Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

NaijaBet just scammed me (RESOLVED) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NaijaBet just scammed me (RESOLVED) (1006 Views)

Help Sporty Bet Just Scammed Me What Do I Do / Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million / Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NaijaBet just scammed me (RESOLVED) by skebuzur: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
NaijaBet should please explain this to me oo else I'm taking this to the highest level... National lottery regulatory commission will have to hear of this scam and unprofessionalism the game was with tip April 25 Asian Handicap 0 in April 25 vs kitchee fc AFC Cup match, the home won 2-0 and NaijaBet bet said no action

1 Like

Re: NaijaBet just scammed me (RESOLVED) by skebuzur: 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
Here is the screenshot

Re: NaijaBet just scammed me (RESOLVED) by skebuzur: 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
Please how can I deal with this people this is day light robbery
Re: NaijaBet just scammed me (RESOLVED) by skebuzur: 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
Please can anyone here help me out with this cheat
Re: NaijaBet just scammed me (RESOLVED) by Sambaby7640: 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
skebuzur:
Please can anyone here help me out with this cheat
why your balance in - like -47k. Did you lend money from them?
Re: NaijaBet just scammed me (RESOLVED) by skebuzur: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
Sambaby7640:
why your balance in - like -47k. Did you lend money from them?
What happened is the i placed a withdrawal request and it's being processed, my account was on 0.00, my fear is this pple lack integrity, they have been doing it to pple they can just return my withdrawal and deduct the money, so I have to cry out now before they do.
Re: NaijaBet just scammed me (RESOLVED) by olatunji1187: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
NAIJABET are scammer, after winning a bet, they just return my stake amount. All these while, I've been losing on them, they didn't return my stake, now that I won they don't want to pay me. This is highest level of scam

1 Like

Re: NaijaBet just scammed me (RESOLVED) by skebuzur: 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
olatunji1187:
NAIJABET are scammer, after winning a bet, they just return my stake amount. All these while, I've been losing on them, they didn't return my stake, now that I won they don't want to pay me. This is highest level of scam

Join me on twitter and let's take them down with your screenshots and tag the victims too... They must account for this look at this also from accessbet

Re: NaijaBet just scammed me (RESOLVED) by Oddsman(m): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Naijabet we dont know. Bet9ja we know.
Bet9ja odds for today. Thank me later.
Z5TB8SQG
Re: NaijaBet just scammed me (RESOLVED) by cifo1145(m): 4:16am On Apr 18, 2019
Oddsman:
Naijabet we dont know. Bet9ja we know.
Bet9ja odds for today. Thank me later.
Z5TB8SQG

We have a deal for you....contact via whatsapp only...08053126947
Re: NaijaBet just scammed me (RESOLVED) by skebuzur: 7:22am On Apr 18, 2019
After going on twitter and other social media to expose NaijaBet of their fraud they quietly corrected the game and the money was returned.. Please desist from them they are so shady and lack integrity... Same goes with accessbet... Those pple are cheats....
Re: NaijaBet just scammed me (RESOLVED) by Sambaby7640: 7:24am On Apr 18, 2019
skebuzur:

What happened is the i placed a withdrawal request and it's being processed, my account was on 0.00, my fear is this pple lack integrity, they have been doing it to pple they can just return my withdrawal and deduct the money, so I have to cry out now before they do.
so have you being paid in full now?
Re: NaijaBet just scammed me (RESOLVED) by cerise: 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
skebuzur:

Join me on twitter and let's take them down with your screenshots and tag the victims too... They must account for this look at this also from accessbet

Guy I placed this bet on NaijaBet oo and I was paid in FULL Instantly.

Check out NaijaBet Odds on Champions League matches and Thank me later. ABI YOU GET MULTIPLE ACCOUNT? cos all betting sites do not allow multiple account ooo. Na wetin kill MMM be dat!

1 Like

Re: NaijaBet just scammed me (RESOLVED) by skebuzur: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
cerise:

Guy I placed this bet on NaijaBet oo and I was paid in FULL Instantly.

Check out NaijaBet Odds on Champions League matches and Thank me later. ABI YOU GET MULTIPLE ACCOUNT? cos all betting sites do not allow multiple account ooo. Na wetin kill MMM be dat!

� � � � � � � Never mind the whole issue has been resolved now... NaijaBet chaiiii...

(1) (Reply)

VAR In Onitsha Stadium (pics) / World's Oldest Footballer Signs New Contact At 52 / Barcelona 'contact' Luis Suarez To Replace Luis Suarez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.