Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:58 AM

Ajoche On Africa Magic Discussion - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ajoche On Africa Magic Discussion (1129 Views)

TECNO Camission Reality Show On Africa Magic (Pictures) / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajoche On Africa Magic Discussion by nahzyla: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Please who else watches Ajoche on Africa Magic like me? smiley

I took interest in the series because of kiki from Jenifa's diary who is part of the cast of Ajoche playing the part of kings concubine orfuun.
But its like she will be killed soon because from the episode I saw last night her lie about being from the village of ufam will soon be exposed.

Please come in if you watch Ajoche.
Re: Ajoche On Africa Magic Discussion by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
I do.

Kiki is Oofuni in the play. I really enjoy her character.
I don't believe she will be killed. She'll surely find a way around it like she usually does��
Re: Ajoche On Africa Magic Discussion by nahzyla: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
cheenway:
I do.

Kiki is Oofuni in the play. I really enjoy her character.
I don't believe she will be killed. She'll surely find a way around it like she usually does��

Yayy grin
Another watcher like me grin

Nice.

I didn't know the correct spelling of oofuni, I guess I spelt it wrong before (orfuun)

Oofuni reminds me of cersei from game of thrones, so devious and heartless. Just imagine how she stabbed that man and buried him under her bed. I really hope she finds a way out of this mess, her character and other devious characters like hers is what makes series films interesting grin

Also I felt so sad and angry about the set up Alichenu is suffering presently. Alakeje is already having on nightmares about him raping her not knowing he is innocent. People that were madly in love just two days ago. Chai

1 Like

Re: Ajoche On Africa Magic Discussion by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
nahzyla:

Yayy grin
Another watcher like me grin

Nice.

I didn't know the correct spelling of oofuni, I guess I spelt it wrong before (orfuun)

Oofuni reminds me of cersei from game of thrones, so devious and heartless. Just imagine how she stabbed that man and buried him under her bed. I really hope she finds a way out of this mess, her character and other devious characters like hers is what makes series films interesting grin

Also I felt so sad and angry about the set up Alichenu is suffering presently. Alakeje is already having on nightmares about him raping her not knowing he is innocent. People that were madly in love just two days ago. Chai

Truth will always prevail, no matter how long.
I'm just concerned about the Ufam prince and the Ocholuje princess
Re: Ajoche On Africa Magic Discussion by nahzyla: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
So the prince from ufam said his heart was captured by princess Ene's slave before he found out about the deceit

Lol. I wonder if the marriage will still hold now he knows Ene was pretending to be a slave.
Re: Ajoche On Africa Magic Discussion by nahzyla: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
On the other hand its good that the King of Ocholuje is showing kindness to Alichenu in spite of the false accusations against him. Hopefully the truth comes out soon
Re: Ajoche On Africa Magic Discussion by seunmarytemi(f): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
AJOCHE is close to the end now

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Watch Controversial S£xtape Of Nengi Allegedly Released By Her Ex-boyfr / Lost Nta Signal / Tv Show Pitchers Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.