Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet (39496 Views)

Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu / APC Replies Davido's Father Deji Adeleke's Claim Of Osun Election Being Rigged / APC Replies Davido, Calls Him A "Political Novice" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
No Jonathan free money again grin
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by backnbeta(f): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
Is 'money in circulation' now synonymous with bad governance? Only in Nigeria!
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by NinjaMetahuman: 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
post=77623356:
So what is sarcastic about this?!

Some bloggers just love looking for unnecessary trouble sha.....fuelling issues for some wailers to self-service on!

Good one Omotola, we need more of that for our politicians to be on their toes!
if you cant see the sarcasm, you have to go for autism therapy grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by RZArecta2(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Op is educationally challenged, that wasn’t a “sarcastic reply” it’s a responsibile reply which should have been done from day one instead of allowing almajiri thugs like Bashir Ahmed handle the situation at first. Not every time fight, at times use your head
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by dalass(f): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
It's not sarcastic.. At least they have noted it. cool
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by Isoduwa(m): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
So ApC na own Nigerian Abi?
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by magicminister: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
Omotola protested against GEJ.
Being an advocate of good governance does not mean you cannot shake hands and with the government.

Such a shame that anyone that criticizes ApC is tagged and labeled all sort of names. Their downfall will be epic.
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by pek(m): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
A picture, it is said, is worth more than a thousand words. That picture speaks volumes.

1 Like

Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by naijajobx: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
Jobless politicians
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by NinjaMetahuman: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
magicminister:
Omotola protested against GEJ.
Being an advocate of good governance does not mean you cannot shake hands and with the government.

Such a shame that anyone that criticizes ApC is tagged and labeled all sort of names. Their downfall will be epic.
show us where she protested against gej or even criticize him.

1 Like

Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by searchlight: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
fredoooooo:
That was when money dey in circulation grin grin
mr president got no time for una useless celebrity rubbish.Gone are the days that drunkards give una diplomatic passport , we got many problems to deal with .. Unto the next level ... who no like an can join the next level wailing on come down smiley
and how many of the problems have you succeeded dealing with since 4 years ? I thought zombies do not exist again. by the way his many were killed in last zamfara bandit attack?
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by magicminister: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
show us where she protested against gej or even criticize him.

It’s on the front page. Look for it.
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by Aboguede(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
The smile on the face of oga presido na only em wife fit notice the meaning.
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by NinjaMetahuman: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
magicminister:

It’s on the front page. Look for it.
go back and check it

he protested that gej should be installed as president when yaradua was sick.. not against him
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
The person behind that handle is an illiterate. I bet he doesn't understand what she wrote but I have to reverse back my statement when I saw the pic of omotola and gej

With all the allegations made against gej she didn't tweet anything but because she's not close to this govt she's now forming patriotic

You too na illiterate...it's "I had to reverse back my statement"

1 Like

Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by Fhemmmy: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
The advisers to this presidency is really playing the games too . . . .
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by samstradam: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
If only Nigerians would step back, take a hard look, scrutinize the statements and antecedents of some of these people they worship.

Note she didn't ask for more jobs to be created or different economic strategy or anything sensible and sustainable. All she said is she is in hell because their is not enough money in circulation.

I am sure many of us would be happy to buy our dear Omosexy a ticket to Zimbabwe or Venezuela where there is so much money in circulation that they even use it as tissue paper.

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/02/world/africa/02zimbabwe.html

https://www.msn.com/en-in/money/news/venezuelan-bolivar-and-the-worlds-other-most-worthless-currencies/ss-BBMhoHb?li=AAggbRN

https://www.economist.com/the-americas/2018/07/12/venezuelan-cash-is-almost-worthless-but-also-scarce

I'm sure after such a visit she will consider enrolling for an Economics class and appreciate the value of paying taxes and making savings when you can.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by dheaven: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
RZArecta2:
Op is educationally challenged, that wasn’t a “sarcastic reply” it’s a responsibile reply which should have been done from day one instead of allowing almajiri thugs like Bashir Ahmed handle the situation at first. Not every time fight, at times use your head
If you take a look at the picture under it you will know they finished Omotola there.

1 Like

Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by dheaven: 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
goodconscience:

Where's the sarcasm?
Check the picture attached to the post.

1 Like

Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hmm
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by Dee60: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
APC

What is the plan?

Apart from rowing Rice and feeding school children?

What is the PLAN?
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by orisa37: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
Buharinomics has just understood what Omo-sexy is saying.
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by nams77: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
omotola dont involve urself in politics or else politicians will dig dirts on you .
No truer words have ever been spoken,
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Blainz:

You too na illiterate...it's "I had to reverse back my statement"

Had in a present continuous tense statement? Guy which school did you learnt your own your English?

Read that post again, pls stop disgracing yourself here
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by maasoap(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
Arizonaaddict1:
the thing nearly turn my brain thinking sey educated people vote bubu in

Eeyahhhhh! They refused to heed your advice. You knew what was the best for them but they didn't know what was the best for themselves.
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by ubene05(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
grin grin grin
i knew it.

no wonder she no fit abuse obj and gej. grin

free money don stop.
u are a fool
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by Acidosis(m): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
F00lish talk. GEJ gave similar award/honour to Dangote, T.B Joshua, Otedola, etc.
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by deomelo: 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
This is brutal, unnecessary roughness, serious uppercut and TKO.

I saw this coming when Bashir Ahmed said the people making legit money are not complaining...

Corruption and illegally obtained money greased people's hands for so many years, but they are finding it dificult to adjust to PMB's corruption blockade.

SAIBABA@PMB

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by Ayobami7(m): 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
好的
Re: APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet by desire4love: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
Truth they say is bitter, Omotola has told nothing but the truth. If they like let them reply with anything, she said it the way it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC / Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 / DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.