Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop (10708 Views)

FG Urges Students To Apply For UK Scholarships Amid ASUU Strike / Nollywood Star, Ali Nuhu, Motivates Students At Promasidor’s Career Guidance Ini / Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by semasir: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9199951_nl3_jpegb9fe36f2a197d6736879bca62f4b5f3c

Nollywood actor, Ime Bishop Umoh was a star attraction at the fifth edition of Promasidor Harness Your Dream career guidance workshop in Calabar, Cross River State, and he urged the students to take full advantage of the career guidance workshop in their choice of career.

Umoh, a Philosophy graduate of University of Uyo and Special Assistant on Ethical and Social Reorientation to the Akwa Ibom State Governor, said that he would have not been able to attain any height in life if he had not taken his education seriously and followed his passion in choosing a career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAHUrZ_vgbQ

Popularly knock as Okon Lagos or Udo Yes, Umoh stated: “I would have been just any funny man on the street without any prospect if I had not gone to school and be diligent in what I do. I therefore encourage you to count yourself lucky to have benefited from Promasidor Harness Your Dream initiative.”

The Calabar edition was hosted by West African People’s Institution (WAPI) and had students from three other schools in attendance, namely; Big Quo Girls’ Secondary School, Government Secondary School, Akim and Government Secondary School, Atekong, all within Calabar municipality.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9200015_nl6_jpeg7000a4bc18acd6a88d62c33ea4ea62dd

The Permanent Secretary of Cross River State Ministry of Education, Dr (Mrs) Perpetua Aji, who represented the Commissioner, said that Promasidor has demonstrated its belief in the future development of the young ones through its consistency in executing the programme which, has now been organised in five locations across the country.

In his welcome address, Promasidor’s Head of Legal and Corporate Communications, Mr Andrew Enahoro, who announced the company’s determination to take the initiative across Nigeria, said the programme has helped students to make proper career choices relating to their talents, attitude and dreams in their educational pursuits.

The facilitators – Lovejoy Onuchukwu, Abolade Liyide, Olasunbo Amusan and Michael Nwughala, all staff of Promasidor Nigeria Limited – made presentations on “Personnel Management and Emerging Entrepreneurial Opportunities,” “Information and Communication Technology,” “Accounting and Business Management,” and “Digital Marketing.”

The primary objective of Harness Your Dream is to help public school students understand varieties of career options and guide them along their career paths.

Credits: BrandsNews NG

3 Shares

Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by semasir: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
More pictures from the event...

1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by Chinashopping84: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hope the students learn from him.such a wonderful and one of the most talented.kudos
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by realstars: 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
This village man take style make name like play like play.
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by mozona(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
small cash don enter somebody account
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by BusinessHub1: 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Okon akpon idip
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by kaen1317: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
Get money give a little to a celeb and he will tell the whole world that u are the best and they should be buying from you.
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by timbs001(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
The guy don dey fat oo. Plenty money for pocket.
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by unu56g: 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
tyt
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by realstars: 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
BusinessHub1:
Okon akpon idip
So this guy na your brother?
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by BusinessHub1: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
realstars:

So this guy na your brother?
Lol...yes sir
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by chibu4u2(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
Omo see okon that year oh........jeez. See Fressness
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by realstars: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
unu56g:
tyt
Space booking sportted.
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by DBossNG(m): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
( wink
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by MasonKendall(m): 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
See as this guy fat? #udomisworking
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by chibu4u2(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
According to okon. Las las school no be scam.
btw omo see okon that year oh........jeez. See Fressness. Money sweet oh
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by West2019(m): 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by Stillthebest: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
West2019:
Useless company .the corruption in promasidor are worser dat Nigeria .cowbell company I never pray for my enemy to work dere

Your grammar is more corroupt than the companh.... See quote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by fakulty(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
West2019:
Useless company .the corruption in promasidor are worser dat Nigeria .cowbell company I never pray for my enemy to work dere

Na wa oo. Promasidor Nig Ltd is one of the best private companies in FMCG industry. Whatever anybody might have told you, ensure you crosscheck the facts before you write trash about any company please
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by fakulty(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
Stillthebest:

Your grammar is more corroupt than the companh.... See quote.

embarassed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by BettyItunu(f): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
Okon of Calabar.... I kinda like what Promasidor is doing and I hope they will think about the North too soon.

I heard they have been to the South West and I'm sure the East too has been visited so I think others will follow soon too
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by fakulty(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
BettyItunu:
Okon of Calabar.... I kinda like what Promasidor is doing and I hope they will think about the North too soon.

I heard they have been to the South West and I'm sure the East too has been visited so I think others will follow soon too

They were in abuja sometimes last year for the same program. Govt Sec School at zone 4
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by BettyItunu(f): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
That's good of them.... Not like all these Big Brother things we see all over the screen

fakulty:

They were in abuja sometimes last year for the same program. Govt Sec School at zone 4
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
realstars:
This village man take style make name like play like play.

Are you from ikoyi?

And what makes him a villager?
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by BettyItunu(f): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
You know you cannot please many people at the same time
fakulty:

Na wa oo. Promasidor Nig Ltd is one of the best private companies in FMCG industry. Whatever anybody might have told you, ensure you crosscheck the facts before you write trash about any company please

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by sunnysunny2019: 5:33am On Apr 18, 2019
The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing
webnovel
Re: Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop by NlandAutopost2: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2019
Take a look at this website

wonderfullwonder

(1) (2) (Reply)

(federal Poly Nekede ) 2015-2016 Post-utme Form Is Out Call_07016716768 / Jamb Candidates, Share Your Exam Centres Here !!! / Medicine Or Masters After Degree In Anatomy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.