Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Importing Pontiac Cars To Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Importing Pontiac Cars To Nigeria (1257 Views)

China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria / 7 Fuel-efficient Cars To Buy / Meet Obi Okeke, Who Has Sold Over 39 Luxury Cars To Floyd Mayweather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importing Pontiac Cars To Nigeria by lordkrato(m): 11:05am On Apr 17, 2019
Good day all.

Been discussing with a friend of mine and he gave the impression that Pontiac cars e.g Vibe are in good demand around. It struck a lightbulb but also some doubts because such brands seem more viable in Europe than Nigeria.

I'll appreciate members of the house who might be experienced in the car sales world to shed some light on how feasible it is in getting them in as well as why people might want Pontiac cars today.
Re: Importing Pontiac Cars To Nigeria by lordkrato(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
Responses ?
Re: Importing Pontiac Cars To Nigeria by nurey(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
lordkrato:
Good day all.

Been discussing with a friend of mine and he gave the impression that Pontiac cars e.g Vibe are in good demand around. It struck a lightbulb but also some doubts because such brands seem more viable in Europe than Nigeria.

I'll appreciate members of the house who might be experienced in the car sales world to shed some light on how feasible it is in getting them in as well as why people might want Pontiac cars today.

Pontiac Vibe is the only viable car because it shares part with Toyota Matrix/Corolla. The vibe was a joint venture between Toyota and GM built on the matrix platform.

Any other Pontiac is a bankruptcy buy especially when your market is Nigeria. Though if you can get the classics like the Pontiac GTO, the V8 powered G6, Solstice convertible etc then maybe just maybe you can get a collector to buy.

Pontiac was pulled out by GM in 2010 so any other Pontiac you buy, OYO is your case.

1 Like

Re: Importing Pontiac Cars To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
Pontiac vibe is Toyota matrix in a different body, and Toyota matrix is Toyota Corolla in a different body. So do the maths.
Re: Importing Pontiac Cars To Nigeria by lordkrato(m): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
greenhulk:
Pontiac vibe is Toyota matrix in a different body, and Toyota matrix is Toyota Corolla in a different body. So do the maths.

Oh Okay.

So how can you see it selling? within a month, weeks, etc?
Re: Importing Pontiac Cars To Nigeria by drmikeadams(m): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Use am for uber

(1) (Reply)

WATCH: Bentley Bentayga’s Headlight Washing System Is Out Of This World / Advice Needed On BMW 320i (2004) / Please My People, Which Is Better Of These Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.