Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around (23807 Views)

"You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her / Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / BBNaija: Yul Edochie Supports Teddy A, Slams Those Insulting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by Auxtin85(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Na lie before

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by sweetrace(f): 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
OSUigboKiller:
An average Nigerian girl between 19 to 25 has the body counts between 8 to 12.
And yet, they'll be waiting for one lucky fool to come and kneel down to propose to their waste product kpekus

Assuming your bogus statistics is remotely accurate, did the ladies sleep with themselves?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by GraGra247(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
Baby the problem is that you sleep with retired old men for money.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by sweetrace(f): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
Toke, ignore them. Anyone who claims you sleep around to afford your lifestyle is just miserable because they know they have no brains or talents. Their only currency of exchange is their body. Enjoy your life and let the haters do what their known for: hate!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by barallanee(f): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
Qsscruz:

You can run into trouble with that mentaility..
nope,i know wer am running to,never into trouble grin
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by Qsscruz(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
barallanee:
nope,i know wer am running to,never into trouble grin

cheesy That is a good one..So far you are safe..I could run with you if you dont mind..
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by pinkygurl(f): 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
iamJ:
forget plenty wailings, we know that you sleep around, there is nothing to be ashamed there

u have to put food on ur table and u dont have talent

grin
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by pinkygurl(f): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hanty but you sleep around shocked
People's father for that matter
Small gal big shocked

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by OSUigboKiller: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
ZoeyJ:
change your circle of girls
Shame the devil, what is your body count hanty?
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by OSUigboKiller: 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Tinalex:

N if the trash you wrote up there is true, how is it your headache? If it hurts you so much much, turn gay now!!! Rubbish..as if you are a virgin radarada
The truth is hurting you Abi grin
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by OSUigboKiller: 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
sweetrace:

Assuming your bogus statistics is remotely accurate, did the ladies sleep with themselves?
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by sweetrace(f): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
OSUigboKiller:

Praise God, my body count is zero. And please, I don’t care if you believe me or not. To the pure in mind all things are pure.
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by ZoeyJ(f): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
OSUigboKiller:
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by Ayobami7(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
ok
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by OSUigboKiller: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
ZoeyJ:
Lol
I don't have problems with that.
One to two could be choice or mistake.
Three and above is whoring. cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by ZoeyJ(f): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
OSUigboKiller:

Lol
I don't have problems with that.
One to two could be choice or mistake.
Three and above is whoring. cheesy
I'm skeptical about a number two person , most aren't worth it
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by OSUigboKiller: 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
ZoeyJ:
I'm skeptical about a number two person , most aren't worth it
Hmm
Number one especially might not be a mistake if the guy is "worth" it.
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by ZoeyJ(f): 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
OSUigboKiller:

Hmm
Number one especially might not be a mistake if the guy is "worth" it.
turns out he wasn't
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by 9jaRealist: 12:32am On Apr 18, 2019
Poor folks stay consoling themselves that their poverty is really a proof of virtue... grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by OSUigboKiller: 4:40am On Apr 18, 2019
ZoeyJ:
turns out he wasn't
Too bad. And that's how it is in many case.
I hope you have found someone worths it now
?
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by ZoeyJ(f): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2019
OSUigboKiller:
Too bad. And that's how it is in many case. I hope you have found someone worths it now ?
nopeeee
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by HitSong: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2019
ZoeyJ:
nopeeee
That makes two of us... and who knows.. smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by ZoeyJ(f): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2019
HitSong:

That makes two of us... and who knows.. smiley
were you viewing as a guest or....
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by HitSong: 9:55am On Apr 18, 2019
ZoeyJ:
were you viewing as a guest or....
Yes and now, I want to become the HitSong kiss
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by ZoeyJ(f): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2019
[quote author=HitSong post=77642939]
Yes and now, I want to become the HitSong kiss[/quote
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by HitSong: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2019
[quote author=ZoeyJ post=77643417][/quote]
lol
check your nairaland inbox
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by ZoeyJ(f): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2019
HitSong:

lol
check your nairaland inbox
that mail isn't accessible. send here

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by HitSong: 10:58am On Apr 18, 2019
ZoeyJ:
that mail isn't accessible. send here
done
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by ZoeyJ(f): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2019
HitSong:
done
ok
Re: Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around by tammie24: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2019
GraGra247:
Baby the problem is that you sleep with retired old men for money.
and how is it your problem?

Be sure she's not sleeping with your old man cos he can even afford her
Drink cold water � grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basket Mouth And Wifey / JP Calls out Wizkid, Teni over plan to release song, Produced for him / Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.