Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (452 Views)

Saudi Man Survived 13 Days Stranded In Desert By Eating Two Of His Four Wives / Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) / Expectant Mum, Kids Stranded In U.S. After Husband’s Sudden Death (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by lawrykings(m): 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: . by Grupo(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
Why are showing your NYSC certificate here? Are you aware of what is called identity theft?

To your topic, so, you were only able to save 25k during your NYSC? What were you doing within the entire one year that you could not find a side hustle to augment your income?

NYSC is usually the last free one year of your life and you just wasted yours. Perhaps, you were busy chasing girls and not after personal development. Now, it has dawned on you that your journey just started.

I'm sorry for sounding harsh but I have no advice for you.
Re: . by lawrykings(m): 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Grupo:
Why are showing your NYSC certificate here? Are you aware of what is called identity theft?

To your topic, so, you were only able to save 25k during your NYSC? What were you doing within the entire one year that you could not find a side hustle to augment your income?

NYSC is usually the last free one year of your life and you just wasted yours. Perhaps, you were busy chasing girls and not after personal development. Now, it has dawned on you that your journey just started.

I'm sorry for sounding harsh but I have no advice for you.

1.thanks for being harsh, not like i wasted my service year as you put it... as for side income, i tried but wasnt really forth coming. the allowances was used in taking care of myself, i as well used to enroll for some professional programmes then.
2. as for the certificate, maybe i dont want to sound fake thats why, really not aware of the theft thing. thanks anyways.

(1) (Reply)

Here's A Family Business You Can Start Now! / Landlord Kicks Out Tenant Because Of Girls / A Woman Who Married 3 Husbands Trends On Twitter As She Makes Front Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.