Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around (23810 Views)

"You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her / Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / BBNaija: Yul Edochie Supports Teddy A, Slams Those Insulting Him (2) (3) (4)

Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by joshchisimdi: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
Toke Makinwa in her new Vlog, slammed those who say she sleeps around for her money. The media personality who stated that women are the biggest perpetrators of fake news, added that if those behind 'LovePeddler rumour' get a bit of what she gets, they will do more.

Toke Makinwa who slammed those who say she sleeps around and also hate her,  added that most times they don't have a good reason to back their claim.  She also advised them to take cold water, next time they want to throw such diss at her.

Here is her video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/17/toke-makinwa-slams-those-who-say-she-sleeps-around/

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by iamJ(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
forget plenty wailings, we know that you sleep around, there is nothing to be ashamed there

u have to put food on ur table and u dont have talent

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by Jamesonbrown(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2019

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by collinsJn(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by demolinka(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Well... egungun be careful

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Let them say and live your life girl .

Even if you are a virgin, the haters and jobless people will ALWAYS talk.

If you throw stones at every dogs that bark at you on the road, you will never get to where you are going in life!

Ledemsay abegii.......

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by MrThisandthat(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
If only the names of the people we have slept with can appear on our foreheads...
Nothing will sell more than face caps in this life...

Quote me!

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by StarUp: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Eiya...sorry Toke...

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by MufasaRebirth: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Me no blame you, na the jobless people wey the follow you for social media i blame....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by sirusX(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Isin't it true?

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by olanrewaju99(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
Her personal problem too busy for aproko money is my major concern. Best of of luck to the hustler like me in the field of money must be made.
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by osuofia2(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
BUT YOU DIDNT DENY IT, TELL US THE BIG god BEHIND YOUR EXPENSIVE LIFESTYLE

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by barallanee(f): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
All that matters to me is to make money,did you hear me??i said make money..

Loud it for the person at the back to here

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by tstx(m): 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Na Bad Belle People

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by ednut1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
Your salary at silverbird was less than 300k. Yet u had range rover. Lol

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by Tb222(m): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
i have it on full proof this bae Bleep around

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
iamJ:
forget plenty wailings, we know that you sleep around, there is nothing to be ashamed there

So, what should we do about your complain. It is her pusssy for Chukwu's sake. You are also free to sleep around and flaunt your wealth.

We all pay girls money out of the goodness of our heart and the sweetness of their pusssy, and I have no idea why others are fuming about this beautiful angel.

Go and make money, then you can sleep with expensive harlot. It is part of history that Prostitution is the earliest occupation and not even Allah Jehovah Budha can stop it.

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by castro234(m): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ashawo.....hoe!!
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by Isoduwa(m): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Fuckin more than 100 d!ckson what are you?
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by emmabest2000(m): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
She doesn’t sleeps around she had slept on different beds

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by Megir: 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
The quest to break even in this country is very high.
Everybody is leaving morality out just to make ends meet and some to flaunt opulence. undecided undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by ZoeyJ(f): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
OSUigboKiller:
An average Nigerian girl between 19 to 25 has the body counts between 8 to 12.
And yet, they'll be waiting for one lucky fool to come and kneel down to propose to their waste product kpekus
change your circle of girls

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by Greatzeus(m): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
iamJ:

"We know" you and who know? Sit behind your phone and be spewing trash,do you have any evidence ? Do to others what you want them to do you.

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by meobizy(f): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
Women are the worst culprits when it comes to spreading fake news.
They do not care if the rumour is fake, all they intend is damaging one’s reputation, oftentimes without a form of benefit attached to the act.

I have gotten on the wrong end of such accusations many times.
I remember my woman approaching-days back in school.
I heard a rumour of how I impregnated a female and paid for her abortion.
The funny part is I had never met the female before and she actually was impregnated by a coursemate I saw from time to time.
Another time a female claimed we dated for six full months.
I had never met the girl one day in my life.

For Toke’s case it is true but maybe exaggerated.
I honestly don’t care, all I want is a three day weekend with her.

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by Qsscruz(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
barallanee:
All that matters to me is to make money,did you hear me??i said make money..

Loud it for the person at the back to here

You can run into trouble with that mentaility..
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by Tinalex(f): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
OSUigboKiller:
An average Nigerian girl between 19 to 25 has the body counts between 8 to 12.
And yet, they'll be waiting for one lucky fool to come and kneel down to propose to their waste product kpekus
N if the trash you wrote up there is true, how is it your headache? If it hurts you so much much, turn gay now!!! Rubbish..as if you are a virgin radarada

Basket Mouth And Wifey / AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report / JP Calls out Wizkid, Teni over plan to release song, Produced for him