Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Experience Accountant In A Filling Station! Pls I Need Your Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experience Accountant In A Filling Station! Pls I Need Your Help (916 Views)

Should I Take Manager Job In A Filling Station Or Leave It / Take A Look At This Hilarious Letter Written To Apply To A Filling Station Job / Recruitment For Security Personnel And Accountant In An Oil And Gas Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience Accountant In A Filling Station! Pls I Need Your Help by HDT13(m): 7:55am On Apr 17, 2019
I just got engaged in a filling station, to my surprise no records have been kept so far, and the managers are playing smart, the truth is I have little experience in this field, I am willing to learn ......
all opinions are welcome....... you can also reach me oluseunolutobi@gmail. so we can chat

1 Like

Re: Experience Accountant In A Filling Station! Pls I Need Your Help by HDT13(m): 7:57am On Apr 17, 2019
HDT13:
I just got engaged in a filling station, to my surprise no records have been kept so far, and the managers are playing smart, the truth is I have little experience in this field, I am willing to learn ......
all opinions are welcome....... you can also reach me oluseunolutobi@gmail. so we can chat
Re: Experience Accountant In A Filling Station! Pls I Need Your Help by Rolandonyi: 8:27am On Apr 17, 2019
The only document that can assist you is the bank statement. Get the bank statement from when they started operation. Also get all documents relating to ordering for products and sales. Take stock of what you met on ground. Do statement of affairs as at present time to highlight what is on ground. The station manager and you should sign it to show he is aware of the status of the place to date.

5 Likes

Re: Experience Accountant In A Filling Station! Pls I Need Your Help by HDT13(m): 8:56am On Apr 17, 2019
Rolandonyi:
The only document that can assist you is the bank statement. Get the bank statement from when they started operation. Also get all documents relating to ordering for products and sales. Take stock of what you met on ground. Do statement of affairs as at present time to highlight what is on ground. The station manager and you should sign it to show he is aware of the status of the place to date.
thanks so much! well they have 5 branches and they all pay into same account, the owner himself has no record of his expenses.... thanks once again anyway.

1 Like

Re: Experience Accountant In A Filling Station! Pls I Need Your Help by obafemiican: 10:05am On Apr 17, 2019
Copy the closing reading of each pumps, the day you resumed office and ask the supervisor or manager whichever you call them to give you all the sales of the station since they started operation. Each day sales you must know it, get each day underground dipping to ascertain whether the station is running on profit or loss, knows the calibration of each pumps compares it to the underground tanks connected to. Get all the deposit slip and compare it with the one on his template. Ask him to give you all the waybill of all the trucks that has been discharged so far. You need to know all the running expenses of the station and so on
Re: Experience Accountant In A Filling Station! Pls I Need Your Help by much30: 10:55am On Apr 17, 2019
HDT13:

if you reside in onitsha i can teach you how to keep proper accounting record using an accounting software but for a fee. grin grin grin
Re: Experience Accountant In A Filling Station! Pls I Need Your Help by Sezua(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
If you are in lagos. Send me a pm. I'll help as much as i can.

1 Like

Re: Experience Accountant In A Filling Station! Pls I Need Your Help by HDT13(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
[quote author=obafemiican post=77613551]Copy the ] thanks, some with the manager said he just resumed on the 1st of this month and he can't provide any information preceding 1st.
Re: Experience Accountant In A Filling Station! Pls I Need Your Help by HDT13(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
Sezua:
If you are in lagos. Send me a pm. I'll help as much as i can.
thanks but am not in Lagos can we chat on Watsap....

(1) (Reply)

2019 Entry Level Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) / I Need A Job ASAP.. Cleaner, Hotel, Security Etc.. Please Help A Soul / Factory Workers Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.