Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant (22408 Views)

Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Ok, nice meeting you dear.
And you too smiley
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by Kfed4ril(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

And you too smiley

Yes. Did you base there after service?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by TheIkoro(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
And a Grade Level Twelve Officer in thy Oyo State's Civil Service is earning N77,000 per month, after fourteen years of service as a university graduate. Pele. You have truly thought out a cunningly conceived plot, haven't you? And obviously there is none of the folly set in thy many high places that is ready to search out your crimes.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Yes. Did you base there after service?
No lol life wouldn't feel same without my fellow corpers you know... besides, we were staying in the school's lodge. You?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by 1stdammy: 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hier:

Any saki person would say, why is it that the wealthy ones in Saki cant think of any other good business than building a filling station. Filling station everywhere
I'm telling you!!!
I have said that times without number......

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by Kfed4ril(m): 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

No lol life wouldn't feel same without my fellow corpers you know... besides, we were staying in the school's lodge. You?

I wanted to stay back temporarily to start a farm, but my parents and family objected. And I regret not staying back. Not as if I wanted to stay permanently o.
Where you now?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:45am On Apr 19, 2019
Kfed4ril:

I wanted to stay back temporarily to start a farm, but my parents and family objected. And I regret not staying back. Not as if I wanted to stay permanently o.
Where you now?
Awwwwh some people did this then, but I don't know how far they went with this idea... I'm in Lagos now. You??
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by Kfed4ril(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Awwwwh some people did this then, but I don't know how far they went with this idea... I'm in Lagos now. You??
Yeah I know of someone who did and cashed out.
I’m in Abuja.
I had the opportunity to visit Lagos during my service and I would tell you that you guys that stay in Lagos una dey try.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by OALandAgents: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
smiley
CotenantNIG:
Hi Guys

We continue with our series cost of rent around in Nigeria, Today we look at Oyo state
Read Others Here
https://cotenant.com.ng/blog/

Oyo is a island/state located in south-western Nigeria. Its capital is Ibadan. Oyo State was one of the three States carved out of the former Western State of Nigeria in 1976. The state consists of 33 Local Government Areas which are: Akinyele, Afijio, Egbeda, Ibadan North, Ibadan North-East, Ibadan North-West, Ibadan South-West, Ibadan South-East, Ibarapa Central, Ibarapa East, Ido, Irepo, Iseyin, Kajola, Lagelu, Ogbomoso North, Ogbomoso South, Oyo West, Atiba, Atisbo, Saki West, Saki East, Itesiwaju, Iwajowa, Ibarapa North, Olorunsogo, Oluyole, Ogo Oluwa, Surulere, Orelope, Oriire, Oyo East, Ona Ara.

It is bound in the north by Kwara State, in the east by Osun State, in the south by Ogun State and in the west partly by Ogun State and partly by the Republic of Benin. Oyo State covers approximately an area of 28,454 square kilometers and is ranked 14th by size. The landscape consists of old hard rocks and dome shaped hills, which rise gently from about 500 meters in the southern part and reaching a height of about 1,219 metre above sea level in the northern part. Some principal rivers such as Ogun, Oba, Oyan, Otin, Ofiki, Sasa, Oni, Erinle and Osun river originate in this highland.

Ibadan
The average price of flats for rent in Ibadan, Oyo is ₦310,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦5,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦55,000 per year. The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Ibadan, Oyo is ₦180,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦600,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦55,000 per year, The average price of 2 bedroom flats for rent in Ibadan, Oyo is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦5,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦60,000 per year. The average price of 3 bedroom flats for rent in Ibadan, Oyo is ₦350,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦3,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦70,000 per year

Agodi
The average price of flats for rent in Agodi is ₦250,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦180,000 per year

Akobo
The average price of flats for rent in Akobo is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦1,500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Alakia
The average price of flats for rent in Alakia is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦400,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦100,000 per year

Alalubosa
The average price of flats for rent in Alalubosa is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦1,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Challenge
The average price of flats for rent in Challenge is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦600,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦80,000 per year

Iyaganku
The average price of flats for rent in Iyaganku is ₦400,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦1,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦200,000 per year

Jericho
The average price of flats for rent in Jericho is ₦400,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦1,500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦100,000 per year. we discovered in Jericho price for flats fluctuates in some locations 2 bedrooms are 400k while in some other parts its 200k and some get up to 1.5 million for 2 bedroom flat

New Bodija
The average price of flats for rent in New Bodija is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦600,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦180,000 per year.

Ojoo
The average price of flats for rent in Ojoo is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦100,000 per year.

Old Bodija
The average price of flats for rent in Old Bodija is ₦400,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦800,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦250,000 per year.

Akinyele
The average price of flats for rent in Akinyele is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦80,000 per year.

Ogbomosho
The average price of flats for rent in Ogbomosho is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦60,000 per year.

NOTE: THIS ARE AVERAGE COST AND NOT THE REAL COST AS PRICES VARIES

https://cotenant.com.ng/cost-of-rent-around-oyo-state-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Yeah I know of someone who did and cashed out.
I’m in Abuja.
I had the opportunity to visit Lagos during my service and I would tell you that you guys that stay in Lagos una dey try.
Hahah we dey try oooo.... When everyone is leaving their states and trooping into Lagos, like say one Goldmine dey here.... Lagos is over crowded...smh!

Farming is a lucrative business, a bit stressful but youths of these days ehn we are yet to focus on that aspect of making money fully.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by Kfed4ril(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Hahah we dey try oooo.... When everyone is leaving their states and trooping into Lagos, like say one Goldmine dey here.... Lagos is over crowded...smh!

