Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Inter Racial Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inter Racial Marriage (737 Views)

Inter Racial (18+) / Have You Experienced This During Sexual Inter Course? / What Is Your Take On Inter-tribal Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inter Racial Marriage by CastingCrowns(f): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
please I need opinions what's ur take on inter racial marriages am not talking of those ones that marry their ancestors and ancestress.. am talking about those that married for love.. I will also like to hear experiences of those in successful inter racial marriages.. how did u balance the differences in culture and all... I would appreciate matured contributions.. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Inter Racial Marriage by McBeee(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
CastingCrowns:
please I need opinions what's ur take on inter racial marriages am not talking of those ones that marry their ancestors and ancestress.. am talking about those that married for love.. I will also like to hear experiences of those in successful inter racial marriages.. how did u balance the differences in culture and all... I would appreciate matured contributions.. thank you.

Marriage itself goes beyond just "love"
Now if you are marrying from an alien culture, you might love the person but that wont be enough.
You must be totally committed, be opened to everything, ready to learn, be very very very patient, you guys have to communicate the best ways you can, and be ready to sacrifice.

Now if you know deep inside you that you are dogmatic or you hate change that type of marriage is not for you no matter how much you love him/her
Re: Inter Racial Marriage by CastingCrowns(f): 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
McBeee:

Marriage itself goes beyond just "love"
Now if you are marrying from an alien culture, you might love the person but that wont be enough.
You must be totally committed, be opened to everything, ready to learn, be very very very patient, you guys have to communicate the best ways you can, and be ready to sacrifice.

Now if you know deep inside you that you are dogmatic or you hate change that type of marriage is not for you no matter how much you love him/her
interesting input.. thank you

2 Likes

Re: Inter Racial Marriage by ednut1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
Are u sure its love Saudi Uae and other arabs nations will not gv u citizenship if u marry their gals. Have u ever seen any nigeria hustler there falling in love or marrying them . That aside if both are not open minded it is a disaster loading.
Re: Inter Racial Marriage by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
CastingCrowns:
Love has no plan, no equation. Once it happens, it happens. Not minding the race or tribe. Was into one,years ago. Russian. Most happiest years of my life. Sometimes we don't even speak. We just stare at each other. Would have taken her to the aisle if she didn't die.

2 Likes

Re: Inter Racial Marriage by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
if u base in nigeria then chances of u marrying a young white lady is slim cos the white ladies that hook on to online datin sites are those in their 70s and 80s
Re: Inter Racial Marriage by CastingCrowns(f): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Shibaraba:

Love has no plan, no equation. Once it happens, it happens. Not minding the race or tribe. Was into one,years ago. Russian. Most happiest years of my life. Sometimes we don't even speak. We just stare at each other. Would have taken her to the aisle if she didn't die.
Wow.. Sad story.. Hope u fine now

1 Like

Re: Inter Racial Marriage by carter009(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
O. M. G!!!!!!! What a sad story, so sorry bro.
Shibaraba:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Just Created Whatsapp Group Chat For Sex And Intimate/classes��� / Why Are Botswana People So Cool? / How To Be A Pro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.