Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Redmi Note 7 Official Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 7 Official Thread (3464 Views)

Samsung Official Thread / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Official Discussion Thread / Leagoo M9 official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redmi Note 7 Official Thread by Ifedith(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Gptech:

Hahahahahahahah, see wahala, make laf nr kill person ooo.
Asin... Afraid catch me grin
Re: Redmi Note 7 Official Thread by saaron(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ifedith:

Depends... On the flagship side I'll say Huawei, midrange Xiaomi, budget Xiaomi, however I personally I'm in love with miui and also very price friendly... So me o... Xiaomi anytime
Thanks. Do you have any idea how much it will cost to order Xiaomi Mi Max 3?
Re: Redmi Note 7 Official Thread by Ifedith(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
saaron:
Thanks. Do you have any idea how much it will cost to order Xiaomi Mi Max 3?
About 80 something k... 070three1080two87 if u need
Re: Redmi Note 7 Official Thread by saaron(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ifedith:
OK
Re: Redmi Note 7 Official Thread by donprosper6(m): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
please someone using note 7 should take a picture of himself under sunlight and with portrait mode effect lets see pls.. with gcam Or no gcam thanks.
Re: Redmi Note 7 Official Thread by Repairguru(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ifedith:

I have in stock you can contact me on whatsspp 08082409934
Re: Redmi Note 7 Official Thread by mikeycharles(m): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
donprosper6:
please someone using note 7 should take a picture of himself under sunlight and with portrait mode effect lets see pls.. with gcam Or no gcam thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 7 Official Thread by HowGlorious: 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
[quote author=mikeycharles post=77660948][/quote]
Mr Ranting.. Finally we can see ur face cheesy
Re: Redmi Note 7 Official Thread by mindtricks: 7:42am On Apr 21, 2019
hardeycute:
Which one be official thread again sad
I tire o. Thoughts these kinds of useful info are to be shared on the Xiaomi thread, rather than having too many Xiaomi related threads scattered around.
Re: Redmi Note 7 Official Thread by Ekesbaba1(m): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
Got mine Redmi note 7 from protein0.
I must say is a great device, with wonderful features.
The camera, design, speed, functionality all perfect...

But with slags;
The Mi AI runs in Mandarin Chinese
The card mode- Mandarin
Default apps like music/vedio player load Chinese playlist.
App store- Chinese apps.

Is there a way to change those to English?
Esp_the AI
Re: Redmi Note 7 Official Thread by Ifedith(m): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ekesbaba1:

But with slags;
The card mode- Mandarin
App store- Chinese apps.

Esp_the AI
Yes... I do all these services for my clients before giving them their device... I make sure everything is perfect fit....
U can chat me up on
070threeone080twoeight7
Re: Redmi Note 7 Official Thread by Protein0: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ekesbaba1:

But with slags;
The card mode- Mandarin
App store- Chinese apps.

Esp_the AI
Thanks for the purchase.
Your unit is the chinese version. Those are the basic apps with the chinese Rom and if you can notice they are the only Chinese apps together with the theme app. The chinese apps should be more than that but I have tried to remove the rest others will brag of "setting up" for you. They can't be in English except you install global Rom which wasn't possible as at when you made the purchase.

I got Google playstore and services installed right from the supplier and as such you can download third party apps that will be equivalent to the above apps... Music, video player, et al.

In short, you can use the English equivalent of those apps by downloading them from playstore.
MiApp is like the playstore you already have.

Some launchers can hide those apps as well after getting their English equivalent if you just don't want to see them albeit being useless afterwards.
You couldn't have gotten it set up better than I gave you, kindly don't be bamboozled by some desperate persons.
I use the chinese version personally, hassle-free

Alternatively, you can simply unlock your bootloader and install global Rom. The global Rom is now available on the miui rom download page kiss kiss

Cc ifedith, he sought help, which could be addressed here (that's if you even av sth different from the status quo), you went the mischievous route instead.
Those apps can't be in English. You told a lie by answering Yes to his question of if they can be changed to English.
Imagine how "large" the community would have grown if all issues raised on the main xiaomi thread were requested to be brought to the "helpers'" inboxes. You just need to grow up chief. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 7 Official Thread by Ifedith(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
Protein0:

Thanks for the purchase.
Your unit is the chinese version. Those are the basic apps with the chinese Rom and if you can notice they are the only Chinese apps together with the theme app. The chinese apps should be more than that but I have tried to remove the rest others will brag of "setting up" for you. They can't be in English except you install global Rom which wasn't possible as at when you made the purchase.

I got Google playstore and services installed right from the supplier and as such you can download third party apps that will be equivalent to the above apps... Music, video player, et al.

In short, you can use the English equivalent of those apps by downloading them from playstore.
MiApp is like the playstore you already have.

Some launchers can hide those apps as well after getting their English equivalent if you just don't want to see them albeit being useless afterwards.
You couldn't have gotten it set up better than I gave you, kindly don't be bamboozled by some desperate persons.
I use the chinese version personally, hassle-free

Alternatively, you can simply unlock your bootloader and install global Rom. The global Rom is now available on the miui rom download page kiss kiss

Cc ifedith, he sought help, which could be addressed here (that's if you even av sth different from the status quo), you went the mischievous route instead.
Those apps can't be in English. You told a lie by answering Yes to his question of if they can be changed to English.
Imagine how "large" the community would have grown if all issues raised on the main xiaomi thread were requested to be brought to the "helpers'" inboxes. You just need to grow up chief. kiss
Baba no vex, it wasn't the intention... I have no beef with u neither have you offended me in any way... Sorry if I my comment ire u in anyway.... embarassed
Re: Redmi Note 7 Official Thread by Mkmoney(m): 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Global ROM,Chinese version etc are the reason why am still skeptical about getting a xiaomi device. Afraid dey catch me
Re: Redmi Note 7 Official Thread by Mckandre(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mkmoney:
Global ROM,Chinese version etc are the reason why am still skeptical about getting a xiaomi device. Afraid dey catch me
just get the global version of any of their devices nd ve ureself a hassle free experience.
Re: Redmi Note 7 Official Thread by maclawrence02(m): 11:17pm On May 05, 2019
I find it laughable for someone who sees nothing good in xiaomi phones to open a thread for xiaomi note 7 and call it official. But trust me Las Las you go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 7 Official Thread by kenomobola(m): 5:32am On May 06, 2019
maclawrence02:
I find it laughable for someone who sees nothing good in xiaomi phones to open a thread for xiaomi note 7 and call it official. But trust me Las Las you go dey alright.

Run from it, deny it, hide it, destiny still arrives; let it be known that the internet never forgets.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 7 Official Thread by mikeycharles(m): 2:57am On May 07, 2019
And oops undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. / Using Broadband Connection On Your Smartphone! / How Much Is A Brand New Bb Torch ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.