Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style (53368 Views)

Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by ELVISHOT: 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
Viral video of a man who was captured teaching a lady how to ride bicycle trend online. The man was lecturing the busty pretty lady how to ride in doing so he was grabbing the ladies waist. But when the lady wanted to fall from the bicycle he now grabbed his chest so that she will not fall.

Ladies would you allow a guy to grab you like this all in the name of teaching you how to ride a bicycle.

Watch Video Below,

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/man-grab-plus-size-lady-chest-while.html?m=1

Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by ELVISHOT: 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
See reactions below, Watch Full Video From HERE As the Man presses his boobs.

Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
Sharp guy. He is getting paid in kind grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by amaniro: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
Something MUST kill a man.

Modified:

OP is that a bicycle in your village

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by SageMK: 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
Not his fault.
She was about to fall off.
He had to hold unto something...

I was once fortunate to separate two women fighting.

I've got some nail scars on my arm to show for it but I swear the massage I got when I stood between them was totally worth it. I still recall that moment fondly.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by kushercain: 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
Op, Drive?

7 Likes

Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by LuciferOverseer: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
That's not a bicycle, that's a skate scooter.
That's not a lady, that's an olosho feminist.
That's not busty, that's pure & unadulterated fat.

*spits angry

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Ayt27(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
Looks like it’s from Instagram
FP loading

iPhone X for sale check siggy

1 Like

Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
How do I leave this world thread

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by IjebuWarrior: 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by IjebuWarrior: 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
Guest007:
How do I leave this world

Very simple sturv... grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by starbuck(f): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
It's well
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Aboks(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
is dat not my bag of beans
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by THUNDER4real(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
chai

1 Like

Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by ZoeyJ(f): 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
tundeednut people
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by milky3(f): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
oshi arata ma rayo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by jayextra(m): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
Bicycle ko Tricycle ni

Iranu grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by abumoney(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
So, this is how our generation will die on top P**sy and Preek?!
When can we start teaching each other how to make money?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by KingLennon(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
That girl is not complaining so she enjoys it too. Bia Op did you say Bicycle?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by abumoney(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
Wasted priority.
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by XTHRONE(m): 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
Vanity
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by ricon: 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
Are you sure they're riding bicycle?
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by frozen70(f): 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
The both of them understands what they are doing

What's difficult in learning that simple ride ❓

So if she should go on skating, they will do now do the act on the road ❓
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Psmark: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
Where is the bicycle all I see is an electric scooter

Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Psmark: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
Where is the bicycle all I see is an electric scooter

1 Like

Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
this one is not plus size.she"s just chubby.
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by progene(m): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Viral video of a man who was captured teaching a lady how to ride bicycle trend online.

How is that a bicycle? shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again / Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) / Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.