Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,824 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen (13387 Views)

Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment / Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) / Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by CottenTees(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2019
POLICE PRESS RELEASE
16/04/2019

The Nigeria Police Force, Ekiti State Command wishes to use this medium to debunk the circulated social media report that "Fulani Herdsmen raided and attacked Iyemero Farmstead Settlement ; Killing two persons ".

2. On-the-spot assessment revealed that it was a case of armed robbery. The two (2) victims whom were alleged to have been killed are actually in the hospital where they are currently responding to treatment.

3. However, the Nigeria Police Force as the lead agency for Internal Security Management and maintenance of law and Order will at all time perform its constitutional and statutory duties of protection of life's and property.

4. The general public is hereby enjoined to disregard and discountenance such media publication and broadcast as diversionary, since it does not intend to undermine the relative peace being enjoyed in Ekiti State.

5. Furthermore, the listening governor of the State, His Excellency, the Executive Governor of the Ekiti State. Dr. John Kayode Feyemi has ensured that a Police outpost/observation point and joint operations base is put in place in this agrarian community. Kindly give it a repeated broadcast, please.

DSP.CALEB IKECHUKWU,
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER (PPRO),
FOR:COMMISSIONER OF POLICE, EKITI STATE COMMAND ADO-EKITI .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Escodeb(m): 8:18am On Apr 17, 2019
I guess those commenting below didn't read the press release. SMH

Inasmuch I condemn any killing across the country especially those by the killer Fulani herdsmen, I also condemn fake news. What do you gain by spreading fake news?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2019
[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

They voted for next level so stop bothering me with whatever happens in Ekiti

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Michaelkings: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2019
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Naijaguy123: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2019
The potopoto people have turned ekiti to robbery den . They come from their land to rob daily .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Akonimohate12: 8:44am On Apr 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Naijaguy123: 8:44am On Apr 17, 2019
LiveByNight:
[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

The police said its a case of armed robbery, more likely your people or people you know. Fulani herdsmen no longer Ekiti headache, it’s your people coming to rob daily . I won’t mention names or tribe but you know yourself .

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by soy22: 8:44am On Apr 17, 2019
OPERATION YOU MUST NOT BE SINGLE BY THIS EASTER. LET'S HELP YOU TO CONNECT WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE NOW!

Love is something different. Love is sweet, infact, true Love is the sweetest thing ever and even God almighty himself is Love!

Two Things You Don't Fight For; True Love and A True Friend
Love and Friendship are the touchstones of our lives, they define who we are and so when you truly love someone, to hell with butterfly in the tummy, you feel the whole zoo when you are with that person!

Until you meet someone you are scared to cheat on, you have no idea what being "IN LOVE" means!

YOU READY TO MAKE THIS APRIL MONTH OF TRUE LOVE?

Ready to meet that special one that makes you feel the ‘whole zoo’ in your tummy?

Just sign up o the website you with you details, message the Admin on Telegram or whatsapp and once your details are verified, connecting starts immediately

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW. DETAILS ON BANNERS!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by AmazingELixir: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2019
lipsrsealed

Where are Fayose's hunter guard squad...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2019

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by goodnessme1(f): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2019
We yoruba muslims dont have any problem with herdmen killing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 17, 2019
Let us avoid spread of fake news....

And no, this comment does not mean I approve of Fulani atrocities....it is wrong to spread fake news...before tribal war breaks out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Danwakae(m): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2019
FULANI OWNS THE SOUTHWEST

IYAMIRIN DONT CRY

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by madone: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2019
grin police quick to debunk
Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by ehissi(m): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2019
tactius:
Let us avoid spread of fake news....

And no, this comment does not mean I approve of Fulani atrocities....it is wrong to spread fake news...before tribal war breaks out.

Like the type that Lai Mohammed has been spreading since ba? Until Atiku from Cameroon is arrested, I will never take anything that he say seriously ever again......

Eyin omo wobe
Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2019
goodnessme1:
the way yoruba give this one orgasm day and night ehn.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Chimaokigwe: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2019
goodnessme1:

You want Yorubas to suffer the curse affecting the SE?

I trust Yorubas won't get cowered like Igbos who are constantly killed and maimed by herdsmen. No response or action by the 5 useless Igbo Governors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2019
ehissi:

Like the type that Lai Mohammed has been spreading since ba? Until Atiku from Cameroon is arrested, I will never take anything that he say seriously ever again......

Eyin omo wobe

Me, I will shout and condemm if Fulani OR any tribe was involved....but at the same time, bloggers lie too.

That's how someone spread fake news on Facebook that nearly started tribal war in a volatile Noorthern state some years ago..

In this age of Internet, I can take pictures of mass accident casulaty at any hospital and allege that Tribe X is attacking tribe Y.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by zeromeridian: 8:57am On Apr 17, 2019
Afonjas will always defend their slave masters
Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Westtimeline: 8:57am On Apr 17, 2019
LiveByNight:

Have you saved the people of Ebonyi finish?

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Deborachi(f): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2019
I know this new governor will be sympathetic to fulani herdsmen undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by GavelSlam: 9:00am On Apr 17, 2019
I said something along these lines yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2019
Evil people are bent on conflagrating this country with fake news

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2019
Deborachi:
I know this new governor will be sympathetic to fulani herdsmen undecided
Idiat, he is not like your ponmo cutting hero grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Benlight: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2019
No worry herdsmen or not, the truth will come out after subsequent attacks and when nothing can be hidden again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:04am On Apr 17, 2019
Ok. So the 2 Fulani herdsmen were the armed robbers
Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2019
goodnessme1:

We know you, you are not a Yoruba and you are not a Muslim. Muslim against inocent killing, herdmen kill both Muslim and non Muslim.

Am a Yoruba and am proud to be a Muslim,

I say no to killing.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by franchasng: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2019
angry
Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2019
goodnessme1:
IPOB Spotted

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truck Driver Commits Suicide In Bayelsa / Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son / Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.