Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

The 'Drake Curse' Is Real! Don't Believe? Here's The Proof(With Pictures). - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 'Drake Curse' Is Real! Don't Believe? Here's The Proof(With Pictures). (5941 Views)

The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real / IS The ‘drake Curse’ Really Real Or It’s Just Baseless Superstition? / Can The Drake's Curse affect Man Utd Tonight, You Have To See This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 'Drake Curse' Is Real! Don't Believe? Here's The Proof(With Pictures). by ThePreachersSon: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
obiekunie1:
we are going into full dry fasting and prayer for our son anthony!

we are cutting drake curse off from his success!

modified: our son is now totally free from the Drake curse!

You no comot the Drake finish

2 Likes

Re: The 'Drake Curse' Is Real! Don't Believe? Here's The Proof(With Pictures). by ThePreachersSon: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
dollytino4real:
dat means he is agbasa juju

Drake no fail o
Re: The 'Drake Curse' Is Real! Don't Believe? Here's The Proof(With Pictures). by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

You no comot the Drake finish

my brother walahi if say i still be small pikin na cry i for dey cry since yesterday.

av been so sad that even food no hungry me.

av never felt so ashamed in my life - i just kept feeling like its me that fatty beat up!

if na wilder do him that kain tin i swear i go understand - but say na one street underdog with floopy body like my own come beat AJ like small pikin - thats the main thing i just cant seem to get over.

AM REALLYYY REALLYYY REALLYYYY SAD!

This may end my deep relationship with boxing.

ended my relationship with football years ago bc of similar event.

IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH DRAKE FOR CASTING HIS VAMPIRE EVIL LUCK ON A BROTHER!
Re: The 'Drake Curse' Is Real! Don't Believe? Here's The Proof(With Pictures). by 2dice01: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
Rubbish and ingredient

So if drake pose with Buhari

Atiku would have won the Election

Yeye dey smell
Re: The 'Drake Curse' Is Real! Don't Believe? Here's The Proof(With Pictures). by Rosay15(f): 2:43am On Jun 03, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

And he got his first defeat
... sad but still my champ though

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This / Lady 'in The Spirit' Caught Taking A Selfie During Church Worship (SEE PHOTO) / Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.