Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Vet Doctors Advice Needed ASAP - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vet Doctors Advice Needed ASAP (308 Views)

Serious Health Defect, In Need Of A Doctors Advice / Penis Pain. Doctors Advice Please. / P.S if You're looking For Doctors Advice On Pimple See Jaracare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vet Doctors Advice Needed ASAP by fathomberry: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2019
This might not be the right place for this but please I just need help.

My GSD gave birth to 11 puppies and now there are only 3 left. The rest had convulsions and kept foaming till they stretched and died. I've not slept in over a week now cause they cry throughout the night.
Took them to this vet. Vet said it's something respiratory and she administered injections but refused to tell me what she gave them, 2 died the following day and one has dropped everyday since then.
I've given them coconut water as I suspected it light be poisoning but nothing. I tried palm oil but still nothing.

Please I beg, anybody that has experienced this should help me. I don't want to lose all 11. As I type this, one is already dying.

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Give Birth To A Boy Or A Girl Using Predicte Ovulation Test Kit / Are You Having Menstrual Pain? / The Need To Eat Cucumbers Because Of Its Numerous Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.