Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes (58888 Views)

Tinubu Orders Customs To Return Seized Food Items To Owners / Soludo Appoints Odinkalu, Bianca Ojukwu, Charly Boy, 12 Others Into Committee / President Buhari Orders Customs To Release Seized Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
olatade:
President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered Customs Comptroller General, Hameed Ali, the accountant general of the federation and 12 other heads of agencies under the Ministry of Finance to submit their handing over notes latest by April 23. The directive was contained in a circular with reference no: FMF/PSSD/HON/32 dated April 8, 2019 and signed by the Minister of Finance, Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed. According to the circular which was exclusively obtained by the Daily Times on Wednesday, permanent secretaries and heads of extra-ministerial departments and auditor-general of the federation were also directed to send in their handover briefs. Others affected by the circular include, the Debt Management Office, Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Security and Exchange Commission (SEC), Nigeria Deposit Insurance Cooperation (NDIC), National Insurance Commission, Investment and Security Tribunal, National Economic Reconstruction Fund, Nigeria Export Import Bank, Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD), Assets Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON), Development Bank of Nigeria and Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority. The minister revealed that the development was to ensure a comprehensive handing over notes for the smooth and effective transition to the in-coming administration on May 29. The handover notes she further revealed are to be prepared in soft copies, hard copies must as well contain lists of files under the custody of all the MDAs. The memo reads in part: ‘’Following the recently concluded presidential election, preparations are in place to successfully conclude the current administration come May 29, 2019. As part of the process of transition, all agencies and departments under the Federal Ministry of Finance are directed to prepare their handover notes. ‘’All handover notes should be submitted to the permanent secretary (special duties) on or before April, 23, 2019. Ensure full compliance.’’

Read more at: https://dailytimes.ng/breaking-buhari-orders-customs-boss-agf-12-others-to-submit-hand-over-notes/

Removing some northerners to replace them with more northerners grin
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by Anubiri(m): 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
AccessME:
iit's like most of u here on Nairaland have not hear or even know about spiritualist making money for people in Ghana. Have not hear anyone talked about it here in and it baffles me. precisely people that have made it through using such means choose to remain silent.
However, it's carried out asking the beneficiaries to come with $1000 that will be used to buy items needed to do the work and after the work is done, the beneficiary earns $100,000 in returns. Although it all depends on how much u can raise for the work, if u can raise more than $1000, u will sure make more than $100,000 return. The process is referred to as Instant Money Making. in other words, it comes with no future effects and it's advisable one key into it to make money and be rich.
if u are interested u can mention me and If u want, I will give u contact of different spiritualist u can choose from but I personally have choose one already cos he has earn my trust already.
i"m sharing this piss cos i'm looking for someone to go Ghana with me.
Some people have used this means to make money but they wouldn't tell u thus, u are left in the dark thinking how they made such money within a short period of time
If u are interested u can mention me and If u want, I will give u contact of different spiritualist u can choose from but I personally have choose one already cos he has earn my trust already.
it's a thing some people have used to make money but they wouldn't tell u and u are left in the dark thinking how they made such money within short while.

PIs i want those living in Ghana that knows much about this to clarify me on doubt of this being a scam or not.

SCAM 101.2
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by able20(m): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
ekestic1976:

In Yorubaland, the properly raised youth don't talk down on elders. They respect them no matter the infraction committed by the elders. When a youth raises his voice to abuse elders, two things must have happened to him whilst growing up. One, either his parents were too busy to train him or, two, he was too busy doing his own thing to bother about home training. You must have encountered one or both of these scenarios, explaining why you must talk about your elder and your president to boot, this way.
You people rather use your elders for money rituals, which is worst case than criticism.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by dshort12: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin i laughed in swahii
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by justjify(m): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
This is called THE PURGE
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by dshort12: 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin
FastShipping:
I heard Ambode is coming as Finance minister.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by idonhammer: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
If your spiritualist have the power to turn $1000 to $100k then he should borrow me just $1000 and when he finished the work I will give him $80k and take $20k since he is 100% sure of the work. How about that? Mtchewww....Mumu scammers!

AccessME:
iit's like most of u here on Nairaland have not hear or even know about spiritualist making money for people in Ghana. Have not hear anyone talked about it here in and it baffles me. precisely people that have made it through using such means choose to remain silent.
However, it's carried out asking the beneficiaries to come with $1000 that will be used to buy items needed to do the work and after the work is done, the beneficiary earns $100,000 in returns. Although it all depends on how much u can raise for the work, if u can raise more than $1000, u will sure make more than $100,000 return. The process is referred to as Instant Money Making. in other words, it comes with no future effects and it's advisable one key into it to make money and be rich.
if u are interested u can mention me and If u want, I will give u contact of different spiritualist u can choose from but I personally have choose one already cos he has earn my trust already.
Some people have used this means to make money but they wouldn't tell u thus, u are left in the dark thinking how they made such money within a short period of time
If u are interested u can mention me and If u want, I will give u contact of different spiritualist u can choose from but I personally have choose one already cos he has earn my trust already.
it's a thing some people have used to make money but they wouldn't tell u and u are left in the dark thinking how they made such money within short while.

PIs i want those living in Ghana that knows much about this to clarify me on doubt of this being a scam or not.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by rowland545(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
AccessME:

like Nana agrada abi she is d biggest in Ghana

I think I need to open a tread about dis
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by Derajeth(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
AccessME:

One lazy Nigerian spotted.Access it alone and stop deceiving the non lazy ones.Have you asked yourself why there are still poor people in Ghana,or you think they are allergic to riches?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by buhariguy(m): 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
zicoraads:
The Dullard will still appoint most of them again.

