Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration (60686 Views)

A Nurse Gives A Warning Against Covid Vaccine After Developing Palsy / Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
With a fuckin dild0 as the test object, not a real penis ffs undecided

Are you on a ban from romance section grin
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
yes angry
by stupid spambot cry
Guest007:

Are you on a ban from romance section grin
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
mynd44 I need your help
I was banned unjustly by antispambot embarassed
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
yes angry
by stupid spambot cry

Email the supermods, the email button is at bottom of the fp...
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
I did oh since yesterday
rocktation hasn't done anything angry
Guest007:

Email the supermods, the email button is at bottom of the fp...
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by Ttipsy(f): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
End time nurse
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
I did oh since yesterday
rocktation hasn't done anything angry

They don't want your trouble in romance section grin
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by SocialJustice: 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
Omihanifa:
All these funny African countries sef, must she carry the guy's Dick to demonstrate how to properly wear a condom. Why can't they just use a vibrator or animated video to do the demonstration
Provide money to fund it na.
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
I don't have wahala grin
Guest007:

They don't want your trouble in romance section grin

1 Like

Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
...that's very handy indeed..
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by Nasir123(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
sparog:

Same thought crossed my mind

If it's a female condom then the woman too will open her kitty for everyone to see abi?

Lol!
..though thay may decides to use what we call "Gender preferences".

1 Like

Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by ddjay: 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
She hold the tin tru tru o
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by wisdomkid: 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Omihanifa:
All these funny African countries sef, must she carry the guy's Dick to demonstrate how to properly wear a condom. Why can't they just use a vibrator or animated video to do the demonstration

When it comes to s*x, they carry 1st..
But for Technology now, they will be using rubber airplane to demonstrate nonsense. grin
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by Mosco100(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
Why didn't he just remove all the clothes of his?
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by Mosco100(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Why didn't he just remove all the cloths of his?
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by Topnotch1402(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
chei... how did the guy get erection just like that or the nurse touch his prick...more to happen in the other room after the demonstration

2 Likes

Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by michael807: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
African country chai na wa oo you people can not kill person oo no banana or cokunba, must you use the man dick.
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by TWOWAYMIRROR: 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
God knows I didn't zoom it
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by raphy(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin I thought they will be using a toy dick instead of her to go hold the dude dick.
African and there backward thinking. and do you see her with hand clove.

the guy I having a hard in already and his friends are laughing
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by enemyofprogress: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
I ate condoms
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by AnuliKay: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hmmmmm

Your Instagram Captions Will Be Lit With These Nicki Minaj Barbie Freestyles:

Instagram is the most popular social media app now. The visual journal has spawned a culture of posting bomb AF pictures. To successfully grow your Instagram account, you need more than pretty pictures, as captions are a major factor. Enter Nicki Minaj.

Nicki Minaj is a famous female rapper whose bars are globally considered iconic. She recently released her album, Queen and has just announced the completion of her fifth album.

These lyrics from her recent freestyles, will be the perfect caption for your Instagram account.

See them here: https://kaynuli.com/lit-instagram-captions-from-nicki-minaj-barbie-freestyles/

Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by lepasharon(f): 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
laribari:
You sure sey na Uganda? That nurse shuku hair style be like yoruba woman own ooo

That's not Yoruba hairstyle
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by lepasharon(f): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Guest007:
She's using her thumb and index finger to put the condom on and that's never a good sign grin grin grin

Why?
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by Burgerlomo: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
StarUp:
There's no big deal in it...we Africans like making mountains out of a mole hill. Medical students do this publicly even in Europe.

In which part of Europe? cool
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by bumperno4: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Monitoring your blood sugar
Having high blood sugar can lead to diabetes, blindness infertility; We can help you to manage your blood sugar levels for best health possible when you register for our Health Coaching programme. Whatsapp No 08116505479
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by alezzy13: 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
StarUp:
There's no big deal in it...we Africans like making mountains out of a mole hill. Medical students do this publicly even in Europe.

Stop telling lies
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
lepasharon:

Why?

Small D
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by MrMacinterchi1: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
I think that , that is a wooden shaped penis not the man's actual penis.

He held the wooden shaped penis to his groin to enable the lady nurse to practically demonstrate the condom wearing processes .

1 Like

Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by kach17(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
PRINT UR PLASTIC ID CARD AT #250 QUANTITY PRICE CALL 08068833933
Re: How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration by bjtinz: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Bloggers have started again. Obvuisly a wooden shaft held to his groin. Not rained nurse would ever do that, especially in public.

What purpose would it serve anyway? Such demonstration is usually for the benefit of others so they can see the process (which she is doing wrongly, by the way). As it is I doubt if anyone can see anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) / Gas Explosion Kills Lady 'Operating Her Phone While Cooking With Gas' In Lagos / Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.