Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:18 PM

Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died (41269 Views)

Olu Of Warri, Ikenwoli Godfrey Has Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Sahara Reporters / Gbadegesin Ogunoye Installed As Olowo Of Owo In Ondo / Prince Gbadegesin Ogunoye, Olowo Of Owo - Elect Bows Out Of Public Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by lovelyronke20(f): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oba Folagbade Olateru Olagbegi CFR, The Olowo of Owo in Ondo State has died. He died last night at the age 0f 77 years. He was installed as the traditional ruler of the ancient town in 2003 by the late governor Olusegun Agagu and was the chancellor of the University of Jos and former chairman of the Ondo council of Obas. He was married to Oloro Ololade Olateru Olagbegi and they are blessed with children and grandchildren.

https://gistchic.com/olowo-of-owo-folagbade-olateru-olagbegi-has-died/

1 Share

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by iluvdonjazzy: 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
eyaah, but please op correct your English the errors there are too mush.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by Amuocha: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
Please greet Late Olusegun Agagu. angry
Tell him that things are worse than the way since he left Nigeria lipsrsealed
Help tell him that we dont know which way Nigeria.
Abeg dont forget to tell him how APC is running Ondo and some other States embarassed
Before i forget, kindly tell him how Buhari won his second term as President lipsrsealed
Greet all the Souls departed embarassed embarassed cry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by hisexcellency34: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
Obas don't die in Yorubaland. They only travel

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
He has gone to join his ancestors ..

I hope his Abobaku never run away grin

24 Likes

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
KABIYESI oooooo!

May his WONDERFUL soul REST IN PERFECT PEACE!

He lived a GOOD LIFE

GavelSlam:
Pounded yam go full ground.
Lol cheesy
CONFIRM!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by nurex01(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
Eya

1 Like

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by AbikeDabiri: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
RIP HRH

1 Like

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by Albert0011(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by nurex01(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
Eyah!

1 Like

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by okeyumez(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hope he will make HEAVEN

3 Likes

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by Badgers14: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin
Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by Alejoas(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
Baba re le..... Orlando Owo

1 Like

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by omonla10(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oba ti wo aja.. Don't have the English translation

1 Like

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
I know a guy that makes really good coffins.. undecided
What else?? undecided lipsrsealed
Rip cool

3 Likes

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by TwoBottles: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
Rip sir!
Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by Frankiss44(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
eyaah, but please op correct your English the errors there are too mush.

Much*

6 Likes

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by OkunrinOloro: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
Just for a moment, I thought I saw Oluwo of Iwo.

23 Likes

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
I already feel bad for the seven people whose heads would be cut off to be buried alongside this oba.
Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
okeyumez:
Hope he will make HEAVEN
Yes....He will!

Same way we pray you should too!

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by Sanromeo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
Erin wo! A big loss to the entire people of Ondo State & Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by abbaapple: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
angry

The man is not dead as per na old Yoruba man! Yorubas wey get witnch for mouth Old Age Yorubas are very dangerous! I fear them for life lipsrsealed it was when I went to Ekiti that I know this! ISAN precisely lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by Fresia01(f): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
Has dead!!! Wow! Op, your English construction is a killer!
Rip to the monarch!

5 Likes

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
okeyumez:
Hope he will make HEAVEN

You no get God phone number? Ask am now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by Dacronym(m): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
post=77622064:
KABIYESI oooooo!

May his WONDERFUL soul REST IN PERFECT PEACE!!
Did you Know him?
Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
One pastor prophetzised it

1 Like

Re: Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died by GavelSlam: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
Pounded yam go full ground.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Price: Man Slams African Parents, Says "I'm Not Paying" / FACTS About The Great Wall Of Benin / Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.