Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) (29100 Views)

How 'Nurse Eliza' Nearly Killed Me / Woman Narrates Ordeal After Suffering 35 Miscarriages In 7 Years / Necessity Of Birth Control, Family Planning In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by Edithfavourite: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
An American-based woman identified as Joy Finley, has revealed how she almost lost her life as a result of excessive use of birth control.

According to the young lady, she began bleeding and a check up by the doctors revealed that the birth control pills she was using affected her uterus.

Taking to her Facebook page, she wrote:

My Birth control almost killed me literally. So boom story time…. since March 3 I was on my period and didn’t stop bleeding until April 6th, that never happened to me so I made a doctors appointment to figure out why I was bleeding so heavy. Turns out my IUD moved out of my uterus. So yesterday Monday the 8th I got my IUD taken out and they replaced it with a new one. But my body rejected the first one, so my smart self should have thought more before trying to put another one in there. So like 25 min go by I get home and I started vomiting viciously I was having hot flashes, passing out.

I went back to the emergency room Monday night around 7pm and they said the new IUD was being pushed out my uterus what the hell i had to stay in the hospital to make sure my uterus was not infected I was in excruciating pain and this post is not for sympathy it is honestly to educate all my ladies out there all these hormones are unnatural and could be fatal. I literally almost lost my life just because I didn’t wanna end up pregnant. Now I’m moving forward and going #birthcontrolfree I refuse to be a victim. Now I’m going to play it safe and take better care of my body nothing unnatural is going in me ever again. Ladies please educate yourself about the birth control you are using I don’t want you to go through this !! #iud #iudremoval

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/woman-narrates-how-birth-control-nearly-killed-her-photo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
God have mercy ....some types like implano will just be making some one menstruate for weeks .......the off days will be with blood type discharge person just tire

5 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by Authoreety: 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Just for the luv of preek

She's lucky she lived to testify

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by Baawaa(m): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
She suppose to do test and they will tell her the one that will good for her

6 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by otiwisdom: 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
G
Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by binary007: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
For all of you that have turn Postinor 2 to Paracetamol.
Keep it up!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
 I literally almost lost my life just because I didn’t wanna end up pregnant
IRONY OF LIFE.

Pregnancy that some people are willing to pay Millions to have just one is what you paid for not to have and almost end up dying!

What an Irony!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by castro234(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
Withdrawal method still remain the best option....

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by Outreachms: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
hmmmmmmm
Please do not fall into this sort of trap. Read the article below

11 Family Planning Method You Can Use Today..... - https://outreachgroup.com.ng/family-planning-methods-in-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by Jamesonbrown(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
Awww
Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by joshuaakindele7(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
But Most ladies and married women use IUD, seems you're preaching against it.

Or maybe KIZZ DANIEL was shifting your womb seff grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by temmytee2309: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
What happen to condom and withdrawal method? angry

10 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by kelvinUchiha(m): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Thot

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by michlins(m): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Condoms and withdrawal remain the best path even though they are unreliable

7 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by symbianDON(m): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
hmmmmm!! this is a lesson for all ladies to learn from
Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by Liftedhands(f): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Men use condoms and stop subjecting your woman to avoidable issues like this.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by dalass(f): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
Thank God for you o sis. The things women eyes dey see for this life shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by julitoch: 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
Natural birth control is the best, they have so many negative stories in all these unnatural birth control

3 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by kunlesehan(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hmmm... birth control almost turning to death parole

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by johncreek: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Kudos to women
Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by desthan(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Happy for you.

Remember advising my wife that it's better we play safe after 3 children, 2 came out one year, and the last after 2yrs.

She wanted birth control so we could make love at will, but I stood my ground, and today it paid off.

Now we meet only maybe twice in a month or two.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by olanrewaju99(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
Respect to women out there guys if you must have sex consider your partner or side chick condom can save all this unnecessary stress they pass through to ease your sex pleasure.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by idonhammer: 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
[quote author=Authoreety post=77623366] Really? Wen u marry u go know how far.(/quote]
Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by naijajobx: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hmm
Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by Easysolution(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
castro234:
Withdrawal method still remain the best option....
Partner spotted! I've been using withdrawal for my casual staffs since until I got my permanent staff
Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by esiri4jesu(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
Withdrawal method is not effective birth control method. Best Deal is condom but because we men our self-centred in that aspect we put the women at risk of pills which is one of leading causes of childlessness in matrimony. So condom or abstinence

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by blackboy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
Also said a cause of cancer among women

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) by thorpido(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
The best thing is to work around your safe period,use condoms and learn withdrawal method.Not very reliable but better.
It takes discipline but it's not so hard.You don't need sex every day so you can plan it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia / COVID-19: Lifting Lockdown Now’ll Trigger Resurgence, WHO Warns Governments / Ambulance On An Emergency Runs Out Of Fuel (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.