Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) (448 Views)

Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked / Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hi guys! It's as simple and true as u may imagine.
Recharge cards and utility bills have come to stay. So why not make cool money from them at the comfort of your home.
I will teach you all you need to know just contact me on 07037757291

1 Like

Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 6:27am On Apr 17, 2019
I started few months back. No see wat my acc reads...

Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 6:33am On Apr 17, 2019
This is not a scam. Join now and u will never regret it because this is not a ponzi scheme. It may be the financial freedom you have been looking for... My team is a good one so don't procrastinate because it steals from you. Call or whatsapp me on 07037757291.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 6:46am On Apr 17, 2019
For a well detailed information call or whatsapp me.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:46am On Apr 17, 2019
Is your team a fast track team?
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Godmother(f): 7:52am On Apr 17, 2019
Isn't this business saturated already? Thought of starting a few months ago, but got discouraged by the number of people already into it.

Check my signature for Free Information on Nylon Recycling Business. All You Need to Know to Start.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
The business is started already but not everyone is into it. In fact many don't know about. As am talking to you I will be hosting a seminar in my area. They don't know about it.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
IdeeEsperanza:
Is your team a fast track team?
Yes. You can see from the money I have made just for some months
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
Guys, why not get paid each time you recharge your line ( either with mtn, glo airtel or Etisalat). This is fun... Can u imagine how much former president Olusegun Obansanjo makes every on every recharge card the millions of peo make a day? Not to talk of weeks or months or years...
The good part is that it extends to utility bills
And cable subscriptions like Go TV, DSTV...
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
When you recharge airtime, subscribe for data plan or pay for cable TV, you get some percentage paid back to you as commission

When you help others recharge airtime data or pay for cable TV, you get paid

Anytime you introduce people into this business you get paid 20% of their registration money.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Anytime the people you introduce buy airtime or data you, you get paid.

Guys, isn't this fun.
Well for those of you wondering on the registration fee... It's just a token of 5k. Money people waste on drinks in beer palours.
Once you register you get a reg bonus of 1k instantly...
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Guys please hurry up. Test and see!!!
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2019
I'm planning to join this RAGP
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
IdeeEsperanza:
I'm planning to join this RAGP

Procrastination is a thief. The time is now.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Skyrockect Your Online Store Sales In Nigeria / okay / Are There Businesses That Can Generate 1000% Roi Within A Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.