Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,573 members, 7,801,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. (16059 Views)

Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. / Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble / Oshiomhole To Governor Bala Mohammed: You Are Looking For Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by hammerFC: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
Xbursta:

i would love to try akwa ibom some day but for now chilling an edo godess

I hope u dont think Edo is any match to Igbo?

Then again, u cannot compare Idoma to Igbo either.

Igbo women compete on world stage for the world most beautiful.
Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by LazyGold(m): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
hammerFC:

Always jealous and envious of Igbos.

Yet dey all want Igbo wives, as soon as dey blow, next stop is SE. cheesy cheesy cheesy

"They all want Igbo wives as soon as dey blow". One of the lies you tell yourself to make you sleep at night

3 Likes

Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by hammerFC: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
LazyGold:

"They all want Igbo wives as soon as dey blow". One of the lies you tell yourself to make you sleep at night

Afonja, u are so predictable...

I laff at u.

2 Likes

Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by LazyGold(m): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
hammerFC:

I laff at u.

Trying hard to convince yourself that people want you and your women.

Let me tell you one thing, a typical Yoruba don't give a Fvck about Igbo woman, if she is beautiful she is 100% going to be a Gold digger or prostitute

3 Likes

Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by LazyGold(m): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
hammerFC:

I laff at u.

Let me tell you one thing, a typical Yoruba don't give a Fvck about Igbo woman, if she is beautiful she is 100% going to be a Gold digger or prostitute

3 Likes

Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by Xbursta(m): 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
hammerFC:

I hope u dont think Edo is any match to Igbo?

Then again, u cannot compare Idoma to Igbo either.

Igbo women compete on world stage for the world most beautiful.

i can never compare idoma with an igbo girl but might compare them with an edo girl bros them sabi
Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by hammerFC: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
LazyGold:

U ARE IN SIFIA PAIN.

Y ARE THE IGBO SO EXCEPTIONAL IN EVERYTHING? THE QUESTION ON EVERY AFONJA MIND.

2 Likes

Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by hammerFC: 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
Xbursta:

i can never compare idoma with an igbo girl but might compare them with an edo girl bros them sabi

Wat about Tiv?
Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by LazyGold(m): 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
hammerFC:

U ARE IN SIFIA PAIN.

I am just telling you the truth and Reality, we don't think of Igbo women as wives material we only take them as gold diggers and prostitutes for only our Pleasure.

3 Likes

Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by hammerFC: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
LazyGold:

I am just telling you the truth and Reality, we don't think of Igbo women as wives material we only take them as gold diggers and prostitutes for only our Pleasure.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

TWO OF YOUR FIRST LADY ARE IGBO.

ONE IN ONDO AND THE OTHER IN COMING IN OGUN STATE.

1 Like

Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by Xbursta(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
hammerFC:

Wat about Tiv?
God Forbid
Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by LazyGold(m): 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
hammerFC:

U ARE IN SIFIA PAIN.

Y ARE THE IGBO SO EXCEPTIONAL IN EVERYTHING? THE QUESTION ON EVERY AFONJA MIND.

Like we give a rat ass about Igbo, Yoruba on Nairaland just can't avoid you guys but in real life you are not even fit to untie our shoes, we see you as paupers and wretched souls that come into our midst to survive and feed, and we still don't care grin

3 Likes

Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by hammerFC: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
Xbursta:

God Forbid

haba! u dont like free women?
Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by LazyGold(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
hammerFC:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

TWO OF YOUR FIRST LADY ARE IGBO.

ONE IN ONDO AND THE OTHER IN COMING IN OGUN STATE.

Only one in Ondo and the In coming Governor of Ogun State don't have Igbo Bitch

But I understand it is a cause for celebration grin it is even obvious to the dead that she is a Gold digger that must be dump ASAP. He is going to leave that position with his Igbo bitch very soon though

2 Likes

Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by LazyGold(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
hammerFC:

LAZY MUTHAFUCKERSS.