Just watch. grin
idiotic pigs don't really understand the news.

it is more like report,as in their achievement for the past three or four yrs.
not really resignation letter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by Meritocracy: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
AccessME:
If u are interested u can mention me and If u want, I will give u contact of different spiritualist u can choose from but I personally have choose

Your surname is scammer

already cos he has earn my trust already.

Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by Rolings: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
AccessME:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by bmos(m): 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
[quote author=maybachmusic post=77625803]Hope buhari drop his handover note also

You just woke up from slumber bros? They said na the man win election
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by olusma23(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
ok
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
ekestic1976:

In Yorubaland, the properly raised youth don't talk down on elders. They respect them no matter the infraction committed by the elders. When a youth raises his voice to abuse elders, two things must have happened to him whilst growing up. One, either his parents were too busy to train him or, two, he was too busy doing his own thing to bother about home training. You must have encountered one or both of these scenarios, explaining why you must talk about your elder and your president to boot, this way.
Have you ever spoken ill about any elder before? If you've it means that you're actually the pervert you refer another as. You can't just stand to defend elders when it comes against your preferred ones whereas you talk bullshit against your perceived enemies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by Xinxu: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
zicoraads:
The Dullard will still appoint most of them again.

Just watch. grin

I thought you were APC?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by buhariguy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
Amuocha:
So fowler is going
no one is going, is just a handover brief, not a resignation letter.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by QueenColeen(f): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
ekestic1976:

If the elder were to be Goodluck Jonathan, would he still be accorded this same respect you talk about?
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by zicoraads: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Xinxu:

I thought you were APC?
How? When? Where?

I don't reinforce failure. That man didn't deserve a second tenure.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by Ganamustgo(m): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
Why not clear your own doubt first before inviting others?
There is no short-cut to success in life.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by Xinxu: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
zicoraads:

How? When? Where?

I don't reinforce failure. That man didn't deserve a second tenure.

Was your account cloned? I could've sworn I've seen you tongue-lashing PDP in favour of APC severally. Perhaps I misinterpreted. Or perhaps your account was indeed cloned.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
maybachmusic:
Hope buhari drop his handover note also

We don't taya
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Admin401:

It's part of their constitution. They dont discriminate against traditionalists, cause they believe it's a religion like Christianity and Islam.

The right to religious freedom. But you'll have to be some kind of unique retard to fall for a scam like this.

This is equivalent to those FB guys asking you to invest 10k and get 30k immediately.

Do you know what is $1000? Lol! You think shrine is hard to relocate after they take your money?
And if really they can make money like they claimed, why are they still looking for who to invest? Do they not want to be billionaires? As if anyone would show other people how they make their money.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
AccessME:

If you are this smart, why are you still poor?
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by zicoraads: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
Xinxu:

Was your account cloned? I could've sworn I've seen you tongue-lashing PDP in favour of APC severally. Perhaps I misinterpreted. Or perhaps your account was indeed cloned.
Hahahahaa... You may have, or not.

One thing is, I don't do parties, I do individuals. For instance, if Osinbajo was the APC's presidential candidate, I would have campaigned for them as well. But Buhari is a monumental failure. The man doesn't deserve to preside over something as little as a farm.

So if I see a PDP man doing wrong, I'll also be the first person to want him out.

Bros, I work and sweat for my money. None of these parties pay me. So it's whose policies I feel will favour me that I'll 'fight' for.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by Abuloma80(f): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
SoNature:
Why FIRS?
Tunde Fowler is doing a great job!

So also is Hamid Ali the custom boss. Why them and who other better options does he has?
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by Xinxu: 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
zicoraads:

Hahahahaa... You may have, or not.

One thing is, I don't do parties, I do individuals. For instance, if Osinbajo was the APC's presidential candidate, I would have campaigned for them as well. But Buhari is a monumental failure. The man doesn't deserve to preside over something as little as a farm.

So if I see a PDP man doing wrong, I'll also be the first person to want him out.

Bros, I work and sweat for my money. None of these parties pay me. So it's whose policies I feel will favour me that I'll 'fight' for.

Oh, then it's safe to say I misinterpreted. Sorry about that. I won't say I wasn't suprised when I suspected that you may be supporting APC because I'm of the theory that it's only paid intellectuals or dumb fúcks that would do that. Glad to see you've clarified that bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by Emma1Oj(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
FastShipping:
I heard Ambode is coming as Finance minister.
God forbid it. That dullard will loot life out of that ministry. Minister of culture is OK for him.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by pacificom: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
SoNature:
Why FIRS?
Tunde Fowler is doing a great job!
Perhaps he hasn't done enough
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by adekolaelect(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Abfinest007:
buhari should also prepare his handover note
to whom
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by masseratti: 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
Amuocha:
So fowler is going
so you can't see others that are being told to prepare their handover notes? It's only Fowler that you saw, what of Ahmed Ali? Customs rakes In more money than FRIS uno, by the way its hand over notes for all... None is spared and that doesn't necessarily mean they are going.

In hindsight this is just plan stupid exercise, it's the same administration there is no transition in government, I guess this is mainly for the ministers to prepare their handover notes, because I don't see the essence of this exercise if Buhari is not handing over to anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by jaxxy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
Let’s see what happens Buhari doesn’t have a good track record for employing the best hands so let’s watch and see if he gets this right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO / Picture Of The House Where Fredrick Lugard Signed Amalgamation In 1914 / Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.