Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,541 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car (33574 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) / Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu / Soldier Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by press9jatv: 6:52am On Apr 17, 2019
Soldier makes driver use his cloth to clean the dirty water he splashed on his car, yesterday, in Ile-Ife, Osun State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qJXBoDsvY4

1 Like

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by Olalan(m): 6:57am On Apr 17, 2019
Sometimes when these guys get killed by bandits they deserve no iota of pity with the way they treat civilians.
BTW thou have not lived else where I doubt if military guys in developed countries so much terrorise civilians like they do in a lawless country like Nigeria

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:09am On Apr 17, 2019
Power intoxication inevitably leads to abuse.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 17, 2019
This is Nigeria, look how we living now...

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.

6 Likes

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by partnerbizz4: 7:38am On Apr 17, 2019
These guys only remember they are soldiers when they see civilians.

Tufia

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by TANID(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2019
Hmmmm Make I No Say Anything

1 Like

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by press9jatv: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2019
TANID:
lol you dey fear soldier on nairaland too.

13 Likes

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by press9jatv: 11:15am On Apr 17, 2019
TANID:
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by TANID(m): 11:22am On Apr 17, 2019
press9jatv:
Yes O
Bro I Know Wan Wahala You Know My Face Is On My Profile grin
Actually Am Once A NAF

6 Likes

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by press9jatv: 11:29am On Apr 17, 2019
TANID:
Yes O Bro I Know Wan Wahala You Know My Face Is On My Profile grin Actually Am Once A NAF
OK.
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by Authoreety: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Crazy Nigerian force
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by osemoses1234(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
Make him go try am for maiduguri
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by castro234(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Naija army make una fear God now.....haba

3 Likes

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by legalwealth(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
I have reasons to believe that the driver didn't do that intentionally.

Could be because the driver didn't apologize let alone feel remorseful that made the soldier directed him thus.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by AmazingELixir: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Season of abuse by uniform men....these people see the populace as adversaries there's something fundamentally wrong with the way this uniform men are trained.

How else could one begin to rationalise this unending assault on the defenceless citizens.

The authorities need to look at this problem in its entirety..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by Kenturkey048(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Olalan:
Sometimes when these guys get killed by bandits they deserve no iota of pity with the way they treat civilians.
BTW thou have not lived else where I doubt if military guys in developed countries so much terrorise civilians like they do in a lawless country like Nigeria
no reason am..a sane educated soldier can never do this..if you check out that soldier..he can't communicate with English..he lacks orientation. .

4 Likes

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by afroniger: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Some uniformed people behave like sadists when power-tripping.

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by dalass(f): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Our soldiers behave like demigod's.. Nonsense cry

1 Like

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
shocked

Power CORRUPT, absolute POWER corrupt ABSOLUTELY

Orisisri something.......

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by Baawaa(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nothing but abuse of power

1 Like

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by Isoduwa(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
If na me be the guy i go tell the Army officer �� say see Boko haram see Boko haram wait and see if the army go dey around that area again

5 Likes

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by BRRR: 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Military high-handedness is too much in this country

1 Like

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by dooklep: 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
Only for naija
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by JuanDeDios: 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Olalan:
No. They generally avoid contact with the civil populace. They have no koboko in their lives. If they see you breaking the law the best they can do is report to the police like everyone else would do. If you have a civil matter with them - like you're owing them and you refuse to pay - they would talk to a lawyer and take you to court like everyone else.

9 Likes

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by naijajobx: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by kernniejay(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
Similar encounter happened to me also during NYSC days some 9 years ago, the soldiers blew whistle for us to gather at parade ground for evening rehearsals when i was still having my lunch, two of them invaded our corridor and in a bid to escape being flogged, i jumped from the balcony and landed in a mud which splashed on another soldier waiting down stairs, dude beckoned me to come and i had no choice cos they have surrounded me, he used my white NYSC vest to clean the mud on his camouflage uniform and released me.

2 Likes

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by kernniejay(m): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
Similar encounter happened to me also during NYSC days some 9 years ago, the soldiers blew whistle for us to gather at parade ground for evening rehearsals when i was still having my lunch, two of them invaded our corridor and in a bid to escape being flogged, i jumped from the balcony and landed in a mud which splashed on another soldier waiting down stairs, dude beckoned me to come and i had no choice cos they have surrounded me, he used my white NYSC vest to clean the mud on his camouflage uniform and let me go.
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by Jamesonbrown(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oops
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by palmkaniel: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
nawa oooo
hu give soldier the right to dey punish people anyhow anytime they like.

so make we begin run if we see soldier ahbi watin?

1 Like

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by Godjone(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
showing force only on civilians. Send them to Borno now and see them wail like helpless baby

1 Like

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by esiri4jesu(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man / Bride-To-Be Who Was Stabbed By Her Cameroonian House Boy To Be Buried Today / NSCDC Officer Smiling As She Is Arraigned For Employment Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.