Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) (50388 Views)

BET9JA Must FAVOUR Me! Church Poster- (PHOTO) / "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) / 'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by thablogger: 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
Living Faith Church Designs Posters Using Game Of Thrones (photo)

What do you think about this new 'Youth Alive' invite by Living Faith Church? Creative of nah?

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/living-faith-church-designs-posters.html

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Gentleziggy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Na them sabi oooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by MiaB(f): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
nothing bad in that

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Wizmax(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hmmm...God go help o...I just hope say d nyt walkers no go dey in attendance shaarrrr...

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by czarina(f): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
Papa Oyedepo never see am or he doesn't know the origin of the design. He no go gree at all.

Check my profile if you live in Jos smiley

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by AK6464(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
And so?

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
When I saw "youths", i wasn't surprised. Na them na. Games Of Thrones madness everywhere.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
czarina:
Papa Oyedepo never see am or he doesn't know the origin of the design. He no go gree at all.
True.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by OCTAVO: 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
Okay
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by derrydinny: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
the parish pastor probably masturbates to sex scenes in game of thrones, even oyedepo sef

10 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by lilianofentse(f): 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
WINTER IS ________
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by femi4: 6:28am On Apr 18, 2019
For somebody like me that doesn't know what GOT is, I see nothing wrong with it

20 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by spartan50(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2019
Where is the game of thrones thing

13 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2019
femi4:
What a relief to know its not just me. grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by chiedu7: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2019
There are only two kingdoms.

The Kingdom of Jesus and the Kingdom of satan.

Each Kingdom has a throne.

Jesus sits on His, satan sits on his.

So when they say game of thrones, somebody is implying Jesus vs Satan.

Jesus cannot fight satan,He sends His angels to deal with satan.

PS
If Jesus is not your God,then your a subject of satan's kingdom.
Not accepting Jesus as the Son of God confirms you as satan's subject.

Does your religion deny Jesus is the Son of God,then it was set up by satan.

Please Son of God is not same as a mere prophet.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by sirusX(m): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2019
femi4:

But if you know ....you know

Their pastor might not be okay with the movie
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by CodeTemplar: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2019
hmmm.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by materialproject: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2019
wink
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by zicoraads: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2019
femi4:
Even for me who watches, I still don't see anything wrong.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by legalwealth(m): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2019
thablogger:
Living Faith Church Designs Posters Using Game Of Thrones (photo)

What do you think about this new 'Youth Alive' invite by Living Faith Church? Creative of nah?

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/living-faith-church-designs-posters.html

grin grin grin
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by goshen26: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2019
What is game of throne in this poster now?

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by jimbson: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2019
Mtcheeew ... I tut I was gonna see The throne and John Snow.. Lol ... Someone cannot just use letter “O” in peace again ��‍♂️... These people self..

5 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by bentwood85(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2019
They need to be sued to court..
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2019
Is not bad in as much it's for the work of the most high
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 18, 2019
Probably the graphic designer's idea?

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by lonelydora: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2019
Creativity! Since GOT is trending, they need it also to draw people's attention.

The church is marching on, and the gates of hell shall not prevail

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:46am On Apr 18, 2019
Wizmax:
Hmmm...God go help o...I just hope say d nyt walkers no go dey in attendance shaarrrr...
grin grin grin
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2019
derrydinny:
the parish pastor probably masturbates to sex scenes in game of thrones, even oyedepo sef

Where's the meaning in this misplaced post
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Church Banners That Will Make You Laugh / Adewale Martins: Mbaka May Be Barred From Preaching By Catholic / 2015 Prophecies By Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.