Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) (47292 Views)

Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu / Buhari Congratulates Kaycee Madu On His Appointment As Minister In Canada / Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) by searchlight: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
RealityShot:
"
Mohammed Namadi Sambo was born on 2 August 1954 in Zaria , Kaduna State , Nigeria ."

So Kaduna had become North West now abi?

Check ya self well O!

Before you come and start arguing with Google!
as much as my brain still functions Kaduna state is in the north west. in fact take a look at the six geopolitical zones and their component states.
North West
Kebbi,
Kano,
Katsina,
Kaduna,
Sokoto,
Jigawa,
Zamfara
North East
Adamawa
Bauchi
Borno
Taraba
Gombe
Yobe
North Central
Benue
Platuae
Niger
Nasarawa
Kwara
Kogi
FCT
South West
Lagos
Ekiti
Oyo
Ondo
Osun
Ogun
South South
Edo
Bayelsa
Cross River
River
Akwaibom
Delta
South East
Anambra
Enugu
Ebonyi
Abia
Imo

l am waiting for you to prove me wrong that Kaduna is not in the north west. Maybe you recently started following political trends in 9ja
Re: Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
He has gotten millions of chances to do so but he decides to remain loyal and faithful to his great Igbo nation, at least he should have started with his name if he has such intentions.

Everyone associates with greatness and success and in this regard Igbo is on high echelon.
errr.. He can not change his name, even if he manages to do so It Wouldn't have made no different. for him to change his names he d have to start from changing his grandfather's name.
Re: Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) by RealityShot: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
searchlight:
as much as my brain still functions Kaduna state is in the north west. in fact take a look at the six geopolitical zones and their component states.
North West
Kebbi,
Kano,
Katsina,
Kaduna,
Sokoto,
Jigawa,
Zamfara
North East
Adamawa
Bauchi
Borno
Taraba
Gombe
Yobe
North Central
Benue
Platuae
Niger
Nasarawa
Kwara
Kogi
FCT
South West
Lagos
Ekiti
Oyo
Ondo
Osun
Ogun
South South
Edo
Bayelsa
Cross River
River
Akwaibom
Delta
South East
Anambra
Enugu
Ebonyi
Abia
Imo

l am waiting for you to prove me wrong that Kaduna is not in the north west. Maybe you recently started following political trends in 9ja
you are right...
A country ruled by and controlled by illiterates for so long, of course such anomalies are not surprising anymore.

Arios Amigo
Re: Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) by Useful1: 10:23pm On May 02, 2019
Those with little or no vision beyond daily meal are the same crop of people that will never commend achievements of others tribe and religion inconsequential.

I'm in this forum to learn, be inspired and to inspire others as well. I think some folks on NL shoyls re-examine their motive of joining NL. You can use your time and life for something better other than hiding to here igniting hatred, tribal and religious war.

For goodness sake, know that whatever you criticise, you can't attract. Check the lives of critics...

Barr Madu has made Nigeria and indeed Africa proud. It's only a low life that will not celebrate this, period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Ibrahim Babangida Is Alive - Yemi Saka / Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) / Igwe Ofomba, Native Doctor: Atiku Will Unseat Buhari At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.