LOOK AT HIS YORUBA MUSLIM SKULL.

BEGGING OUR HOT IGBO MAMA FOR FOOD.

That was a Northerner and not Yoruba Muslim

But Anambra is a Beggars colony

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by hammerFC: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
LazyGold:

Only one in Ondo and the In coming Governor of Ogun State don't have Igbo Bitch

But I understand it is a cause for celebration grin it is even obvious to the dead that she is a Gold digger that must be dump ASAP

MEET THE AKINLADE.

THE REAL WINNERS OF OGUN STATE GUBER.

WAIT FOR THE TRIBUNAL.

1 Like

Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by Xbursta(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
hammerFC:

haba! u dont like free women?

never bro
Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by hammerFC: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IGBO AND THE REST IS SIMPLE.

WHETHER DARK SKIN OR LIGHT SKIN, THE BEAUTY OF OUR WOMEN IS CLEARLY VISIBLE.
Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by hammerFC: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
[s]
LazyGold:

That was a Northerner and not Yoruba Muslim

But Anambra is a Beggars colony
[/s]

DEEP DENIAL... LOL

1 Like

Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by LazyGold(m): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
hammerFC:

MEET THE AKINLADE.

THE REAL WINNERS OF OGUN STATE GUBER.

WAIT FOR THE TRIBUNAL.

You are really very delusional grin cheesy I can bet his Igbo Bitch have badluck, he lost and he is never going to become a Governor any time soon grin

2 Likes

Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by RTSC: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Guy stop this nonsense na.

What is political about this? Are you pimping your sisters?
And some fools will think you represent igbos.
Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by LazyGold(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
hammerFC:
[s][/s]

DEEP DENIAL... LOL

I am just telling you the truth, Yoruba Muslims don't beg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by hammerFC: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
LazyGold:

You are really very delusional grin cheesy I can bet his Igbo Bitch have badluck, he lost and he is never going to become a Governor any time soon grin

SAYS WHO?

A BEGGAR LIKE U?

THE TRIBUNAL WILL SACK THAT APC THIEF.
Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by hammerFC: 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
RTSC:
Guy stop this nonsense na.

What is political about this? Are you pimping your sisters?
And some fools will think you represent igbos.

CAN'T WE OBSERVE OUR PRODUCE AND PRODUCT IN PEACE?

ABI NA UR SISTER WE DEY ADMIRE NI? grin

JEALOUSY! JEALOUSY!
Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by hammerFC: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
WE IGBO MEN LIKE TO LOOK AT OUR WOMEN AND SAY, THIS IS A JOB WELL DONE.

EKENE DILI CHUKWU
Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by RTSC: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
hammerFC:

CAN'T WE OBSERVE OUR PRODUCE AND PRODUCT IN PEACE?

ABI NA UR SISTER WE DEY ADMIRE NI? grin

JEALOUSY! JEALOUSY!
OK
Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by hammerFC: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
RTSC:

OK

U CAN OBSERVE TOO... grin

OYA CLOSE UR EYES.
Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by hammerFC: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
SEE HOW, ONE IGBO WOMAN BOOTY TAKE CLOSE POLITICS SECTION THIS EVENING.

IGBO KWENU!
Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by dreamwords: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
LazyGold:

Like we give a rat ass about Igbo, Yoruba on Nairaland just can't avoid you guys but in real life you are not even fit to untie our shoes, we see you as paupers and wretched souls that come into our midst to survive and feed, and we still don't care grin
angry cheesy
Agbo seller ati, agege bread seller,or ashawo 500naira,, which one ur mama be? Tell us na or are u in sifia pains?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by hammerFC: 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
LAZYGOLD NEVER RUN, COME AND CHECK IGBO BOOTY. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LAZY MUTHAFUCCKER!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Lauds Prof Hippolite Amadi For Winning Nigeria Prize For Science / Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO / #WhySubsidyRemoval Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.