Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos (22852 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by newsynews: 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, the General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries, has stated that Daddy Freeze is a man who speaks the truth and that is why he watches all his videos.

The clergy man made this known when he received Daddy Freeze and his woman Benedicta Elechi during a press briefing that had more than 10 camera men and reporters present.

He said:

I was watching a video of Daddy Freeze, he was preaching. My pastor friend came in, he said "why are you listening to that man?". I said because he says the truth. See the venom...the hatred and anger in the pastor's face... I said because he's saying the truth. And that is why I always watch all his videos.

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere went on to urge others to like videos by Daddy Freeze on social media.

If you've not liked his video, you better go and like it.

He added:

When you begin to say the truth, people will not like you. He puts the truth the way it is... and so many pastors don't like him.

https://lailasnews.com/apostle-chibuzor-chinyere-daddy-freeze-truth/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Pusyiter(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
Mshewwww...I laff
The question is; what is the Truth?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by alBHAGDADI: 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
Another fake pastors exposes himself.

If a man who pastors a church with nothing less than a thousand members could say this, then it means the members are all doomed.

How dare he say Daddy Freeze speaks truth? The same Daddy e that says Muslims don't need Jesus to make heaven even when Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one cometh to the Father except through me"?

Well, I'll call what the pastor said about freeze a compliment to another false prophet.

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by LordsApostle: 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
Well said.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
Daddy Freeze: The second coming of John the Baptist.

Definitely I don't vouch for everything he says, but for having the audacity to go up against the establishment even the Pharisees blind guides of our time, as John the baptist and Jesus did in their own day, Daddy Freeze gets my vote.

I don't like several things about this pastor, but when it comes to giving and helping the poor as Jesus had commanded men to do, where it's not the exception but the rule, I can't take it away for this man is truly an example for other church leaders to follow.

For if the man was chasing to break church building records as those other mammonic and self-driven church leaders, he would definitely have been on the news for such.

But his church building is so ordinary because he decided to focus on real human beings instead with the money his church generates, inclusive of tithes and so i'm not completely surprised that he supports Freeze, for he shows how tithes and offering ought to be used, even for the benefit of the people.

And not to be pushing one's selfish and self-centered agenda, so that one would be called the richest church leader in the world, or the church leader with the largest church building in the world etc. which are all cow dung to me.

45 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by LearnITsmash(m): 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

If a man who pastors a church with nothing less than a thousand members could say this, then it means the members are all doomed.

How dare he say Daddy Freeze speaks truth? The same Daddy e that says Muslims don't need Jesus to make heaven even when Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one cometh to the Father except through me"?

Well, I'll call what the pastor said about freeze a compliment to another false prophet.

I have warned you to stop trolling daddy freeze angry see how you go create a fake Instagram account with 5 followers to go troll daddy freeze grin he will block you soon dingbat

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by alBHAGDADI: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
LearnITsmash:

I have warned you to stop trolling daddy freeze angry see how you go create a fake Instagram account with 5 followers to go troll daddy freeze grin he will block you soon dingbat

What you wrote actually shows you to be the troll.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by paxonel(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
Daddy freeze understand bible than oyedepo and adeboye, simple .

But nigerians will never accept that truth just like the israelites did not accept that Jesus understood scriptures than their pharisees simply because jesus was not scribe or pharisee

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by alBHAGDADI: 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
paxonel:
Daddy freeze understand bible than oyedepo and adeboye, simple

He's the one that wrote the Bible.

That's why he's able to say Muslims who deny the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ are also going to heaven.

Funny you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by paxonel(m): 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

That's why he's able to say Muslims who deny the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ are also going to heaven.

Funny you.
i agree with you that freeze is wrong on that.
But every other thing else, freeze knows better than nigerian pastors.

If you meet these oyedepo and adeboye one on one and ask them simple biblical question about Gods kingdom according to jesus parables you will be so suprise to hear the blunder coming out of their mouth.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by LearnITsmash(m): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

What you wrote actually shows you to be the troll.

You are the fake troll on daddy freeze Instagram page grin worm

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by paxonel(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

because freeze is wrong in one aspect does not mean that he is always wrong, dont generalise and condemn everything about his preaching because you are emotional

13 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by alBHAGDADI: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
paxonel:
because freeze is wrong in one aspect does not mean that he is always wrong, dont generalise and condemn everything about his preaching because you are emotional

Mathew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by alBHAGDADI: 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
paxonel:
i agree with you that freeze is wrong on that.
But every other thing else, freeze knows better than nigerian pastors.

If you meet these oyedepo and adeboye one on one and ask them simple biblical question about Gods kingdom according to jesus parables you will be so suprise to hear the blunder coming out of their mouth.

I ask you, what is God's kingdom?

You will fail woefully

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by paxonel(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

I ask you, what is God's kingdom?

You will fail woefully
what do you mean by that?
Gods kingdom is christ himself living in all christians, your pastors dont know that one.

How do i know that your pastors lack that knowledge?
They keep telling church members lies that heaven is coming in the future that they should strive and make heaven, meanwhile heaven is right inside them here on this earth, it was freely given to them they dont know.

Little wonder these church members will do anything like going to church, pay tithe and offering and becoming extremely religious in the face of the dwindling nigerian economy and poverty, thinking that they are doing all that to make heaven. As a result, pastors are going home with fat account every sunday while the people remain poor.

Na God go save 9ja from the hands of these pastors

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by paxonel(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Mathew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

when christ was saying this he didnt have daddy freeze on mind, he was talking to the pharisees of that time, so educate yourself.

If its by that, then all nigerian pastors are corrupt trees,
We all commit sin one way or the other we are all corrupt trees but christ in his mercy is not counting our iniquities

18 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Marioabell: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
Want to learn how to trade crypto currencies and make money kindly contact me through WhatsApp to secure a spotĀ 

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
That is your choice in life Your Choice Apostle Chibuzor!

What we are concerned about is the fact that THE CHURCH IS MARCHING ON AND THE GATES OF HELL CANNOT PREVAIL!!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by lonelydora: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Both OPM pastor and Daddy Freeze do not know anything about the bible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
As much as I like the Good work of charity apostle chinyere is doing, I don't like how and why he publisizes it!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by ThePsychopath(f): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
newsynews:
Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, the General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries, has stated that Daddy Freeze is a man who speaks the truth and that is why he watches all his videos.

The clergy man made this known when he received Daddy Freeze and his woman Benedicta Elechi during a press briefing that had more than 10 camera men and reporters present.

He said:

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere went on to urge others to like videos by Daddy Freeze on social media.

He added:

https://lailasnews.com/apostle-chibuzor-chinyere-daddy-freeze-truth/

With his okpiororo mango head
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Wise Pastor.

The scammers among the shepherds don't like Daddy Freeze..

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by lonelydora: 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Who takes OPM pastor serious?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Akwaibomdude(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
The man maybe right
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Kingspin(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ok but don't expect all of us to believe Daddy Freeze.

Is good he has his own opinion but others have their too.

So respect our tradition, doctrines while we do same for you own prevate view.

Both pastors and Daddy Freeze are looking for members.

Me, i will give to church becos the church need to match on, grow.
And if you don't like it stick to your own lane.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by sukerefakere(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
Okay ooo
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by chiedu7: 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
Daddy Freeze started well exposing deception in churches.

He has now diverted into heresy.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Truthbites: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Truth bites!
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by chigoziri2403(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
freeze is right, deep freezer is wrong
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by pek(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Funny you.
Define heaven. To you, only the above will make heaven?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50 Powerful Prayer To Overcome Having Sex In The Dream / Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.