Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Please How Does One Receive Payment Using Payoneer? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please How Does One Receive Payment Using Payoneer? (1340 Views)

Can I Stop Using Payoneer For My USA Google Adsense Account / Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment / E-book On How To Setup Paypal Account To Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Does One Receive Payment Using Payoneer? by benzics(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
Good evening house.

I just finished a job for a client and he asked for a PayPal id for payment, which I don't have because obviously PayPal doesn't allow Nigerians receive payment.

So I opted for Payoneer, and my account has been verified but the problem is I don't know how to receive payment with it, I've tried requesting a payment but I keep seeing all sorts of gibberish and a prompt that I need to have received at least $5000 before requesting a payment, but how do I receive?
Re: Please How Does One Receive Payment Using Payoneer? by maxweb(m): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
benzics:
Good evening house.

I just finished a job for a client and he asked for a PayPal id for payment, which I don't have because obviously PayPal doesn't allow Nigerians receive payment.

So I opted for Payoneer, and my account has been verified but the problem is I don't know how to receive payment with it, I've tried requesting a payment but I keep seeing all sorts of gibberish and a prompt that I need to have received at least $5000 before requesting a payment, but how do I receive?
Just send him your payoneer email and he will transfer the money.

Then you see it in your dashboard
Re: Please How Does One Receive Payment Using Payoneer? by benzics(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
maxweb:

Just send him your payoneer email and he will transfer the money.

Then you see it in your dashboard
Thanks bro, but this means they have to own a payoneer account right?
Re: Please How Does One Receive Payment Using Payoneer? by iamsiddik(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
benzics:
Good evening house.

You can receive payment from PayPal Nigeria account
That receive, send and withdraw. You contact me 08051714370.
Re: Please How Does One Receive Payment Using Payoneer? by maxweb(m): 2:11am On Apr 18, 2019
benzics:

Thanks bro, but this means they have to own a payoneer account right?
Yes
Re: Please How Does One Receive Payment Using Payoneer? by maxweb(m): 2:11am On Apr 18, 2019
Or you can create a Paypal account or ask someone to receive the money for you
Re: Please How Does One Receive Payment Using Payoneer? by benzics(m): 7:01am On Apr 18, 2019
maxweb:
Or you can create a Paypal account or ask someone to receive the money for you
How do I create a PayPal account that receives funds? VPN cloaking?
Re: Please How Does One Receive Payment Using Payoneer? by spodam(m): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2019
benzics:
Good evening house.

before you can receive payment from payoneer, they would need to send you a mastercard. Without the mastercard, you cant withdraw or send money, though people can send you money. The only tme you can withdraw money without getting the mastercard is if the money is up to 1,000dollars, then you can withdraw via bank wire.

1 Like

Re: Please How Does One Receive Payment Using Payoneer? by NigeriaRadioOnl: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2019
Meanwhile i have a payoneer account +card am not using again You can either buy it or recieve money with it (comission dey for me oo)

Re: Please How Does One Receive Payment Using Payoneer? by benzics(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2019
spodam:

before you can receive payment from payoneer, they would need to send you a mastercard. Without the mastercard, you cant withdraw or send money, though people can send you money. The only tme you can withdraw money without getting the mastercard is if the money is up to 1,000dollars, then you can withdraw via bank wire.
What I'm asking now is how can people send me money without them having a payoneer account?
Re: Please How Does One Receive Payment Using Payoneer? by NigeriaRadioOnl: 10:59am On Apr 18, 2019
benzics:

What I'm asking now is how can people send me money without them having a payoneer account?

I think there is a way to send money from paypal to payoneer
Re: Please How Does One Receive Payment Using Payoneer? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
We buy and sell Paypal, Btc, Payoneer,Skrill and Gift cards.

Paid vpn @ 3500 nord,Expressvpn,hidemyass and Ipvanish etc

Google Voice @ 3500 bulk sale available wilt discount

Foreign WhatsApp number

Spotify @1000 enjoy Premium FnF

ALL STREAMING PRODUCTS
Hulu @ 2500

Netflix @ 2500
Iptv @ 3500
GearTv: 3000

Uber US giftcard (ask)

Google AdWords Code $100 pay half price

NBA Sunday Ticket : 5500

NFL show 5000

ESPN+ 3500

HBO 3500

filmon-com 3500

Bring your gift cards for loading instantly payment
Re: Please How Does One Receive Payment Using Payoneer? by maxweb(m): 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
benzics:

How do I create a PayPal account that receives funds? VPN cloaking?
No contact me on Whatsapp I can help

(1) (Reply)

Test Your Javascript Knowledge (pt 3) / How To Create Labels In Blogger / Linda Ikeji Is Losing Money From Her Popular Blog - See How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.