeg100072638295b0f402ab9d410f3d5927
she knows way more than you in the banking and finance industry regardless of hr first degree

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by chigoziri2403(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2019
she should make 100 naira notes more available
Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by HeyCorleone(m): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2019
Rolings:

Check am now, Cbn governor Christian, director of operations (second in command to governor) also Christian..... If it were to be Muslim Muslim your likes will be masturbating over this thread now and screaming islamization agenda .
We no go gree

Under Sanusi, it was Muslim/Muslim. No one complained. Stop chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by hry969(m): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2019
congrats
Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by hunterezi(m): 11:20am On Apr 17, 2019
Rolings:

Check am now, Cbn governor Christian, director of operations (second in command to governor) also Christian..... If it were to be Muslim Muslim your likes will be masturbating over this thread now and screaming islamization agenda .
We no go gree

Shut up!

Deputy CBN, Aishat Ahmad is a Muslim.
Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by senchris(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2019
You didnt add that she is from Afikpo North, Ebonyi state married to Delta. If it is about hawking along the road, you will remember that she is from Ebonyi.
Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by tiwiex(m): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2019
cyril:
Gbam!

Wein be gbam? She is a career civil servant. Got there through an internal promotion. They said first woman. Not first Christian. I weep for my country. She is no different from any of the other over dozen directors in CBN. She doesn't earn any more. Her position just requires her signature on the Naira.
Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2019
ednut1:
Mrs. Eleje is an alumna of the prestigious Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship programme in Banking and Management at Boston University, Massachusetts, USA. . Please use your brains well

Bill Gates studied Law before dropping out of Harvard. Sometimes, its more about what you know and what you can do.

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by Jessekd01: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2019
Rolings:

We no go gree

what can you said about leaders of Nigerian force, can you please name one Christian that is the leader? please have sense no one can islamize or christinize naija
Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by Rolings: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2019
hunterezi:

Shut up!

Deputy CBN, Aishat Ahmad is a Muslim.

Keep quiet there you fool
Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by Rolings: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2019
Jessekd01:

what can you said about leaders of Nigerian force, can you please name one Christian that is the leader? please have sense no one can islamize or christinize naija

Do you want to control everywhere with your christianization agenda? If Muslims lead military , are Christians not leading economic sector and education sector? You can't have it all we will not allow you to Christianized Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by franchasng: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2019
clintz:
Is this not an act to christianize Nigeria?
Christianizing Nigeria has no negative implication but Islamizing Nigeria comes with suicide bombings, radical killings, massacre, terrorism and adoption of girl childs cry
Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by highcadre: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by SocialJustice: 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Aieboocaar:

Na una type go read marine engineering finish, go do masters for aerospace management come dey claim competent pilot

My fren leave my mention this minute before i chook hand for nyash curse youangry
Na ignorance you go die put. Mumu.
Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by Bet9ja5160: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]see below

Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by Epique: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
nicedayontop:
This is one of the reasons Nigeria will never get it right. A graduate of psychology heading a critical and highly technical department of the CBN when we have thousands of monetarists/ economists all over the country.Nepotism= incompetency.One day an engineer will become the governor of CBN.
I beg to differ. Some of the best Economists we've had in the world did not even study Economics at undergraduate. A famous example is J. M. Keynes.
Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by stefanweeks: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
bettercreature:
See double standard.If its a Mulislim it means they are trying to islamize Nigeria but if its a Christian its cool

Calm down bro

Be happy for the women

It's a win for females all over naija
Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by shomutuski(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
clintz:
Is this not an act to christianize Nigeria?
looool
Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by Joystark(f): 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
Aieboocaar:

See graduate of Psychology wey be director of currency for CBN, But me wey be graduate of Banking naim UBA bank still dey use my CVs do rough paper for their office

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7422695_img20180716174339094_jpeg100072638295b0f402ab9d410f3d5927

Lol. Hahahahhahah.
Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by Michaelroyals(m): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Aieboocaar:

My dear e go better
Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by Aieboocaar(m): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
Joystark:

Lol. Hahahahhahah.

Joyce kiss kiss

How about that your uncle working in NNPC??

Make i forward CV nah cheesy
Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by Aieboocaar(m): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
Michaelroyals:
My dear e go better

NA wetin my great Grandpa talk about this 9ja till em kiss dust
Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by Sterope(f): 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Not in this age and time. What most jobs require is at least a degree while you can gain the relevant experience, skills and certification on the job. A mechanical engineer can as well be the governor of CBN if he has the experience and skills.

nicedayontop:
Re: Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
Aieboocaar:

[size=12pt][b]See graduate of Psychology wey be director of currency for CBN, But me wey be graduate of Banking naim UBA bank still dey use my CVs do rough paper for their office

Lol.

I know several people who are working in banking who did not read banking and finance for university.

That course.is probably a waste of time by now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 NYSC Members, One Soldier Arrested In Akwa Ibom / Securing A 2nd Term In Office Is No Longer A Birth Right – Obasanjo Tells Buhari / Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.