Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria (36143 Views)

Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria / My Success Story As A Civil Engineer Earning 7 Figures / Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by tachacute(f): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
Engineer Mrs Mayen Adetiba is the first female civil engineer in Nigeria.

She's the mother to renown film and music video director Kemi Adetiba.

See screenshots below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/meet-first-female-civil-engineer-in.html?m=1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by tachacute(f): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by sirqeeboi(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
I just respect ladies who study civil

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by AustineCJ: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Its over 3yrs for me on NL and am second to comment today....hopefully someday I will be FTC .....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Engineering in this country na scam

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by IjebuWarrior: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
It has to be Yoruba as usual! We don't brag or make noise about success... It's normalcy to us. cool

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by Knox123(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Real slay mama smiley

3 Likes

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
Afonja

Female civil engineer by title

She sabi her work sef

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
Its good.
I celebrate her.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
Her daughter can direct music videos for africa grin

Weldone ma

1 Like

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by gospi: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
A female home tutor is needed at 6th Avenue Festac Lagos.To teach two kids :Pry 6 and Pry 2. For three days in a week .Mondays ,Wednesdays and Fridays .
Time 5pm - 7pm.
Salary is 20k monthly .
I need someone who stays or works around Festac.
Interested persons should chat me up on Whatsapp on 08160903487.
Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by Auxtin85(m): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Her face rugged sha.
Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by Pavore9: 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
It is not easy.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by Kirchhoff01(m): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
sirqeeboi:
It was by the Grace of God that I passed Strength of Materials after the second trial in 200L. People won't understand. That Dept na something else...
Thunder go fire Bending Moment and Shear Force for me

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by Godfullsam(m): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hit like if you know it must be an oduduwa pikin even before opening the thread.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by zeromeridian: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Afonja Ajoka

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by derbykol(f): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
sirqeeboi:
Plus Mech

3 Likes

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by zeromeridian: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
gospi:
A female home tutor is needed at 6th Avenue Festac Lagos.To teach two kids :Pry 6 and Pry 2. For three days in a week .Mondays ,Wednesdays and Fridays .
Time 5pm - 7pm.
Salary is 20k monthly .
I need someone who stays or works around Festac.
Interested persons should chat me up on Whatsapp on 08160903487.
are you looking for side chick?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by fecta: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
this is why women are lower than men no offence but if you want gender equality don't glorify a woman for upholding a role in the society.

it should be normal for a woman to be a civil engineer.
when i was in secondary school the smartest girl in class was a Girl she always rep in competitions and i remember my teacher and parent insulting me (and male students) for letting a girl be first.

well thats how god or evolution created it Man at the top and woman at the bottom and sadly

NOTHING WILL CHANGE IT NOT YOU, NOT FEMINIST LIKE LINDA IKEJI

what am i saying seff

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
Yoruba Amaka cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by Humility017(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
AustineCJ:
Its over 3yrs for me on NL and am second to comment today....hopefully someday I will be FTC .....

how old are you?
sometimes I wonder what being first to comment does for you and some of the low thinkers here fighting over front page.

I think you really need to be matured and act reasonable. first to comment means nothing

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by emeijeh(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Humility017:

how old are you?
sometimes I wonder what being first to comment does for you and some of the low thinkers here fighting over front page.

I think you really need to be matured and act reasonable. first to comment means nothing

It's very annoying and childish.
What Is FTC for fvck sake?

1 Like

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by TANID(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Congratulation!

1 Like

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by loadedways: 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Afonja

Female civil engineer by title

She sabi her work sef
Hiphop Songs
Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by Wasky101: 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nice

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by karpentar: 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
derbykol:
Plus Mech

Yeah. I think Mech is harder. We had only one female Mech student in my class.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by olamy7(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
AustineCJ:
wait, is there really a reward for that ?

1 Like

Re: Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria by progene(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
Humility017:

how old are you?

This is one nairaland trend i never understood myself. Is there a price to be won for being the first to comment that we don’t know about?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Course Is More Lucrative To Study In Nigeria? / Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos / Resigned After 2 Days, See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.