Farming is a lucrative business, a bit stressful but youths of these days ehn we are yet to focus on that aspect of making money fully.

That’s why Ogun state should tap from the overflowing blessings of Lagos State.

Yeah true, like every business, it has it’s up and down. But still very lucrative.
Youths of this days don’t want to make money the hard(sure too) slow and steady way, but quick money, that is what is killing us.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Kfed4ril:

That’s why Ogun state should tap from the overflowing blessings of Lagos State.

Yeah true, like every business, it has it’s up and down. But still very lucrative.
Youths of this days don’t want to make money the hard(sure too) slow and steady way, but quick money, that is what is killing us.
It's so sad and I'm guilty of this too sad may God help us all ooo....
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by Kfed4ril(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

It's so sad and I'm guilty of this too sad may God help us all ooo....

Lol Amen o.
Almost every youth is guilty of it, you know it’s not easy with the way Nigeria is.

Can I send you a pm?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:06am On Apr 20, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Lol Amen o.
Almost every youth is guilty of it, you know it’s not easy with the way Nigeria is.

Can I send you a pm?
Sure smiley
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by Johnnyessence(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2019
Please which areas in Ibadan have stable electricity?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by Mystery0244: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2019
Please a decent 2or 3 bed room accommodation is need urgently around iworoad_ojoo axis
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by nappy760(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
Please I would like a recommendation for anywhere not too far from challenge for a self contain or anything better with all the basic amenities a decent apartment should have .My budget is 150k.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by aderemi457(m): 4:56am On Aug 11, 2019
bjnice:

The choice of location all depends on you? But i can secure an accommodation for you, bcoz i am presently into agent work. 07068412223 or email babatundejegede2017@gmail.com. for the record i stay at Agbowo UI

In need of a 2 bedroom accommodation. Budget for total package is #150k.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by aderemi457(m): 5:01am On Aug 11, 2019
Iseoluwani:

if u want a Four bedroom today, I will take you to molete, beside Yejide girls grammar school. 3toilets, your kitchen, 3bathroom. (each bathroom and toilet) for 3rooms and a sitting room (MAKES IT 4ROOMS). I WILL TAKE U THERE. 150K BASIC RENT. AGENCY FEES 20K. In Fact IF YOU CAN NEGOTIATE WELL U WILL PAY 130K

Please I am in need of a two bedroom apartment. Total package budget #150k. I work around Ministry of Housing, Bodija. Anywhere close by and o.k will be ideal. Thanks
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by bjnice(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
aderemi457:

I will like to know the location you prefer.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by bjnice(m): 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
aderemi457:

I will like to know your preferable location in Ibadan.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by aderemi457(m): 4:15am On Aug 27, 2019
bjnice:

Not very familiar with Ibadan but I will prefer a place that has good electricity and a quiet environment where privacy is ensured. I work around Bodija for now but serenity is much more important compared to distance. Thanks

Sorry I am just giving a reply.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by geozeed(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2019
Sard:

God bless you jare.
I live in the same city and I was wondering why the person you quoted & the other guy would be quoting those prices as if they know the prices of all houses in Ibadan.
The op is closer to the truth than these other guys are. Location, facilities available, and newness of the properties are the major determinants, and these things are not constant. So, no one can make a big claim about house rents in Ibadan.

@Op.. do you have an idea of house rent/land cost in Aerodrome gra. I've always been interested in that area.

Land cost in Aerodrome estate is around million. I av done borehole work there and i know land there is much high.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by bjnice(m): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
aderemi457:

Not very familiar with Ibadan but I will prefer a place that has good electricity and a quiet environment where privacy is ensured. I work around Bodija for now but serenity is much more important compared to distance. Thanks

Sorry I am just giving a reply.

Okay bro! When you are in need of apartment u can get across to me. Looking forward seeing you.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by Ajibam: 3:21am On Aug 28, 2019
bjnice:

Okay bro! When you are in need of apartment u can get across to me. Looking forward seeing you.

Hello bro,

I sent you a pm

I need a self con in bodija or very close to bodija.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by aderemi457(m): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2019
bjnice:

I am in need now. Was at Ologuneru side throughout ystdy searching for accommodation.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by bjnice(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
aderemi457:

I am in need now. Was at Ologuneru side throughout ystdy searching for accommodation.

Hello sir, check ur mail box. You can contact via this number 07068412223
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by Jidivent: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
bjnice:

I beg a guy needs a face me and face you room in Ibadan for 30k to 40k please can you help h8m get one mail me through here thanks

he is serious
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by Jidivent: 3:41am On Sep 14, 2019
Hmmmmmmmm

I am Fola, I am a male, I work in Ibadan, (12pm to 1am), am of age, I am cool down to earth, you will love my company, I don't drink nor smoke, I am single, respect people, from a good home background, you will know more when we meet
please contact me through E-mail
thanks

Note
It's Urgent

I jst need a place to stay before getting my own apartment thanks
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by Royle2014(m): 4:03am On Sep 25, 2019
bjnice:

Hello sir, check ur mail box. You can contact via this number 07068412223
Hello. I need an apartment urgently around Apata or anywhere near Apata cos I'm currently working at that hospital near moor Plantation. A 1 bedroom selfcon would suffice. Reply if you have anything of such to offer
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by bjnice(m): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2019
Royle2014:

Hello. I need an apartment urgently around Apata or anywhere near Apata cos I'm currently working at that hospital near moor Plantation. A 1 bedroom selfcon would suffice. Reply if you have anything of such to offer

You we do. What is your budget for the apartment. You can call (07068412223)for further communication.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by Heritageous: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Officials Worry About Unoccupied Houses In Abuja / Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.