Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (644 Views)

Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife / My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help / Advice Me On How I Can Penetrate My Virgin Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by VirginSearcher(m): 12:51am On Apr 17, 2019
Re: by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 17, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Hello guys,

I'm new to Nairaland, and I made myself a promise that I will surely get married this year but to a "pure virgin girl". If you know one somewhere you may be my helper.. please help connect me, I'm serious on this and not joking. I feel I may never love a non-virgin if I married her and all my life I have been a good guy and was never a womanizer, why I believe I need a virgin/descent girl as a wife. As for me, I'm doing well and will make a good hubby. Nairaland has been a place of support and assistance. So I look forward to your kind assistance??
No insults please, this is what I want. Any tribe accepted.

Thanks
Must you marry virgin??
Re: by VirginSearcher(m): 1:00am On Apr 17, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Must you marry virgin??
Bro, recall I said I'm serious on this, if you can help I'll appreciate
Re: by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 17, 2019
Virgin wife for this Nigeria grin grin
Re: by VirginSearcher(m): 4:03am On Apr 17, 2019
Dickhead02:
Virgin wife for this Nigeria grin grin
How?
Re: by Debbypeterson: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2019
Lolz.....call me I will direct you to a nice one 0706 573 4803
Re: by VirginSearcher(m): 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
Debbypeterson:
Lolz.....call me I will direct you to a nice one 0706 573 4803
Are you serious?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Kill Churchill But I Will Never Do That Because Of My Son' -tonto Dike / British Woman Narrates Her Ordeal In Hands Of Her Spiritual Husband / Convoy Of 20 Keke Napeps Takes 9ja Man And His Oyibo Wife To Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.